Sunday, December 27, 2009

Saturday 26th December 2009..........

Evening, slept thru middle of the day, recovering from yesterday..

surfed date websites, one I'm up on is asiafuns.com, so far its
been fun... plenty of women from everywhere, site works Ok, and
I've had hits happening and doing hits myself, and enjoying some of
the absurdities of the game... one pattern I notice is the fresh
meat effect.. usually when you come up on sites you get pounced on by
scammers... I just hit on a woman I liked, will be interesting to
see if she hits back... One of those with a blurb you have to
decypher because their english isnt native and they get confused ....
in this case she had a problem with hims & hers, and I had to read
thru all her stuff to figure out what she meant, while I was worrying
it might be a lesbian on the wrong page... also went thru a few
others, ran into one american woman who said she can be the girl
next door, or the bitch across the street, thats how I am etc. she
didnt get my hit.. the types who think they can be nasty and its OK
arent on my list, I've been with those types, and living alone is a
thousand times better...

I may come off as an asshole in my writings, but I generally try to
treat people decent in person, I dont trash many people's day unless
they push my buttons plenty, so I take a dim view of the american
woman syndrome... who think they can trash others for the smallest
excuse... those kind are reject genetics in my opinion, and are
politely known as "cunts" among males... I avoid them like the
plague they are..

anyway crossing my fingers on the nice one... you never know, could
change my life, or maybe never hear from her, but I definitely like
the nice person vibes better than the nice person empty words so
common on the dating sites... most remind me of alligators with
lipstick.... great smile, watch the teeth though....

I think its not long until females world wide get a bad reality check,
and those the most humble and decent will likely have males trying
to help them, while the beauty bitches will be more prone to bad
luck...

we shall see.. thats the fun part, seeing what happens... i know from
studying cause and effect, that bad actions bring bad luck.. I dont
want any excess bad luck...

anyway my worker got 16 banana starts set out... Three types... all
good food .....

they'll start producing in a year or so, three or four stalks a
year each clump, so its like he just planted 1600 pounds of
food....

thats alot of trips to the grocery store...

I have a town run coming up in a couple weeks... thinking to pick up
a storm lantern I saw if its still there.. they can burn modern
cleaner diesel, and are very reliable devices... and they are very
portable... i've lived in the brush many years, and know them to be
the most reliable light source if you can find fuel... and five
gallons would last you six months or a year..
I have a little one.. Want a full sized one... one of the nice
things about focusing on humble living, is it takes so little to be
comfortable....

its also less stressfull, like my friend the boss at the factory,
we had a very good day together drinking a few beers, cooking hunks
of meat on meat forks over a small fire, talking about things we've
realized about improving ourselves... Cracking jokes about the
realities of life, and becomming better friends... he's a good guy,
doing better, becomming a better husband to a good wife... I'll take
him up on his invite to stop by and stay with them.... his mother in
law is a friend of mine.. his wife and I like each other.. you
know, its all about decency...

I'm thinking about also blogging on the asiafuns website, maybe
mostly about family type stuff.. perhaps some decent woman will read
it, and realize I'm not as superficial as many... I see plenty of
folks saying the right buzzwords, but I also see many playing games..

saying the right things and doing the wrong things is a recipe for a
nose dive...

one needs harmony between words and actions...

really I think the key to self improvement is harmonizing your total
self with natural reality....

also heard a story about my little niece today, she's quite the
little person, and decided she liked lemonaid better than
tamarindo... So I sent her some more lemons, her mom puts the fruit I
send in the refridgerator in containers, hunks of pineapple, bananas,
etc. and she goes and helps herself... I have her dad tell her I
sent her this or that fruit... so she knows I care about her..

I want the kid to grow up thinking fruit is good stuff, and that her
uncle is the prime source... other uncles and her grandfather are
bringing her bananas etc. Too, so she's getting many times more
fruit than a normal kid... not a bad idea if you think about it,
and when she gets to the boyfriend stage, if I like this or that
boyfriend, I'll tell the guy to bring her fruit... she'll think he's
the right guy.... because all the guys who really care about her
bring her fruit....

and the habit will keep her healthy...
and she may just pass it on to her kids...

make a better world folks, by using your brains, and the simplest things...

all sollutions begin with the inner person...

well my friend who came up with the beers liked my meat forks,
theyre downsized, I got them for $2 each, a couple at a time..
I'd thought about cooking forks for years, and decided a set of small
meat forks was the way to go in the brush... I can roast whatever,
in enough quantity by having several forks going at the same time..

he also thought the kitchen knives I have were nice, thought I'd paid
good money, and was surprised to learn I got them for $2 each also..

factory over runs, good stainless, and I cut them down and changed
one type into several types..


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: