Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tuesday 22nd December 2009........

Evening, napped out listening to short wave... did catch some
interesting things... one religious program, pointing out that Jesus
talked more about money than any other subject...

thats interesting... I never have been all that interested in
money, I love buying things etc., but luckily also learned how to
make things myself etc., and always have been poorer than most around
me...

but it became obvious that JC was the antithesis of money... which
doesnt bother me.... I've figured out that I own too much even in
spite of relative poverty.... if I had to get down to just what I
could carry, I could do that... money is never an issue.... I'd
rather go up the stargate ramp than own a bunker full of gold..

my issues around the alien trip are more concerned with control than
money.... I dont like others controlling me, likely from nasty
childhood experiences.... but I dont worry too much, as I've
realized the big focus of the game is self control....

why the good boys scouts, why the commandmants? its all about self
control... and any culture that focuses on self control isnt likely
to be as over controlling... while our own culture is all about
getting you not to control yourself, so they, the elite can.....

advertisement is about the control dichotomy pair...
Its to control how you spend your money, i.e. Channeling you & your life...

sometimes these days I think about Christ versus Christianity...
christianity is often disgusting.. but Christ is a good teacher.....
and sometimes I think about the guts it took to go thru all he
did... and knowing ahead of time.... that was quite the mission...
definitely more guts than I have..

So far I havent run into any body in my life thats done anything even
close to that... our alien friends seem to understand the
dichotomies of the universe very well.... far beyond some star wars
mumbo jumbo...

so if we look at it all from a leadership perspective, I think I'd
trust the aliens more than our own elite.. the enlightened focus
on truth, and self control, the elite focus on wealth & power over
others...

so I think real Christianity isnt about churches, its about what we
do & dont do... and its about being good enough to be accepted into
the bottom levels of something Galactic... maybe part of a culture
of Zen like Warriors with billions of years of history....
absolutely mind boggling to even contemplate.... An order..... that
teaches new disiples self control the hard way....

i.e. lets have them grow up on backwater wolfling planets....
where the whole game is incredibly ugly..

I dont understand it all.... but I do understand what up is and
where it goes... I'm not some primitive without understanding of
the reality of the universe... I have also begun to suspect that
ancient cultures were more on target as to what the Gods were/are
than modern humans are.. you know its bad when you discover that
bliss ninny UFO heads are more on target than lucid thinkers...

Well, its the truth that counts.. I could be totally wrong, but I
dont think so, it makes too much sense, it all fits.... certainly
there are holes in my thesis, but only areas I cant possibly
understand from my wolfling culture, planet bound perspective....

I dont have to know everything, I just like having at least a grasp
of the overview... the devil may be in the details, but the high
ground is in the heavens... and I doubt any galactic culture would
allow dangerous savages much leeway to do damage out side of a
gravity well.. basically they stuck us in a hole to grow up or
die... and only those who grow up get to leave.... its a beautiful
planet, its an ugly human reality....

but I suspect the ugly will soon be over.. unfortunately not until
it all peaks and crashes... which is where we are headed now..

Some people are starting to figure it out.... I heard today the
phrase "super depression" used to describe the coming economic
situation....

I think "Super Hell" is likely a closer description...

its not going to be just economic...

in my online mate quests I keep running into homosexuals, and I
worry for them now.... I dont think they understand that we are part
of an experimental project where the unwanted genetics gets trimmed
off... and that its not us or the gays etc. Setting the criteria..
personally I'd say let them be them if they werent hurting anyone,
but with what I suspect now, it means they are in much more peril
than just from diseases... the Chrristians give them hell and vice
versa, with Christians carping about sin etc. which just misses
the point..

the point is it isnt us who decides who lives and who dies, its
extraterrestrials.. and they are ahead of us technically and
culturally, but the dont live in our current reality, i.e. judges
not of us..... judges from an entirely different culture, and not
some warm and fuzzy Santa clause type god.... throats cut.... in
mass killings... and some bazaar aliens picking out who goes where
in the choosing sides game... and none of us are perfect enough to
not have to worry... there are plenty of other possible criteria
carrying as much weight.... like the money trips... what have you
done with your money? if JC spoke about it more than any other topic,
that means it has a high priority...

or in my own case the weakness for materialism... things are hard to
aquire, and even harder to let go of sometimes... I find realizing
the alien trip helps.... that if there is getting out alive, its
with little or no baggage... I make things, so I can go anywhere,
and aquire materialism... I'm fond of some things I've made, and
hope I could take them... it would make sense to me to have basic
tools along... but I'm not who decides...

if I understand the mechanism, its like a cattle round up... the
Christians generally argue about the rapture, pre tribulation etc....
I tend to think they've missed the boat, as we seem to be getting
very close to serious problems, and the only dissappearances are the
normal types.... I suspect many will be surprised and unprepared for
what happens... not being mentally prepared would be really ugly...
the scale of the events will be most like the Indonesia Tsunami...
one minute everything will be OK, and the next, things will start
happening... things that we dont control, and before its over some
kind of brand on the foreheads of keepers, a big roundup, and then
an extirmination..... and thats after a period of serious
problems.... I dont know when its all coming.. Certainly things
happening now that are related...

so I live knowing that normalcy could disappear any day... I try
to live accordingly....

no sure tomorrow makes today alittle different...


--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

Louise said...

For the real facts about the now famous pretribulation rapture doctrine taught by evangelicals, Google "Famous Rapture Watchers," "Pretrib Rapture Diehards," and "Pretrib Rapture Dishonesty." Bon Voyage but take some tranquilizers before sailing on the Pretrib Rapture Sea!
Louise