Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday, 14th, December 2009.......

Morning, just got my food on...

and sent last blog entry.....

boy this is crazy stuff I'm writing.... but I've been right too many
times in the past about crazy stuff to ignore my own advice.....

So where do we go from here with this blog?

well, its main thesis is survival and preparing for the future... no
shortage of need for that from the looks of things....

Thinking this morning about the remnant of humanity after the arrival,
that gets judged, and the winners get to cut the throats of the
losers... not pleasant thinking, but lets analyze it anyway....

from the good guy's perspective, the bad guys are going to be
responsible for the Apocalypse etc. not to mention all their own
suffering in their lives...

Also the good guys are going to be scaird shitless, as they will have
just gone thru world war 3, then an alien invasion, got rounded up,
and transported to an open plain in the mid east, then judged, and
if exceedingly lucky, allowed to escape with their lives.... and not
because they were saints, but because they were marginally acceptable
as slaves..... bad news for any ego complexes..... then, they're
going to get ordered to cut the throats of millions of fellow
humans... now there is a serious gag reflex thought eh?

but looking at the likely psychology, my bet is they will do it....
and have the doing etched into their new psyche as galactic slaves...

so where now? well, if I was going to have to cut other peoples
throats, the first thing I'd want is a very very sharp knife, I've
cut throats before, literally, and it aint like on TV.... the knife
HAS to be razor sharp, and it still takes considerable effort, and
if its my fellow humans I'm going to have to dispatch, I would at
least want to have it quick... sawing on people's throats with dull
knives would get really ugly really quick.....

so my first suggestion, is best learn to sharpen your knife just in
case you get ordered to cut throats......

Second thoughts are; to cut throats, you need to have knives, meaning
you will be allowed to have at least a knife when you are
transported.....

And any long term readers of my blog know I consider the knife the
number one survival tool... so if the ones who are decent pass all
the tests, they may leave with at least a knife...

personally I advise that you have your stargate bugout pack ready....
if youre packed, more likely to be able to take some baggage.....

I'd only count on what I could pack on my own back.... but I will
also have everything else made up into a baggage pile that will go
if allowed... colonist's stuff.....

my guess is the proper excuse for the baggage will be practicality..
if several million people are transported to a plain in Israel,
there are going to be practical considerations, like water, food,
latrines etc..... I think I'd want my group to have canteens,
knives, entrenching tools, tarps, rope, cooking gear, blankets
etc... and the very best possible of all of the above....

I also would reccomend weapons... its Jehova of Armies remember?
if nothing else, I would try to get permission to bring "Cultural
items"....

I.e. musical instruments, camp gear, comm gear, weapons, digital
libraries, tools etc.. as if I read it right the survivors are going
to be transported to a place or situation with no metals.... read
Enoch, its there.... back to the stone age folks, by Imperial
decree..... so asking to take cultural items, like the instruments,
so we can sing praises to our masters etc. could be a wise foot in
the door to arriving better than nakked......

and there is the passover example, undoubtedly put there for a
reason.... i.e. Be packed up to leave at any time, meaning baggage
at some level should be allowed.... minimum what you can carry...

Also think about this; we will be considered quaint primitives, you
know; national geographic level to the aliens, and maybe we can work
that to our own good now and then? nothing like using someone else's
expectations and preconceptions....

I suggest people start grouping up into clans & tribes... and all
you women who dont want your throats cut, had best give up feminism,
lesbian lovers etc. really rethink yourselves, get way way humble,
and attach yourselves to a man you think might be good enough to pass
the test.. there probably wont be many... and I suspect from a
bible passage many women will end up attaching themselves to fewer men
at a ratio of 7:1 if I'm right about the passage.....

And remember, these aliens dont care what you think.... and everyone
of them does exactly as told.....its a military/top down
organizational structure..... and you wont be allowed to breed with
anything but human men.... and our status will be closer to mascots
than anything else.. with about as much say over our own lives and
destiny, as dogs at the pound... So I suggest you do group up with
people you care about, spread the bazaar reality concept by getting
others to read genesis 6, book of Enoch, etc., and then getting your
exodus gear in order, and practice using it some too, and practice
moving as a group as refugees too! on marches, its important to stay
tight... shorter people in the front to set the pace, this prevents
stragglers, all gear lashed tight, not a bunch of shit beating and
thumping... everbody has to get in step and stay there, get close
and compact, and long items go over the shoulder and pointed high so
you dont stick them in someone's eye behind you..... a well done
group will be able to stick tight, keep women and kids in the center
of the group, and if theres a problem get off the road as a group to
take care of it.....

Also consider appearances to the aliens; those who do best get
noticed, and get opportunities....

Have good foot gear.... and bandaids for blisters....

in otherwords, best we become ace refugees...
Dont expect what I am saying to become popular in Church groups
anytime soon.... I'd also suggest you start picking up on survival
skills at the aboriginal level.... flint knapping, primative
weapons, martial arts etc. so if we are dumped on a no metals
planet, that we can set up a working culture quickly.... also add
metals to your bug out kits in the form of knives, axes, tools
etc..... and consider getting into crafts like cloth weaving,
basket making, bark boxes, shelters etc...

And on cookware, make it the most durable possible.... because if
I'm right about a no-metals planet, it will take awhile to boot up
ceramics etc...

also we may be allowed to take some livestock... dogs, cattle,
horses perhaps... best have the best...

listen folks this all sounds crazy I know, but check it out for
yourselves, and then consider this; that all the advice I've given
for several years of writing this blog is still pretty good...
thats not a bad record considering how bazaar recent realizations
have been...

Anyway, best become really good boyscouts on all levels... your
throat will thank you for it, if you make it that far....

And I'd also reccomend you consider how much your vanities, like
house, TV, furniture, car, etc. are going to be worth..... I think
I'd rather have a good hunk of truck tarp, than a house in the
burbs.....

so where should your focus be? on your vanities, or on trying to
wake up others you care about, and save their throats too?

I see possibilities of using the internet to get it together, get
people aware of the ugly truth, and then get them to join up and get
their own trip ready.... no organizations, no money eh? and anyone
who packs gold or silver instead of stainless or tool steel, etc. Is
a total fool, and doing so is warned against in enoch.....

Sorry to have to break all the bad news to you folks, but the truth
is self evident once you put it all together..... so its starting to
look like the ending of Andre Norton's book about the Star
rangers... Where the Ranger's pack up to head off into their new
lives... I always have loved that vignette.....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: