Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday 7th January 2010...........

Morning,
woke thinking about things in the US, all disgusting really...
politics as usual.... the downhill trip is fueled by the politics of
money...

I'm really glad I figured out what the bible was all about.... I.e.
The ranchers... and I'm glad I got to read a good translation of
Enoch... not because it would make me religious, which it doesnt...
I see truth as truth, mystery as mystery, and am more than willing to
wait and see what truth is, while believing what I've figured out...
but once you realize that its all most very likely true, the rest of
the wisdom of the bible goes from confusing mumbo jumbo to good
sense.... JC undoubtably lives, and will return, chances are
government will continue to get worse, and its unlikely people will
bother to fix themselves.... people are starting to joke about the
Obama presidency being Bush 3......

that pretty much tells the story... change equals more of the same
in political doublespeak, and conspiracy theory equals reality, or at
least a closer approximation than the image of the beast TV puts out,
with its busy body blonds with more face paint and hair style than
brains...

arresting people, taking and drugging kids for not being registered as
a homeschool? the state owns your kids? Hitler and Stalin must be
pleased....

thats fucking sick... my my arent we politically correct ninnies?
little fascist with long noses and flapping tounges... Pravda on the
Patomic.....

We'll have to start calling New York; Stalingrad? Greater N.Y.D.C.........

All makes me thankful I'm some lone nut case on a mountain out at the
edges of the empire... At least I've managed to become less
responsible for it all...
I'm not a stupid taxpayer nodding off to sleep while the flatscreen
puppets drone on with the mental maytag routine..... mindless slaves,
video tape for brains, digital psychobabblers...

I am mentally alive... Not a robot.... Not a meat hunk of the beast
government.... not responsible... Not part of the system....

politically correct means having your throat cut on judgement day....
gee? Do you suppose they'll wail? Will Hillary and Barrak, and Bush
be arrogant? I think not.... should be a bit of a vignette, a few
million survivors being singled out, and having their throats cut...
a bit traumatic for the decent types ordered to do it.... its a
rather crude form of genetic editing... eliminates the bad genetics,
and impresses the survivors permanently with a memory of what happens
if you sacrifice truth for vanity...

makes me glad I'm a humble nobody with a long history of trying to get
people to wake up, and a long mental struggle trying to realize truth,
and allign myself to it....

I realize what it means to be judged by criteria not necessarily my
own.... its not a good feeling.. I havent been perfect... but I
also know I am solidifying along improved lines... and when the
ranchers come, I will have a personal history of rethinking myself...
one passage in the bible Jesus talks about working on the Sabbath,
pointing out that anyone would pull a sheep out of a hole on the
sabbath.... what that vignette points out, is that legalism is based
on practical reasonable criteria.. not absolutes... and doing good
is welcome anytime... it also points out what he thought of
legalistic busybodies.... what do you suppose he will think of people
who took the children of others for wanting to teach them themselves
unencumbered by the beast system?

might get you in the group sked for sliced necks...

its not your criteria, nor mine that counts, but reasonable honest
thoughts and actions.... not politically correct..... from what I
can interpret, politically correct equals dead meat.... its your
throat... and someone elses decision...

many will ridicule.... well, the laughter stops when the ships show
up... and then its too late to rethink yourselves... I feel very
lucky I figured it out in time... I've been judged by the criteria of
others all my life... so thats nothing new... better judges are not
threatening to me.... what is threatening to me is my own
screwups.... and my only defense for those is a serious effort at
walking the line... and that means alot of work, I have to learn to
control my own thoughts even... I cant just frown at my own dark
side, I have to kill it... its like being a man with two heads, one
good the other evil... which will the judge set free? the man who
has killed his own evil head, or the man who's evil head has killed
the good one....?

its a genetic cleanup, being on the balance between good and evil
wont be good enough... its like cutting out a cancer, you err on the
side of hacking out some good meat.... what that means, is the
farther off into the good you are, the better your chances of not
experiencing a knife sawing your neck down to the bones.... could be
fairly unpleasant, even for mindless blonds, or arrogant Elite...
its not like lethal injection... Its a rather crude form of execution,
and not one in a hundred has a really sharp knife these days...

and efficient throat cutting requires a razor sharp knife, otherwise
its a botch job that takes alot of messy hacking...

so what the system does thats bad, is from now on just more incentive
to me to do better myself...

I dont believe a word the government says...

the one commonality I notice on short wave stations broadcast by
governments all over the planet, is they do two things, they point
fingers at others, and they lie about what they themselves are doing
and have done....

not a technique I'd want to try after the ships arrive...

and you know, I sense the ships paradigm being on the border of
mental realization... even mainstream Christianity is on the edge of
figuring it out.... that the star of Bethlehem was a ship.... It all
makes sense folks, I've never been a UFO buff....

I'm just a person who figures things out for himself...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: