Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunday 20th December 2009...............

Morning, after 1:am...
Strange dream woke me.. I dreamed government was a criminal
organisation, a nightmare... but I woke up, and realized
government is a criminal organisation..... asleep or awake, the
nightmare is the same.... its a matter of vocabulary I think..

Polititian= Conman
police=enforcer
Tax collector=thief
military=hired thugs/mercenaries

if I think about the news, whats the one thing all the names have in
common? corruption, lying, killing, stealing etc.... the bible is
right..

Instinctual Liars, Killers, & thieves..... Thats where the best of
them go.... the best worst....

And the truth shall set you free...

and maybe if you are good, some aliens will come help you....

"The universe is ruled, by letting things take their course." (Tao)

Revolution is a rat hunt......

and new rats come running in, as soon as its over, or slightly before..

humanity is inheriently dishonest... some more than others... the
more honest stay home, the less honest go to the cities... the worst
go to the capitol....

you know its bad, when you need an alien invasion....

So the aliens are going to let us figure it out the hard way..
They'll come in and do a mop up...

Governments are criminal organizations with nukes playing intimidation
games.. how long do you suppose it is until Mafia A gets pissed and
nukes Mafia B? and then C & D get into it.....
then E & F....

where does that leave you?

yup! big alien experiment... We are the lab rats... End goal is
honest rats... An oxymoron.....

the news? might as well be called the corruption reports....

one line I discovered in Enoch was that the honest folk dont need to
hide on judgement day... that was good news... get out your lawn
chair and binoculars...

have some lemonaid made up?

I might want a foxhole just in case...

one mystery to me, is the mega quake, what causes it...? could be
one of several things... Enoch seems to read that its bad enough to
melt the hills and mountains, i.e. a shake down... and my second
question, is when does it come? before, during, or after...

later.. Spent time looking at UFO fotos, aliens, etc... plenty of
fakes.. plenty of who knows?

I notice the ufos of the 50's look like the imagination of people
from the era.. modern versions look more modern.... maybe future
UFOs will look even better? As the imaginations of hoaxters upgrades?

I wont miss dishonesty.....

some of the fakes are pretty good art....

but I also saw the Ica skulls in person, and saw something not
noticed so far, the most elongated were also dated oldest, and then
got less by generations, and eventually just normal capacity
deformed by the baby's head strapped to a board method... in other
words, they tried to be what they no longer were...

also have recently tried book downloads, nothing works on my fone,
likely combination of factors including total moron pushing the
buttons... I realy think the tech is dog barf.. too much shit,
too little that works well.. and people think its amazing? I think
people dont have a clue what it should be like...the internet and
computer tech reminds me of a city landfill.... web pages are the
worst... garbaged up....

if aliens are monitoring us, I pity them....

was listening to radio last night heard mention of autism, and they
mentioned repetitive behaviors... yup! I got that..... have to
constantly filter/edit what I write for repeated words and even
entire phrases... and all the conspiracy theorists talking
vaccines? well I lived in europe as a kid, military dependent, got
shots every year, still have WHO shotcards, I got incredible
numbers of vaccines.... and so seem to have lead the statistical
curve on autism....
Call it conspiracy if you want.... its like the skulls in Ica to me,
falls into the personal experience catagorie.......

One long term thought I've had is that the best people leave the
worst systems... like what I saw in the military.. It was a mix of
good and bad, but the bad was high numbers...

I heard yesterday that a guy I knew is now building a steel boat in
his yard... intelligent guy, guess he's figured out the Ocean Nation
mindset too?

I expect a real surge in boat building by owner/builder types...
basicaly reality sucks so bad on land due to all the human
improvements, that one is better off facing endless waves.... my
problems mentally at sea stemmed from having a destination, and
thinking I needed to get there....

If you want to learn the limits of your own sanity, try sailing
thru an area known for doldrums.... wind to a Sailor is the breath
of life.....

personally I think the best life possible now on this planet is to
live on a boat...

I've been thinking about simple crystal radios lately, and
suspect you could build one out of a boat hull and mast....
i.e. use aluminum mast as antenna, and metal hull with epoxy
paint in sea water as the capicitor, use a sacrificial zinc as
the ground, meaning it wouldnt take much, maybe a variable coil
and tuning capacitor, to make a fairly impressive passive reciever
out of the boat...
this might allow a simple enough radio to be easy to make corrosion
resistant...

thinking ocean nation, i.e. how to keep my short wave habit going
in a marine environment......

theres a big difference between a sail boat, and a ship with its
radio shack 7 decks from the water....


later, evening, raining, played around w/a new dating website,
free, still learning how it all works.... will take days....

I also carved a nice woooden spoon, turned out nice..... the guava
wood is so nice to carve.... I'm used to carving Cortesa, one of
the hardest woods on the planet... It makes Hickory seem soft...

the guava is like holly in texture... and you can hardly split a
short small block with a serious axe blow... thinking to maybe
try making a shield of it for sword fighting.....

also doing some thinking about clogs, or wooden shoes.... thinking
maybe to do some clogish sandals, still brainstorming ideas....
I've long figured wooden shoes to be something worth knowing for the
survivalist... I make leather shoes and boots by hand... clogs are
interesting in their simplicity, only need wood.... fairly easy
stuff to find most places I inhabit....

also its the non rubber shoe most likely to be waterproof...

morning, early, raining steadily, which isnt how it should be for
this time of year here, normal here was cracked dirt by mid
december...
This rain is like from a storm off the gulf of Cortez, when there
is a hurricance starting up.. I live right where the storms start
before their run north.. too close to the equator to start
spinning...

anyway, thinking this morning about this latest dating site, there
is blog capability, so I'm running thru my head blog scenarios... I
need to get my head processed on an angle to come at it..

I imagine I'll settle on just being honest.... most females wont like
that, because what I have to be honest about doesnt kiss their hind
ends as they are so accustomed to.... but I see finding a mate as a
fun hobby.... i.e. I enjoy the not finding part of mate finding just
fine... I dont "have" to have a mate... its a dichotomy pair set,
and what I lose, comes with positives I'm very used to....

i.e. i'm not threatened by being a loner....

we shall see.... there are millions of women... yesterday I did a
search, fairly decent /wide fields capabilities, and got several
thousand prospectives to pop up.... I figure as unusual as I am,
its likely better they come to me... I've noticed that what
generally shows up first, is scammers and fat ones... so its a
weeding process.... the blog would help filter out most of the
undesireables...

its like carving the wooden spoon; done by removing everything that
isnt a spoon....

I need to carve down the woman supply to ones that will work for me....

GrisBosque at;

passionsnetwork.com

if youre interested..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: