Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunday, 27 December, 2009...........

Having fun today with online scam attempts.... Dating sites...
really kind of funny... I think I have two, maybe three scam attempts
at the same time, or its one larger attempt working together....

little do they know that I havent any money, and that I've been thru
several such attempts already, and that when I do have money, if I've
decided to try to help some woman, I'd go to where she was
unannounced, and check her out....

I was scammed this way before one time, before internet existed...
tried to help a woman, went to Peru etc. found her and her sister
running a nice business writing letters to good hearted men....

pretty sure they died in the Ica Peru earth quake, which I kinda
warned them about, I commented to several people that the adobe
construction was a killer in quakes etc. And got laughed at....

anyway, 5 online contacts in past few days, at least three are
scams, maybe all five.. Have to wait and see.. one came on site,
registered, and tagged me in less than an hour.. out of Senegal,
another has been working on me several days, listed as from florida,
fotos of blonde woman, now operation is coming from Nigeria, home of
many types of online scams..

got another I suspect may be a scam in China, and another supposedly
in the US, but most likely its either a second Nigeria trip, or just
part of the other scam... I've had one tried this year out of London,
and another out of Russia..

I'm starting to see the patterns, the nice emails that are form
letters, and I got what I suspect is another, out of UK, but she
got the wrong name on the form letter... Look out Merlin, where ever
you are...

I dont know, interesting hobby looking for a woman, but thats about
it.... mostly its a waste of time... I just do it to fool my own
brain into thinking I'm doing something.. and on the off chance I do
connect up with something real..... Only problem, is I dont know how
I'd find anything real..... chances are slim.....

I figure I'm doing a public service wasting their time...

listened some to Alex Jones, trying to wake up the stupid sheep...
good Luck... Some people are just born victims, I doubt many of them
survive, the only folks who will have worse stats in what's coming
will be the drooling power trippers.... Its all going to implode,
simple cause and effect... Just the way the universe is is designed...
and who will survive? just a few living out in the brush
somewhere.... the book of Enoch talks about women going from vanity
freeks, to becomming carrion eaters... eating road kills is higher
on the food chain, at least most arent, or weren't human.....

yeah, I try to warn people too, all because I think if even one
decent person who survived due to me, it would be worth doing...
funny that we've had the information on how it all really works, for
thousands of years, we've been given the script, and people keep on
towards homeland Lemming'sville.....

I've at least got the overview figured out.. mostly thanks to the
warnings by the Rancher types...

not a day goes by now that I dont realize how lucky I am to understand
the big riddle... If the average person read this blog they'd be sure
I was a nutcase, connecting religions with aliens, but I saw the
foto from the article you can google; "abduction on north canol
road"... It all looks fairly innocent until you see the foto, and
connect with what I am saying... its a dropped clue... a warning for
people like me to use, to get people like you to understand too...

the foto instanly links aliens with Christianity... and the people
who have it up dont understand... They were asking for ideas, I tried
to send them a note, but most of the time, stuff I put in response
boxes dissappears... courtesy of our local telecom monopoly here...
So who knows if they got it.. The victim doesnt understand why it was
done to him..

you will, if you've read this blog and go there...

so, wake up sheepy heads... wake up & die right... much better you
jump the fences and scatter, than let the wolves sell you on designer
control bracelettes....

me? slowly putting together my subsistence & survival trip, going
to opt for the brush, have no desire to kill anyone, just want to be
left alone..

but greed has no limits in the minds of men... Or their bimbos...

going to be several women I could have saved die because they knew
better than me, and were after money, I've seen the pattern before,
once long ago in Ica Peru, and thats how I got to see the elongated
skulls... a woman's scam put me on the trail to maybe survival.....
its how the universe is, uncanny stuff happens for reasons, unseen
forces that push rebalances...

google; elongated skulls, Ica Peru.... see for yourself...

anyway, total implosion in the pipe line...
Coming to a theater near you....

and bunches of dead women.... Petty manipulators, who didnt see the
big picture because of greed blindness...

Just like the control freaks and their lackeys, they wont see it
coming..... they can only think consolidate power, and havent a clue
about critical mass.....

my guess is the meltdown will happen suddenly.... someplace, a domino
will fall, and another & another..... exactly how I dont know...
but what I do know is disbelief in the system is increasing faster now
than the control attempts....

and the status quo doing false flagg attacks, is like setting off
cherry bombs in a dynamite factory...

people are starting to connect the dots, the planetary body politic is
getting infected with the virus of truth... and yeah, its bazaar,
but check it out yourself... I'm just some ageing kid that
accidentally put a few pieces together... There are millions like
me...

anyway, I figure my woman will pop up when I least expect it....

nothing I can do except wait until it happens... so much chaff online
dating sites as to make them effectively worthless.. which is sad, no
doubt plenty of sincere women in dire need of a good partner..

anyway, I feel good, got the hit the other day, my friend that changed
his life for the better, after nearly losing a good wife.... maybe a
few good karma points for me in it? Hope so....

I'm sure I'll need them, and more...

well, there's survival in humility..

and I've been taught that.. With big doses of failure.. but I wont
let it get me down..

its the end that counts... the rest is just process, path getting there..

I may have one online hit thats real, have to wait and see... if
not, no big deal.... There is a limitless supply... one funny part
is the women online complain about guys not being serious... How can
we be serious? all we get is used in one form or another... my guess
is most guys just get jaded after awhile... to me its like playing
cards, picking them up, putting them down, looking for a good hand...
its a strange game... try to get it down to just a queen of
hearts... and all the rest are trash cards.... one in 52.......

and I have figured out how to stop most of the scammers, very simple,
I ask for a foto of their identification documents.... which can be
checked on.... usually they try to ignore the request thinking I'll
forget, or else I dont hear from them again...

we all show ID all the time... but I guess guys with their hormones
triggered arent good thinkers eh? and dont think to ask for proper
identification.....


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: