Saturday, January 30, 2010

Friday 29th January 2010.............

Evening... woke, feel rested...

thinking about things from short wave..

heard VOA, nothing much of substance.... Israili MASAD accused of
killing palistinian terrorist...

the killing continues...

also heard a preacher disecting in genesis, something I've pondered
upon, the story of the forbidden fruit, and females, which if one
reads Enoch there's more to the story.. that the watchers start
problems with the women.... I need to read more of the koran, sifting
for pieces there...

there's a mystery... and I've been hit in the face with it's results
in my own life, and still trying to figure it all out...

but what I am suspecting, is what's coming is going to fall harder
on women than on men...

like I said, there is a mystery of sorts.. and the judgement is
going to be incremental, i.e. one gets for what one gave... a
reordering of things... not just the throat cutting and burning..
there will be other levels of judgement... and I dont think the
ranchers think very highly of some types of human females.... Which
after personal experiences, observations and thoughts, I have to
agree, a major part of the problem is from the "better" half.... I
really dont care anymore, living alone going on 15 years, one learns
one lives fine without a woman, better in many ways, but my mind
loves to gnaw on a mystery...

And I suspect that feminists arent going to fare well on judgement
day.... all I can say, is they done it to themselves.... my own
worries are more than enough, glad I'm not them..... they've ignored
the legends, and when the sky fills with ships, their imagined
security becomes whisps of vapor on a desert morning...

I've been planting seeds... things here in this blog planted
elsewhere, heard one sprout today... heard another awhile back...
And some before that... which is good, I plant the seeds for the
same reason I do the blog, to try to help, to try to save more, to
wake people up.... I'm not getting any recognition that I know of,
havent a clue how many I reach with this blog... but I am aware of my
own gifts, and I would like to be able to use them for common good to
the best extent possible... what I do know, is someone fairly famous
is using concepts that originated in this blog... that person is
doing well... but he's missing some overlooked logic, and needs to
search back into earlier entries here concerning tectonics, global
warming, convection cells, north sky effect, electric blanket effect
etc. all things in this blog, or else he's going to eat some shoe
leather.... His own.... and being a life long expert at sticking my
own foot in my own mouth, I would hope to help him prevent that....
denial is universal... overlooked logic is generally embarassing
and dangerous.... I would be more than willing to help him, he knows
who he is, and he can contact me with a tad of homework to find the
emails I sent him that started him onto some concepts...

I need to check something out online, got a hint awhile back... Just
need to make sure.... If the hint I got is correct, global warming is
a certainty.... with me having proof, and maybe able to point it
out...

my guess is not all of it is coming from man made carbon, that much
is due to the sun etc. but if the hint turns out true, I'm
definitely on target as a predictor concerning the biblical mega-quake
possible causes.... and Mr. Fairly Famous needs to backtrack some,
or experience an eventual downfall that could have been
prevented....

"Failure comes on the verge of success."(Tao)

and being right 95% of the time is little consolation, if you turn
out being wrong on the big event that was in the wrong 5%........

anyway, I'm happy to hear my seeds have sprouted, and would hope said
person is wise enough to contact me, and hear me out, and consider
helping me do what I do better also....

a shield man at one's back is a handy thing.... and I am an
experienced and older warrior at many aspects of battle he fights....

I'm quite sure this blog is a potential asset to many.... scattered
among the ramblings are some diamonds... and I know it must be a pain
to have to wander thru my mental maze picking them up, but they are
diamonds... my guess is this blog for the most part is lost in the
garbage dump of internet... but I did set the search parameters on it
years ago... I know basically who, what types of people will find
it... that has evolved some... As it has evolved with realizations
and discoveries.. its a living thing.... there are many things in
this blog that will have to wait for the arrival to proove
or disproove... I'm not worried, I have confidence in my own mental
abilities, and if only one diamond is real, it was still worth
doing...

I think I've happened onto many diamonds... and look forward to
learning the truth.... to date its all conjecture.... but I have
made some unusual & potentially shocking realizations... and I am in
process of rethinking myself... and I do take actions.... and I
have a keen sense of the obvious... something most lack.....

morning, an hour until dawn... Beautiful moon light, the toads just
came in... the smaller male sometimes now comes over to me and shoots
out his tounge and nails mosquitos and other bugs off my feet...
another wild animal with no fear of me....

of which there are many now....

I consider that a good sign, the reverse of the Nephilim "Sinning
against the animals" as mentioned in Enoch... I dont sin against
animals if I can avoid it, I appreciate their company.....
Like yesterday O.D. My pet wild bird was in the elder berry bush
singing very prettily.. he's around most days, comes within 6 feet or
less of me, no fear.....

anyway, remember John Lennon and his song "Imagine"? he wasnt
assassinated by accident, it was because his message was dangerous to
someone's warbucks profit agenda, and their plan to rule the world....
same folks did & doing other assassinations... still killing
prophets figuratively & maybe some what literaly.... Well killing
Prophets doesnt stop the future from getting here, nor will it stop
the arrival, nor will it sound good at one's trial, nor will it
prevent having to feel a knife hacking at your throat Mr. killer
Sicko.... snuffed like a goat for the barbecue, burnt soul and
all.. visions of conquest into smoke & ash, the vanity of insanity
finally paid for personally.... die by the sword....

me? I know afflictions and poverty, and people's backs, I know
being ignored by my own family, I know being laughed at, and
considered crazy, I know being backstabbed by people I have helped,
and most importantly I know my own versions of the same things, and
struggle to do better....

And I know I am not far off on my understanding of who put us here and
why, and what is about to happen...

So I am thankful I am not the same unconscious person I was.....

I think it entertaining sometimes to know denial of my concepts...
that only lasts a while.... one thinks about concepts, truth wins
out... good does triumph over evil in due time... the universe is
ruled by letting things take their course, not by sleazy manipulation
and arrogant ego games of an elite.... people are waking up....
and if we dont stop the Apocalypse by changing ourselves, well then
we get to go thru something alot worse than Haiti, and deservedly
so..... who am I? just another fool on a hill... but guess where
the star troopers land first? on the hilltops and mountains, with
the sound of chariots.... I think that means mechanization...
should be interesting to see... what flag should I wave? as they go
past? maybe they'll want a local scout? have to wait and see...
get my kit in good order....

anyway, I want to see a better world, I'm tired of liars and
killers with their noses in other people's lives... I'm tired of
profit motives and more lies passed off for reality, Madison Avenue,
Hollywood, Wall Street, its all the same... The big lie, it's
players and puppets....

get real folks, find some space, grow food, plant a food forest......

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: