Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wednesday 27th January 2010......

Morning, hours until dawn, moon dropping in the west, I'm awake..
rested... built a fire....

Thinking about the American Follies, people waking up, and people
still sucking up... Its all more than a bit imaginary... there's
less than 5% of the people controlling the other 95% with fear of an
imaginary construct... demonic dronism....

quit feedin' 'em....

start worrying more about feeding yourselves, providing for your own
needs without money...
Its fun stuff, but if it all went away tomorrow, what would you do?
and why wait? too caught up in monkey materialism?

Sounds like the Haiti rescue turning into the usual fiasco, a circus,
another example of how effective government aint.... I'm hearing
plenty of what sounds like fraud... people doing pretend aid and
raking in money...

I think in some ways its a preparody of the big melt down... they've
trashed the forests, built shit cities, now a collapse, and nothing
in the countryside except eroded and denuded land thats well on its
way to barren.. best they start planting food trees... the US
isnt much different...

just waiting for the crash...

are computers edible? do they have a button for spring water? will
they transport you out of a disaster zone....?

its all vanity....

what is real anymore? not much.... the ranchers seem to suggest
that the bad guys fall into their own trap.... I wonder about the
mechanism.... I think part of it is a natural reaction, i.e. The food
supply goes down due to climate instability... no food, no
civilisation.... one bad year would do it....

and civilisation would crash... check out Haiti, about a sixth of
the people in the city died... but the other 5 have a bit of a
problem.... the place was barely hanging on to civilisation before
the crash.. too many favors by the French & the world bank types....
vampires .....

I hear critisizm about Voodoo.... from people who do Voodoo economics.....

I measure my own life in neoindigenous victories...preparedness...
upgrading a knife, planting food, maybe acquiring a music
instrument.... I dont think digital music will last long.....

later, late afternoon, listened to radio today, sounds like
Geitner has a little problem... Perjury to the congress over stolen
money from banker bailout.. glad it wasnt me so tempted.. children
are starving because of the manipulations of the bankers.... the
whole system.. its corrupt.... glad I never had that kind of
success.... I'd rather be the fool that I am... A long way from
perfection, is better than being first in line for hell's gate...

I dont think many kids went hungry due to me...
I seriously regret my not good actions, and hope for a better path
from now on... every day I get, is a day I can spend on a better
trail... every day I learn.... I learn I never was what I thought
I was...

but the truth is liberating.... knowing how far I've come, isnt how
close I am to the mountains... gotta keep my eyes on the goals...
one foot after the other......

every day figure myself out more... every day I realize how far I
really am from where I want to be.. the great battle
eternal/internal ........

nobody else can fix me....

humility is the key.... because arrogance is toxic...

better a lost dog on the right road, headed the right direction, than
to be a smug dog on the wrong road....

later, napped out at sun down, listening to radio...
Caught an interesting broadcast, a survivalist show...

they were talking about AK-74's, cold weather clothing at night, and
some politics... its obvious homeland security has done more to
promote survivalism as a fun hobby than its fans ever could have...
nothing like having the government bad mouth something to make the
people love it....

I also heard some on Yemen, Hillary ragging, calling the fighters
extremists, I guess thats the buzz word now for anyone who doesnt
like their local corruptocracy? thats everyone.. hey! the planet
is finally united! not by world government, but by disgust for
government in general....

I also heard a Saudi complaining about snipers... yeah, those are
real effective guys, not much influenced by rhetoric, they want you
out, and theres not much you can do except leave, or eat lead...
high tech military has a hard time staying arrogant, when they're
getting sniped regularly.. it creates a decidedly unfriendly
atmosphere for domination and power trips... its a real cure to
politics.... puts local control into local hands...

extremists? Eh? everybody not working for the status quo is an
extremist ... nobody believes a word they say now.... I heard Obama
is about to make the state of the onion speach, that should be
interesting, 300 million Americans frowning, while he makes dog shit
sound yummy....

I find the news to be really sickening, worse than bush era, and
thats an imposibility.... Liars replaced by liars..... chatterboxes
for the status quo..... credibility lower than the temperature at the
north pole....

I know others are having the same reactions, people are turning off
TV's in utter disgust, the spell broken, never to return to sleepy
sheepy mode again....

I was wondering today if we could get the Russians to start a "Radio
Free America" broadcast into the US, like we did for them during the
Soviet union? you know, tell the truth, give the people something
worth listening to, some hope of escape beyond the capitalist
economic curtin....

you know, it would be an improvement, a serious improvement, to shut
down mainstream news... life would be better... but I guess thats
kinda happening, news papers losing it to internet, and online
alternative news grows while fascist sources become literary ghost
towns....

I used to listen to public radio years ago, and then years of the
BBC, and now I dont listen to mainstream sources much, BBC is like
listening to a feminist station out of north korea...

Now I'm a news DXer.... I spot check, get disgusted, look for some
folk music, or a travelogue, or a report from some country nobody
important lives in... anti-talking head....

I'd watch TV, if they had a Hillary and Barrak puppet show....
some comedy, with an element of truth to it.... but as long as its
them in the flesh pretending to be real, I know where the off switch
is....

paid yappers.... they arent real people, cardboard cutouts, glorified
paper dolls.... the status quo has become monochromatic, and
monodimensional...

I'm more interested by what old women on the bus say....


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: