Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday 9th January 2010.........

Morning, just waking up..

thinking about things I read in the Koran... it openly states what
the game is all about, that its a big test, and is designed to filter
out & destroy the liars, thieves, killers, etc. in other words goes
along exactly with the bible & book of Enoch... in fact what I get
reading it, is that the Koran, Bible, Enoch, Tao, etc. Are all saying
exactly the same message.. greed, and evil dont & wont prosper....
The Koran also talks about the bad guys being adept at seperating men
& women... i.e. Causing problems between the sexes.. and I'd think
from the Muslim perspective this is what they would think of with
Hillary, Femenists, and other attempts to liberalize their cultures...
It also talks about the bad guys being blind and deaf to the
message, just as the bible does.. and the Koran is very heavy on
judgement day..

Anyway, it all makes sense to me, and I see nothing to fight about..
that the various sects, i.e. juddaism, Christianity, Muhhamedism all
come from the same roots, and are going to the same destination, and
have been designed to give evil people something to fight about, while
giving good people something to agree on... and the Koran says
exactly that... very enlightening to get the story from another
perspective, and its a very up front explanation of the Sky God's
plan.. I stongly urge people to read it for themselves, and quit
relying on the opinions of critics... I personally look forward to
reading it several times, until I have a decent grasp of it, and then
being able to discuss it openly and knowingly with any Muslim I
happen into..

what we have, is like a story of several brothers who decide to go
fishing, but get into a dispute over which trail to take to the
lake... so they get angry, and each takes the trail he thinks is the
best one.. sooner or later, all get to the lake at pretty much the
same time.... where upon they have to eventually forgive each other
for the dispute, and admit as brothers that the trail to the lake is
less important than getting along, or less important than fishing..

It doesnt matter how you get to the lake, what is important is that
all go home with fish... and the brother with the best luck would be
foolish to try to keep all his fish... much better to share equally,
because next time, or at harvest, his luck might change for the
worse.. what we have instead, is several brothers who fight about
everything... the path to the lake, how to run their personal lives,
over the fish and harvests etc. each one thinking only he is right...

there are several paths to the lake.. and good brothers are less
disputacious...

The game is good versus evil.. there is a final test, and its a
doosey... I suggest you prepare..

And it isnt all just chance...

What I get reading the Koran is a feeling of unity, not a feeling os
seperation... I have heard many Christians bad mouth the Koran, and
accuse Muslims of worshipping Satan etc.. these critics are evil
hypocrits.. read it for yourself, Read the Book of Enoch, read the
Tao Te Ching... there is no dispute... they all have the same
messages... And personally I doubt Muhhamed, Jesus, or Ishmael and
Jacob would all refuse to sit down to tea and cakes together......
all the bad mouthing at it's root is over money, who can have the
biggest church or mosque, synagog, or temple, who can have the most
members.... I think it would be better if we focused on the message,
and compared notes, and studied together for the big test...

humans are silly, greedy, self centered monkies....
Who get into arguements over how best to not be silly, greedy, or self
centered....

There can only be one great spirit, but I'm sure it can be given
plenty of different names, so we have something to bicker about..

anyway... I am happy...
I have a new source of information to digest.. about something I
know to be critically important to me and mine... and I am limited to
reading it on my hand held device, sitting in my garden on a mountain
for signal, but I wont complain... I will be literate in it
soon.... I am not threatened by it, I am much encouraged.. Its
clarity is delightful...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: