Saturday, December 26, 2009

Saturday 26th December 2009...........

Morning,
a couple hours until dawn...

well, I had an interesting day yesterday, home alone, Christmas,
thinking I'd eat my usual fare...

got a call from a friend, said he was coming up with beer.... I was
happy thinking I'd get to try out my beer glass I bought several
months ago...
Have been using it for water.. and I was thinking to do some tea,
leaves from a tree I have in the sour sop family, and a packet of
sugar I had from coffee at a restuarant some months back.. anyway,
my friend shows up, packing a cooler full of beer... And he brought
some chicken fried rice and a kilo of marinated raw beef... which he
wanted to cook over the wood fire... I dont get much woman cooked
food, nor have I bought meat in years, so I got a fire going,
cleaned my set of small meat forks, and we drank beer, barbecued the
beef on forks, and had a meal..

he brought me some small gifts, useable things, it was a serious
expenditure of money for here, and I joked he must need a favor? he
laughed, said no,
that he just wanted to tell me something....

a couple years back, he was having problems in his life, marriage in
deep problems, and I'd given him some advice, how to look in the
mirror mostly..

And he'd realized I was telling the truth, used the advice,
straightened himself up, saved and bettered his marriage, and had
started on a new path collecting and using folk wisdom and
philosophies of various sources to do his own life coaching... he
said this last year has been the best in his life, and his marriage
has become incredibly good, and we laughingly drank beer and swapped
wise sayings, and he told me about how he applied them, and
collected them, some from a source I'd turned him on to, it was an
amazing change.. the guy is number two boss at a factory, has about
250 people under him..... The factory is of a multi national
corporation you know the name of, but I'll not put here...

I've known the guy since he was a teenager, always tried to teach him
things, and he realized and expressed thanks... he said he realized
most people tried to get something from him, and I'd helped him
instead...

so that was a pretty nice hit for me, to know seeds I'd planted &
watered, bore good fruit... his wife is a nice lady I really like,
and she wasnt the problem in the marriage... He's got three young
boys, lives in a nice house, and said he wants me to stop by monthly
on my banking run, and hang out with them...

so there you have it, some nutcase on a mountain invited for a more
serious friendship.. and some woman cooked meals, by a woman who
knows I help straighten her husband out and saved her marriage...
so, I'll get to play with some kids, have a social life etc. With
people who respect me, who dont judge me ill for being a bit
different....

He's also going to help me with a serious problem coming over my horizon...

so what could be better? To learn on christmas day that someone
appreciates me and considers me responsible for helping him keep his
family intact, and cleaning up his own act... and now he's an
applied philosopher, collecting wisdom, using it, and seeing good
results... he also started and finished a degree in production
engineering, after I did a walk thru of the factory, and showed them
how to fix the blockage in the process, and speed up the assembly
line, and save about $4G per month for the company... what I
suggested, was denied by 3 licensed engineers, who said it wouldnt
work, he insisted to do my experiment to get the numbers, and I was
right... I've never seen a process that couldnt be improved... What I
pointed out cost them nothing, zero, to do... His boss likes me, and
a year later had me back to give a presentation on how to turn a waste
product into profit.... which I laid out in detail, with all the
options in an hour's presentation, on 24 hour notice...

his boss is highly intelligent, I've never seen anybody pick up a
chain of concepts as fast..

I also had another fun thing happen, I got hit on by three different
women on 2 different date sites online, all seemed like nice women,
one has a PHD degree, and all of them came to me, I didnt hit on
them first, and I dont think any are scammers... the first was a
shock, very pretty, nice, and then she was followed by two more... I
thought the first hit was nice... totally boggeled when I got two
more... and none of them appear to be scammers, we shall see.... if
nothing else, I have some fun happening, make some friends in far
places... And maybe, just maybe, find a woman...

another thing I noticed online recently, is sites are trying to pull
bloggers from other sites... I.e. People are realizing bloggers to
have value.... Governments and mainstream media are learning a
healthy fear of us... People who blog are often thinkers, and like to
point out truths... those who read blogs learn things that dont get
on normal medias, and using the new points of view in their lives...
basically we are social commentators with a from the masses
perspective.. bottom up, not top down, and we shoot the bear in the
eye ball..... And government and corporations etc. are having to
adapt to that reality, that a few thinkers not co-opted by them, are
causing mass paradigm shifts that they have to adapt to.... they
dont like that, but theres not much they can do except grin and bear
it... those with good minds now have a means to use them for common
good... outside of the control and status quo system... really they
should be thankful, the technocult has to change or go down... and
the bloggers are the agents of that change.. basically the way to
prevent violent revolution is by forming a new paradigm... and being
ready to take out the bastards if they dont change their ways, and
quickly..... We dont have much time... and the concepts of bloggers
are free to run like wildfires in the body politic of the planet..
its a form of leadership... And governments are financing
disinformation pseudo bloggers in attempts to combat it, and trying
to pass laws to control it... never happen, I'll be blogging between
shots when they come for me..

and I dont worry about disinformational bloggers, more of the same is
beginning to stink bad... and people led astray figure it out...

so anyway, I had a nice Christmas, hope you did too!

prepare for the worst, plan for the best, and accept what really happens....

abandon no one...

the status quo is in deep shit, and digging their own graves.. too
many people have figured out their lies.... theyll keep pushing until
it falls on them... or they could wise up, but dont count on it...
count on having to take them out....

Also learned yesterday they are now trying to institute ways to make
primers in ammo only good for about a year... That will never work,
there are too many alternatives, primer technologies are from the
1800's, and the garage guys can boot up mini primer factories... and
use home grown ingredients... and if the government cant stop meth
cooks, they're unlikly to stop hundreds of thousands of garage guys
from setting up lucrative businesses making primers..

google; lead nitrate, mercury nitrate, and nitric acid, and you'll
see what I mean...

also solid propellant fire arms have reached their apogee, they will
soon be superceeded... i suspect by liquid fueled guns that will be
similar to paintball guns, and run on diesel or gasoline, i.e. Using
dieseling concepts to create autoloading rapid fire firearms....
much simpler, require no primers, and easy to design & build...

you cant legislate away people's rights to self detirmination... and
any use of force by the status quo only sets up resistance at levels
they cant stop..

much better if they got off their ego trips, and quit preventing
change... their attempts at total control will only get themselves
facing firing squads if they keep pushing their agendas. It sure would
be nicer if they grew up some... But I guess they have a death wish?
as insanity is never viable..

they are intellectually bankrupt, and their machinations are making
that obvious.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: