Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monday 25 January, 2010..........

Morning....

day, my worker is here.. I spent time online, got an email from my
son, he got me a used metal flute on ebay....

so I searched info online, learned some things....

people arguing over flute types... I just want to play music, not
argue... I got the metal flute as an investment; self futures...
its not to resell, not a money investment, its a happiness
investment, I know I am happiest learning and doing, and playing
music.... its something I can do alone....

I hear an insane world on short wave.... to me sanity is peace, a
place with no arguements....

I also read some news online, rescue/relief efforts in Haiti being
critisized.... no surprise, they put people in charge who only know
how to function in an intact culture.... office drones, city people,
what are they going to do in a place where the hospitals had no
functioning bathrooms before the quake... they'll be wishing for a
texaco station in a Mexican neighborhood...

I also read an american general is talking about a negociated
settlement with the taliban.... gee? couldnt that have been done
before all the killing and maiming and spending money supporting
corrupt governments?
do we have to invariably lose wars before we think about them?

I also got to see some fotos of my son's sharpening tools... very
nice collection, I enjoyed giving him tips in the process, and
teaching him things.. its not every young man these days who sets
out to become an ace sharpener... easier for him to do, he had a
decent example.... I learned to sharpen as a kid, mostly starting
with the boyscout field book... and my first hunting knife, which my
son has.... he mentioned it this morning... what took me years
to teach myself, my son picked up by osmosis and a few good
questions.... he also showed me a foto of a straight razor he
bought used.... now highly polished, and very sharp.. he's learning
to shave with it... I shave with a straight razor he bought me years
ago.. before that, I shaved with a blade I made out of the tip of a
broken french knife... like a bronze age razor.... which I still
have...

sharpening is an art.... and a most important art... anyone who has
no sharpening skills, has limited survival potentials... I'm sure
you can learn plenty about it on line, or a boyscout manual... its
something not taught.. not in school, not in bootcamp..... its
either the boyscouts, or father to son.... I was lucky in some
ways, my father never bothered to teach me anything.. he and my
mother had this opinion it was better to not teach me .. bazaar but
true.... they felt I should have to learn everything the hard way,
for myself..
which I have managed to do..... many friends over the years have
critisized me for being a know it all... kind of a compliment if you
think about it, for a kid who had to figure it out for himself...

I always tried to teach my kids as much as possible... they've done
fine with it, a bit arrogant at times, but they're even learning what
that gets you.....

and I have enjoyed sharing knowlege with my son... we get along fine
generally, better when we are physically together...

basically the problem with modern civilization is a childish urge to
control..... we have drones in offices trying to control our every
breath.... it aint gonna fly.... they are an endangered species...
terminal Dodos..... as climate change and Haiti are connected... I
wrote about quakes, tecktonic plates, and spikes in magma temps long
ago in this blog... climate change is linked to drone management...
All that profit motive went somewhere.... it wont work guys...
Profit motive isnt natural....

greed may be good, but only for a little while, until it's effects
catch up with Mr.Cause..

Right now they have caught up with Mr. Haiti, but they havent found
Mr. Wallstreet....

But they will..... a 7.5 Richter will do in New York, what a 7
Richter did in Haiti...

the future is not in cities....

Later, sent my worker home with breadfruit, starfruit, sweet bananas,
a big lug of fruit for my niece, she'll be happy... so will her
mom...

my worker complimented my knife project, it turned out nice,
basicaly at home in kitchen, camp, or thicket...... not fancy, but
its way practical...


listening to radio, short wave, problems in the states, its as I
said before, we have a war of cultural divergence starting... Its city
people versus country people.. the Feds are obviously coming from a
city moron perspective.... the problem is most of the country people
live in cities now... but the tide is turning, they are starting a
back to the land movement, those people growing gardens in back
yards are soon on their way out to bigger gardens, the backyard
garden is an interim measure.... as I write Alex Jones in Texas is
interviewing a guy on vaccines, who is now in Ecuador planting a fruit
& food forest.... sounds like what I realized years ago is catching
on... my point is people are going back to the land, and they are
likely to be militant about their rights... the cities are about to
lose the people who know how to fix things..... they are on their
way out of town, the money is worthless, i.e. Not worth holding down
a job now, if you can grow a garden, cut firewood, etc. city people,
real city people, dont have the survival and subsistence skills, and
had best be visiting the library and working at a garden in the back
yard themselves, to get a place on the learning curve...

anyway, the guy in Ecuador planting food trees is an american, he
isnt just going upstate new york...
basicaly its like I've pushed for years, scatter!

the cities are going to go down hill from now on....
any one with any real skills or any guts, will be planting food
trees..... elsewhere....

its a new race folks, to become brush rats... last ones out of
town get the Haiti treatment or worse.... money aint where its at,
its real security.. that comes from good thinking and hard work...
also taking some risks.. the guy in Ecuador didnt go there because
it was a fad, he's there because he did some thinking..... there
are plenty of places... All have attributes....

Rule of thumb is if its out of town its a positive, after that its
towards warmth, soil, water, and away from bureauocracy......

98% of US police officers support private gun ownership.....

they know who their real friends are, if things get bad..

its a movement folks, exlax the bureauocrats.....

its like my knife project, any knife would work, but I make survival
& subsistence an Art, that means I push it towards what it should
be..... dont dismiss the neoindigenous concept... make a culture out
of your new lifestyle...... its a good Retro zone to shoot towards,
be the Quintescential survivalist, express your own concept of how
it should be...

I think building a Lager Wagon and living like the German tribes did
for a couple thousand years would be nice....

its an open creative market...

later, raining, I'm working towards some food, corn, breadfruit,
beans, should be good...

Raining nice, good for corn, also the pasture especially..

I had a good day, learned I own a flute now, pro quality... I like
the sound flutes of all types make.... the nice thing about more
natural living, is after the time you spend doing whats needed, leaves
plenty to do other things, not stuck at a job site all day...

its your free time... not just weekends or nights...

So now I get to continue on electric guitar, for my own pleasure,
followed by flute, also want to get back at my fiddle after I have the
guitar booted, I've learned alot on guitar, that I didnt know on
fiddle.... It all applies.... so after that, start on flute, then
thinking wooden drums, and hopefully five string banjo.... its my
free time, I dont watch TV.... I like listening to short wave,
because I can do it while doing hobbies, or getting food over the
sacred flames......

yeah, I lived to see another back to the land movement, the big
one... Mine never ended...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: