Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday 12th December 2009..........

Morning....

just finished reading the book of Enoch..

that was interesting... Especially after years of trying to figure out
the puzzle.....

I think I understand now... it all makes sense.....

it wasnt our fault, and in the end its the guilty who get punished...
and it says in the coming decision, that its going to be the
decent people who win, and the greed heads who lose... should be
interesting huh? I thought so.. Is it time yet? I dont know...
but what I do know is I am fairly close on my estimates of what its
all about...

I think we are close, because I see the people waking up... I
think its a good idea to follow the advice... live decent honest
lives, be prepared for the worst, not get tempted by our
vanities... what is ill gotten wealth in comparison to decency?

greed & evil lead to death & extinction...

its like I've said over & over in this blog, the greedheads are
blind... there is no overpopulation, the problem is their own
greed...

Monsanto tries to figure out how to make plants that will survive
incredible levels of poisons... when they could be creating perinnial
rice, corn, wheat, beans etc. or creating trees that produced food
year round.. we dont have a population bomb, the space elevator
negates that, we have a greed bomb.....

And now I know why.... bad genetics introduced into an otherwise good
humanity... its been a downhill trip every since... we arent
rising on technology, we are falling on greed....

we didnt start out as brutal cave people, we started out as more
gentle subsistence types, the brutality was introduced.. it isnt our
real nature to be greedy & violent.... most of it is programmed into
us by the sickos...... turn off your TV folks.. whats on it? greed,
violence, lies, manipulation, and control trips... did I miss
anything?

what else is there? Oh, sex..... the same thing thats the root of the
problem.... lust...

they want us to become like them....
They teach our kids bad things as normalcy in schools and on TV's.....
wars, fashion, homosexuality, groupthink, pseudo violent
sports.... the list is endless..

well, the end is coming...

anyway, I found it by googling Genesis 6, and thhen clicking on Steve
Quayle's website... two versions, first one you can download, and the
second is one thats formatted so you can read it on hand held
device...

I strongly reccommend everybody read it for themselves..

it makes sense of the bible and human history..

if you want to understand whats going on, read it.....

if you want your butt saved, get decent.. being a church going
hypocrit aint good enough....

if the book of Enoch was where it's supposed to be in the bible,
there would be much less confusion about what it all meant... Also
much less profit for the churches, which is likely why it wasnt
included....

I've basically laid it all out for you in this blog... its "XT-anity"
to coin a phrase.... extra-terrestrials....

I've been a UFO SKEPTIC most of my life....

google; photos, UFOs

look for the crucifition.....

hey folks they are coming back soon.... and are going to burn those
who didnt get their own trip in order....

HONESTY, COURAGE, COMPASSION, HUMILITY.....


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: