Friday, January 1, 2010

Thursday 31 December 2009........

Morning,

daylight, blue skys, feeling good...

sent emails at daybreak, surfed the web some, hit on a woman online,
decided I really didnt need anything much, which was a nice
thought.... something about the neoindiginous life, materialism
gets to be less important, I have everything I need, and can make
almost anything, so not alot of use for the drooling materialist in
me... would like to look at camo alum frame backpacks later... came
in, split firewood, got fire going, food on, guitar next, the daily
routine....

thinking about the skygods last night and this morning, mind
boggling.... especialy having to clean up my personal act.... thats
going to take some doing..... starting to realize why all the
Christian types have such problems... Living up to high standards
generally entails often failure...

also thought about liquid fueled firearms, and that I needed to
mention smooth bore would likely work fine, so any tube w/enough wall
thickness and smooth inside of the right size would make a fine
barrel... Again, like a paintball gun....

I've also thought the bore should be fairly tight, but use parrafin
wax as bullet lube, so it was even tighter without going too tight...

basically you'd want to be able to zing shots in rapid sequence,
maybe have the add on backpack fuel and projectile magazine, I
figured use a flexible tube there, maybe have some blowback fed into
the feeding system...

perhaps a plunger piston feeding slugs into the tube from the hopper?

fuel line could be tiny, blowback tube also... I'd go 10mm on the
slugs... 25mm long...

checked out crossbows online, too plastic for me,
thinking this morning about doing a project, but I need to focus on a
few unfinished items before I start another ........

& I was thinking this morning how much nicer my simple life is,
than working for the govt. Etc. always some bullshit, management
thinks they have to be important, the guys suffer stress, causes
health problems, hate, etc. much better to stick the refridgerator
up their south ends and live without either... what one learns
chopping wood, carrying water, is its a better life than the
ratrace.... dont have the skitzy gerble woman to try to get along
with, alot less emotional bite marks alone, from getting too near
"her" corner of the bedding... life is pretty good... looked at
boomarangs online, thats how mature I am.....

something fun to do, go chase a stick with the dog....

all boils down to insecurity... its the reason people stay in the
system.. its not hard to cure, get minimalistic, get out of the
system and the neurosis evaporates.....

I cant believe what I put up with before... I'm sure they dont miss me....

too busy stuffing money into the economic sieve... Not enough brains
to reaize how stupid it is...

tax rates at 45% or so, property tax, sales tax, tax-tax.... soon
health tax.... are we seeing a pattern yet?

nigger fees...
license to pick cotton...
I couldnt live like that.....

my tax bracket? $10/year property tax, and whatever they nail me out
of the $500 a year I spend on food now....

freedom has alot to do with not paying taxes...

dont use the system it cant use you....

my friend who sold his house & moved into camper seems to be doing
fine emotionally without the payment & taxes.. spring is next on the
agenda, and serious amounts of boat work...

buying freedom one step at a time..

Gee? Youre going to be still stuck in the system when he's sailing
south.... sad, eh? yeah, but he has guts, a good work ethic not
wasted on his job, and enough brains and skills to pull it off...

he also had a bad example to follow...

he's going to leave Hillary & Barrak have it all...
All the money, all the slaves, all the say so....

welp! Its money that matters in the USA.... Not quite so important in
the brush...

choices, george washington talked about people being Captains of
their own destiny through daily choices...
wise man... beat a superior enemy by not quitting... resisted
temptation afterwards...
Serious lessons....

hows your destiny doing? might think a tich more before making
mundane choices....
Then decide on a course and not quit....

thats how its done you know...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: