Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday 19th December 2009........

morning, 2:am, slept OK, now waking up...

Thinking about Aliens, was searching more, found mostly stuff that
could have been natural, could have been indiginious, or could have
been hoax.... did read quotes from astronauts.... if true no
surprise, and would fit in, but supposition and short out of
context quotes arent spilling many beans... Its like the usual
problems w/governments etc. secrecy is a cloak with many
daggers..... its the usual holy-er than thou human attitude, I get
it from my worker, I get it from people without educations, I get it
from people who assume their education or experience exceed mine,
its the human thing, definitely part and parcel of human
stupidity.... much better for one to assume a learning attitude,
than learn from an assuming one....

anyway, my local assumption is that Enoch, Bible, things carved in
rock, etc. are more likely real evidence than pie plates thrown into
the air...

I didnt come at this as a UFO buff, any more than I came at it as a
religious believer... I came at it as a moron twiddling with clues
across many areas...
A generalist busily synergizing out of mental boredom.. when one
takes up the habit of thinking, it becomes addictive, its like TV,
but without the drooling slack jaw effect..

anyway, little doubt in my mind whats been going on.. everything in
the bible points to the sky... gee? Thats strange for an ambient God?
'has an "up habit".....

after reading two, going on three translations of Enoch, I'm figuring
it out.. this latest translation is more king James-ish and less
clear...

but luckily I started with a modern english translation.... and no
doubt in my mind whats been going on... we've been being gardened....
planted, bred, weeded, and harvest time soon... Which fits Jesus's
analogies...

it all fits....

and considering Enoch pretty much lays it all out, the rest is
easy.... I'm not in to having my throat cut... has an unpleasant
sound... and if all the nut cases like religious fanatics, UFO
buffs, etc. are collectively correct, whilst busily bad mouthing
each other, I think it a good idea to actually do something with the
info.... say, like try to save my own butt and those of others....

I have no problem with being a good boyscout...

I like helping others, I like preparedness, I like crafts,
girlscouts, campouts, etc. so a little focus on honesty & integrity
likely isnt a bad idea either...

in fact I prefer it as a way of life.... I regret past not good
deeds, I hope to do better in the future....

Reverence? yeah got a tich of that.... blind faith no... eyes
opened faith yes....

am I sick of the sickness? You bet, as are many others... I hear
people on call ins daily making the same kinds of realisations....
the emerging consensus isnt a white laundry TV delusion...

basically where we are being led by the boob tube is farther along
the highway to hell... those stuffed shirt morons only know one
thing, more of the same... and we are getting close to time to get
the helmet & flak vest on and jump in the foxhole.... do I expect the
biggest greedheads on the planet to save me? now thats a good joke!
we have about 7 billion people who think a hundred thousand of the
worst of us, who have been instrumental in getting us literally
screwed, are going to fix things?

might as well tatoo the word stupid backwards on their foreheads.. so
they could get the idea everytime they did a vanity visit with the
mirror...

only person likely competant to save my bacon is me.... and I also
know the value of team work....

anyway, my advice is same as always... lighten baggage, get mobile,
prepare, get out of Babylon, etc.

Well my buddy finalalized his house sale.... now living in a
camper.... everything he owns is on wheels, except the sailboat,
and it's bobbing in the river...

no house payment, no property taxes, no bills, and within months
absolute zero debt......

fun part of story is management at the public utility has been
screwing with him for being vocal at meetings etc. trying to
intimidate him... but the bean counters are running without enough
crew to cut costs, and replacing him is hard, costly, and ugly...
and he let slip to management that he's totally mobile & near zero
debt.....

and his job is one of those where he can work anywhere there are
lightbulbs.. and run the whole show single handed while management
and consumers sleep in their beds.. and his qualifications are mind
boggling..

So his management is just figuring out that if they screw with him,
he doesnt have the usual leverage points.. its hard to threaten a
highly qualified guy who can get a job making six figures anywhere,
in the middle of the opening scenes of a depression...

point is; mobility has added benefits..... and being voluntarily &
happily homeless is an unexpected move..... most are hanging onto
houses by their fingernails.... which is hard on fingers.. better to
plan a way out of the bank loan trap...

to get screwed, you have to be normal......

anyway fun to watch, he's got the plan clicking along, and when
spring rolls around will be spending huge sum$ on stuff to finish off
the boat... more mobility.... Camper will eventually get sold,
rolling stock go south, boat too, and he'll be gardening in the
tropics while the rest of you are waiting in the soup line at Stalag
13, wondering when its your day to get parted out by the doctors, to
keep the rich alive longer.....

or you could become better boyscouts yourself...

all you need is a dry warm place to sleep and cook... a sunbrella
wall tent, a yurt, a camper, a house truck, a boat...... get the
baggage down, mobility up, and pull one plug at a time until you have
none left to pull......

should sound familiar to my readership if any.....

I spent awhile yesterday listening to short wave, and working on the
bowl I carved out.. got it sanded smooth inside.. it turned out
nice, makes me want to do another larger version... maybe one big
enough to eat out of, or a larger dough trough for making breads?
the Guava wood is nice carving, smooth, very hard to split, would
make good wood for clogs....

anyway, dawn in an hour.... going to practice on the guitar awhile,
and then at dawn hike to the garden, where I get sigs for my phone,
and post this...

I hope you are thinking.... I hope you grok the Enoch/aliens
connection... read it for yourself....

its bazaar I know... but it all makes sense.....

also google: Abduction on North Canol road.

and you decide if the guy's hands are a dropped clue to connect
aliens with the bible.....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: