Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Monday, 25th January, 2010.........

Evening....

slept awhile after sunset.. it was raining... food cooked in the
pressure cooker as I slept...

woke, ate, and have been thinking about the bible, skygods etc. and
how far off the mark people are if what I suspect is true....

I listened to a preacher today on radio, he got questioned about the
little book, he didnt have a clue.... I suspect it's Enoch...

Enoch stands alone pretty good.. its an overview...
It clarifies the mystery quite a bit....

I think I'm on target... it makes too much sense...

later, after midnight, awake, thinking about stuff from short wave,
crazy world.. humanity ruining the planet... not good, liars in
power, and people waking up to it... plastic personality
politicians... Versus practical people.... I dont place much
trust in politics anymore... what hope I had, learned its lesson
with Obama....

morning... a pretty one... got an email fm a friend, he said
people leaving the city in haiti, stench of death....

also read in news, Obama talking tighten up on the national
budget.... theres a joke! I think he's a year late for that
one.....

on BBC statement about UK coming out of recession.. another
joke..... they twiddled the bogus govt. Numbers a bit more, and got a
couple tenths of a percentage point, and calling it a miracle for
public consumption....

the technocult has a stench of death too...

just keep working on your escape... thats sanity...
Like me & my wolffy dog, would probably scare the average city person
to get caught at a bus stop in a rain shower with us, fairly wild,
marginally crazy, with an out of the brush look to us... but you
know what? We'te fairly happy at it...

all of the problems in my life are human related....

short wave is about as close as I get to humanity...

and its happiness that counts most... not living in a dream world....
I used to read alot of fiction, its not that interesting now... I
discovered a real life was more interesting than a fake one with
escapism via reading etc..

to me making a piece of gear, or doing a meal from whatever I can
gather is rewarding.... my projects dont win any shows, but they all
harmonize with my needs and my art....

The Spring water isnt Starbuck's coffee, but its likely healthier for
me... and it will continue running as long as there is rain...

What hit Haiti, is inevitable everywhere.. like some sci-fi movie of
a corrupt culture thats used the profit motive a bit too long..
people sitting at their computers, and the walls begin to grind and
spurt dust... and there will only be one question, will you get out
in time?

the people leaving the city now in haiti will leave with little...
just what they can find in the rubble, and fill a sack with...

their delusions are ended.... and what they have doesnt equal a well
planned bug out pack...

I have more in my shelter than they will likely ever acquire now....
I collect very little these days, and all of it with an eye toward
mobility... one reason for the recent flute purchass.... very
compact, high quality instrument... looking forward to learning
it..... I have done much on very little... while others exceeded
me economically, I got a food forest going...

I dont have the best of everything... but I do have what I need and
plenty more..... I have things to give away.... projects replaced
by nicer ones...

I got a field kitchen collected, big pots etc. what would that be
worth in the countryside in Haiti to a family regrouping? I have
tools collected for growing food by hand... my son is also
collecting such and practicing backyard farming... Its Exodus
happening...

and it will accelerate.... first those with outdoor skills will
filter out, they will leave behind cities with fewer repair guys....
the cities will degrade faster... The trend from now on is to get
beyond a house payment, a car payment and a job....

later, listening to short wave, USA follies, illuminati on thin
ice... they skate along fine, but everything they do is self
defeating...
They wont be so smug when it all implodes on their powertrips....

I sometimes suspect people could do nothing, and the collapse would
still happen... I hear them talking on radio about civil war etc.,
and yes, could happen, but its also possible that the collapse
happen spontaniously.... i.e. the vampire's victim dies from blood
loss, because the vampires got a little carried away....

the thing to remember, is that whats going on politically is only
superficial, even the economy is a fake problem.. the real
important points are damage to the ecosystem, and one's own battle to
improve within......

the eventuality is collapse... being in good shape mentally is going
to be important...

later, listened to short wave, caught tail end of the radio china
bcst in spanish w/classical chinese music, which is generally really
good... Then I caught VOA talking about Yemen, and how billions fed
into the place and only 106 million? made
it past the corruptocracy... you ever notice that its what happens
everywhere? US & Europe always feeding money to Alligators..... they
never seem to learn that it doesnt work.... air dropping money, or
anything else would be more effective... instead always backing up
corrupt governments the locals are trying to overthrow.... are we
seeing a pattern yet? personally I'd suggest air dropping small
arms and ammo to the people, so they could take out the corrupt
governments... would cost less, win more friends, and do some actual
good...

its like I joked to a friend the other day after hearing latest
hype/fear about Ben Laudin getting a nuke and cratering washington
district of corruption..... first, Ben Laudin is mostly a fictional
character, bad news Ben, I classify you with the tooth fairy....
used mostly for scaring mental children... second, if he did manage
to nuke washington, the biggest negative would be the post offices
getting hundreds of millions of thank you cards addressed to Ben
Laudin, and not know how to deliver them...

it could improve Obama's popularity..... we tend to be more polite
describing past presidents, dead ones, than the current liar who ever
it happens to be....

modern politics reminds me of a chicken yard....

mostly shit, and the same tracks overlaying the same tracks
everywhere in the shit.... it never changes, never improves, never
dries up, never smells good, and never will, as long as we keep
feeding them...

washington is a political barnyard... animal farm on steroids...
its a shame the black folk outside the capitol have to live with
it....

hey folks, government is the problem.... Invariably.... as Einstein
pointed out; that throughout history, great spirits have always
encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... What he was too
polite to explain, is that means government....

Hillary, Barrak, Congress, all sounding like a broken record.... deja
vu..... same words, same bombs, different victims, same taxpayers,
same talking heads on TV.... R we bored yet?


the only thing that changes is who they are calling terrorists this
month... cant use last month's, those men, women, and children got
their guts blown out....

wake up america, smell the napalm, and think about what our alien
buddies are going to do on judgement day to those who stupidly paid
for it year after year.... have a nice throat cutting....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: