Saturday, January 9, 2010

saturday, 9th January, 2010...........

Morning, nice dry season morning...

been busy, getting food going, down to sack soup, got more into the
sack than I need for the soup this morning.....

practiced guitar too.. I'm feeling pretty good, chords are coming,
breaking out of the bottom floor on them..

I'm also happy about getting to start on the Koran, and being able to
realize what its all about at the same time.. to hear the Christians
talk you'd think it was Satanic... no, just the same story from a
different perspective... well, I have bad news for the hypocrits,
it all fits together, its a puzzle of many pieces, and I suspect the
Muslims are more aware of that than most Christians..

God is God, the rest is minor details...

I'm still curious about exactly what God is, looking forward to
learning more, surely a few clues in the Koran I havent got to yet,
and I'm thinking I should check out some of the more arcane
religions too, to sift them also, as its become obvious that the
best way to get the big picture, is to look at all the pieces... like
one blind man "feeling the whole elephant".... I think he'd get a
pretty good idea of what it was.....

I really never had much interest in religion, or UFO's, but now
I've clicked on the sky gods coming from up, both are getting alot
more interesting....

and it is effecting my life positively... becomming a better
boyscout if nothing else...

also I liked what the koran had to say about Partisan religions, that
it was a test to fail the bad and sustain the good, i.e. Good folks
will figure it out, respect each other, bad guys only interested in
greed, power, sex etc. i.e. Mental Neanderthalls passing themselves
off as sentient beings....

plus I like that I dont have to worry about all the normal stuff...
just my Stargate 401k.........

Not interested in wealth, success, acclaim, or my neighbor's wife (if
you saw her, you'd know why!)

I'm interested in surviving whats coming if possible, doing it in good
form, and if I have to die, at least try to do a good job at it....

I'm not volunteering to go oppress anybody, and starting to realize
that compared to the bad guys, average people are not that bad....
We're still not that good either, but we can improve... and I'm
sure after the shit hits, and then the skygods do a mop up, the human
genome ought to be much improved.... too bad so many are caught up
in all the bad stuff....not much I can do for them.... sudden
destruction sounds pretty final.....

and JC's example of the vinyard let to vine dressers makes one
realize, that those responsible are going to be mince meat before its
over... Laughing Hyenas who have seriously angered the wrong
guys..... Hopefully by then I'll be good enough on guitar, I can do
a Requiem (sp?) to Arrogance.... after all those who knew better than
everybody else get the roasted weenie treatment....

I wonder what it will be? will it be nuclear war followed by alien
mop up? or just aliens show up and erase all the eyesores humans have
beautified the planet with?

Personally I think I'd quit pushing the world government agendas,
sounds like the wrong team to be on....

and I think these guys mean business......

anyway, my soup is almost done... smells pretty good..

later, eating, thinking about a program yesterday on short wave about
the "able danger" group, and other related info.... if true, alCIAda
is exactly that, and there are some guys wasting pawns, and
competitors every chance they get... at the same time the blue team is
using them to waste the american ghetto dumpster types.... I was in
the military, I know the score... rich kids playing slaves with poor
kids.....

so whats going to happen if both teams; red & blue figure out they
are being used to kill each other so the rich can play business as
usual?

and what will happen if that paradigm goes mainstream, and all those
parents, who lost kids, realize what it all means?

could be enough to stop the wars cold, and get a bunch of real
assholes executed.....

the truth is incredibly powerful.....

basically I believe what the sky Gods have said... that its
instinctual liars, killers, and thieves running things.. so I dont
think a bloody double cross on both ends is all that impossible...

and I'm glad I'm not financing it paying taxes while I think I'm
getting rich too, one paycheck at a time....

another thing I realized reading the Koran, is that the Muslims very
much see themselves related to the Jews.... in other words it not a
race issue.. what that means, is if God is God,, then the Problem
with Jews in Palistine is more the result of leadership on both sides
preventing settlement than an actual unsolvable problem between the
two groups.. basically the Jews could give the houses back, and pay
reparations, build new towns, and the problems would soon subside...

they know they are family.....

you dont suppose its because the Jews are cheap skates do you?
ripping off their cousins and whining all the while? no, it couldnt
be that?

well, there's a fun story in the Koran about MOSES, AND THE
SACRIFICIAL CALF... God orders them to sacrifice a nice yellow calf,
and the people drag their feet with moses, until finally they have to
do it, albeit grudgingly.... its a funny vignette into how cheap
people can be.... 12 tribes, and they cant even come up with a
single cow without begrudging it... no wonder God gets mad at them...
feeds them for 40 years in the wilderness.... And one cow is too much
to ask...

that would make a good Monty Python theater routine...

It also illuminates parts of the bible where they are sacrificing
crippled and blind animals... good enough for God right?
symbolism can be telling.....

All I can say to the Muslims, is be thankful for the Jews, such
perfect examples of how not to be, are priceless to a culture...

but I'd be careful to not supply the same service for them...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: