Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday 8th January, 2010.......

Morning,

going on noon....

just started reading the Koran this morning...

very interesting, it started right off talking about the "Lord of worlds"......

it was quite obvious to me whats going on; we have the same test as
the bible, book of Enoch etc.

its like a test in school, different versions to prevent
cheating..... same content....

warnings against dishonesty, and assurances for humility, decency,
and charity... it also warns about those who use all religions to do
evil....

I think its good reading for anyone trying to find out what the truth is...

basically it lays out the same rules; belief, and good works.. its
not threatening, its another hope provider for decent people......
same story, same test, same source......

Read it for yourself.... I think you'll be surprised...

hey folks, same test, different versions....

I've heard the Koran badmouthed for years, I just speed read for
half an hour or more and found zero threatening content, unless
youre a lying stealing sleaze bag.... and then it says youre going to
get burned... in a fire fueled by bodies and rocks... thats a hot
fire, and answers a question I had reading Enoch, what happens to
all the bodies?

I suspect they get rayed from space.. Evidently after they have their
throats cut...

folks I think you'd best read it for yourself, and read Enoch, and
compare with what you read in the bible.. It all interlocks... as I
suspected; it isnt the Muslims who are our enemies, its the
instinctual liars, killers & thieves everywhere....

and the Koran says that.....

it also talks about the bad guys being in love with life, while the
good guys have faith in the resurection.... and less fear of
death.... this the why of the martyrs.... its no different than
what the bible or Enoch says.......

evidently taken more seriously by the Muslims......

I've been doing serious thinking about the soul, spirit, resurection
etc. and think it is possible somehow..... i.e. Not bullshit....

first one must accept that we are manufactured beings.... otherwise,
why would men have breasts? think about that one...if roosters had
teats, would it affect the chicken & egg arguement?

I think so... no logical reason for male mamals to have breasts..

its asthetics....

and if I was the test giver, I would probably be thinking the Muslims
were doing comparatively pretty good.... no shortage of bad guys
posing as good guys, no different than any other group...

But the thing to realize, is thats what the test IS all about....
its NOT about this religion against that religion.....

its all about decency against corruption and insanity.... i.e.
Sickos in business & governments...

same things I've been writing about in this blog for years...

read Enoch, the Koran, the Bible, and think about the sky, and what
could be up there..

me? I cant tell the great spirit from Allah or Yawhey
or Jahova..... its obbious from actually reading the Koran, that
the moslems see themselves as descendents of the 12 tribes.....
same as us......

anyway, definitely seek humility & honesty... and quit badmouthing
Muslims unless you've read their instruction manual yourself....

I feel really good that I have counter pointed for Muslims over the
years... and I look forward to reading the Koran in its entirety,
which I hope to do over the next few days... and I complement the
koran for its clarity in explaining what its all about! especially
after reading Enoch... when I only had the Bible, it took forever to
figure out what the truth is... well now I have several texts all
explaining the exact same thing.... boy is it coming clear on my
viewscreens....

folks its exactly what I've been talking about for years... belief
in the great spirit, honesty, and human decency.....

And whatever the skygods are, they have given us warning, & stated
the ground rules & criteria..

be not blind or deaf.......

its your throat....

folks when its over and they show up, how you played the game is
primary... there will be no one with immunity due to class, or
social position, or economics.... Nor job title......

best you be on the right team......

the one against the liars... killers, and thieves.....

any group with star travel, has the tech to do what ever they want
with us.... I think I'd fear them more than I feared a few sleeze
bag types...

basically their promise is justice.... best you be ready for
that... personally......

what that means, is no matter where you are, or what you do for who,
you'd best be doing the right things from now on...... be on the
people's side, not the bad guy's side.. its that simple......


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: