Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday 13th 2009...........

Morning, home alone....

having a good morning...

albeit a bazaar one...... got my hand held device working as a file
reader, started into another translation of the book of enoch, read
awhile until dawn, then went out to garden for cell fone signal, and
looked at fotos of Adak Alaska, where I spent a couple years... then
got bored with that,
and decided to look at UFO fotos and downloaded the best.. also
clicked on fotos of aliens, expecting drawings.... got autopsy
fotos, pickled aliens in jars, burnt aliens, bloated aliens, fotos
of live aliens doing alien things, all kinds....

you know, I never have paid a bit of attention to UFO claims, read a
couple books on it, but I was mostly into reading science fiction,
and figured if I ever saw a UFO personally, I'd believe in their
existance from that point on, and until then I'd stay a skeptic.....

Well after having the Genesis six and judges 5:20 and other related
stuff click in my brain, that it was a story of extra terrestials,
I used the internet out of dumb curiosity, and got the book of enoch,
and looked at fotos of UFOs and their occupants, and I have to say
I'm not just convinced, I'd say I missed the boat & fell in the
bay.... now mentally a wet warf rat dripping on the mud under the
pier...

hmm?!?!

yup, no doubt about it, it all connects.. not only are we thick with
evidence, there are myriad kinds, both craft, and creatures....

including one that looked like a burning bush...

also plenty with several times our brain capacities....

no shortage of fotos, just a shortage of people looking at them for
themselves.....

So, its an ephinany kind of morning...

quite obvious to me it all goes together, and we are in deep shit...
and the book of Enoch is the key of keys.....

the bad news is; we are the lab rats, and get to kill each other
off until all the killers types kill each other off.... and plenty
of others in the process...

now JC makes sense.... some of what he said sounded crazy, but now
it all makes sense...

either you get your shit together as a sentient being, and survive
the killing orgy, and then make it thru the trials and final
extirminations imposed by the million man? Invasion force, or you
are dead.....

in otherwords; the most Bazaar shit possible is likely the truth.....

and the truth is liberating.... and I can see why the liars lied
about it all.... money, & they wanted everyone to stay working for
them, making house payments, joining their militaries, playing bloody
war & economic games, etc... hey folks, its like waking up one
morning to realize you were a stupid provincial and there is an army
coming over the hills at you....

house payments? no thanks, no time, I gotta get my trip in order!

I've been doing the right things for some time.. mostly thru
intuition etc. but now I know, best I work on my star gate gear
first...

and although I never had much use for drill seargent types since
bootcamp, I think we'd best take a refresher course... so when its
time to be drawn up and march thru the portals, we can do so in good
order, and be efficient about it, and get some respect, instead of
look like straggler refugees.... bazaar thoughts for me....

So what does a stupid provincial do when he sees a million man
army coming over the hills at him? Well, I KNOW WHAT I'D
DO!

I'd grab my bug out pack, and my best weapons, load the cart, hitch
the pony, And Salute the first ones to get to me.... I'm ready!
about time you guys got here! I'm with you!

because if I read book of Enoch right, when the experiment/game is
over, they're going to vibrate the place flat, and maybe burn it....
i.e. Cleaned planet.... so either you are with them, or you are
not... really are not.....

you just thought I was crazy before eh?

well, you just read genesis 6, judges 5:20, then the book of Enoch,
and then check out UFO's and Alien fotos on line.... then decide
how crazy I am....

and while you are thinking about it, I suggest you start down loading
all the books, art, music, video, etc. Worth saving, and get it
digitalized and EMP protected, so we have a history/legacy for our
Children's Children, because we arent taking the planet, or anything
else with us.... i.e. museums, libraries, etc.....

then after that I suggest you out indian the indians, and out
boyscout the boyscouts... and you get your butts out of babylon....
no? read Enoch....

anyway, little doubt in my mind now.... got the big grok...
yahweh of armies means that literally, and he's some kind of bazaar
life form, what he says goes, and he reaches into what we'd describe
as the spirit world too.. I'm suspecting a connection to the "Lord
of Spirits" (great spirit) as one translation of Enoch has it... its
beyond me folks, all I can say is its most definately survival
related... and if you dont read Enoch, and get the grok on the
reality, you're likely dead meat...

anyway, Human Government is meaningless....

so is human economics.....

there is only preparedness, or stupidity....

if they (govt) try to take your guns fight..
or run, or both, or hide them, because their days are numbered, we
are going to kick their butts, and you DONT! Want to be on the wrong
team.....

Quit fighting each other, i.e. Christian vs Muslims, Nations vs
nations, ethnic groups vs ethnic groups, etc. the dividing line isnt
there... its the honest decent types versus the instinctual liars,
killers, and thieves who have clawed their way into being the kings
on the mountains.....

its us against them.... And a million man high tech army coming to
back us up......

Get ready folks; Armaggedon isnt a fairy tale, its in the pipeline.....


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: