Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday 24th January 2010............

Morning, 3 a.m., woke, built fire, thinking thoughts related to my
topics & short wave listening....

I tend to have two sides mentally... One is a skeptic.... the other
connects far apart data....

I realized a few years ago that alot of the stories in the bible were
archetypes... I.e. More to them than sunday school stories, more than
legends.. but even after realizing the skygods/Ranchers
realizations, many bible stories didnt click, I didnt know why they
were there... one thats clicked recently, is the children of Israel
in the furnace....... the bible states many places that mans
destruction will be by fire, and his works tested by fire.. it also
says the good guys will escape and be unharmed... I looked mentally
for mechanisms... was the fire nuclear war? or caused by volcanism?
or was it Lasers from death stars? as in Sodom? I looked for
mechanisms like karmic luck enhancement to provide logic for escape of
the good guys... what I do alot these days, is listen to Christian
radio programs that do bible studies, and I try to fit pieces into
my puzzle... no shortage of such programs, and all the various
factions arguing with each other and trying to proove they are right,
means its a serious amount of material being studied over time...
they also follow themes around all over the bible and piece them
together.. and its become obvious to me the bible is in fact
designed this way, to be a puzzle requiring study & piecing
together... a piece that I was able to get yesterday concerned a
realization I've had for a couple years, that we could be being
watched without knowing it... yesterday I heard a passage that stated
the very issue, and that we were not only being watched, but that it
was being somewhat televised... i.e. alot of skygods studying or
observing... what I am suspecting now, is that the fire is lasers
from space, and they show up by surprise, when they decide the
experiment has gone far enough... and that the lab rats get put
into several groups... those who died well fighting against the evil,
those who survived the evil, and had their trip in good boyscout order
helping others, and those who were evil or went along with it...
first two groups get rewards, last two get bad news... death seems to
be no object.... i.e. the resurrections... which is why I
discussed some possible thesis potentials on spirit world stuff
yesterday....

what I am seeing now, is the bible, enoch, koran, etc. Are very
litteral... that when the test is over, bazaar things from our point
of view will happen....

I think it will be shocking... especially to those too arrogant to
believe in any thing more than their own ability to get away with
shit, that they think nobody knows about... I suspect its more like a
reality TV show... that there is plenty of audience... and when its
over the prizes are awarded... Some incredibly good, others not so
pleasant... having one's throat cut on galactic TV? And body & soul
burned? could be a bit of a whailer...... And the other extreme? be
given the Eagle scout badge and immortality? and allowed to travel
the galaxy? thats a bit of a spread between thumbs up & thumbs
down... there is more to this game than we are capable of
realizing at this point.....

what I do understand from the clues, is its no joke, no silly
religion for blissed out folks with small intellects... there is
much more to it than that... I only see small parts of the puzzle....
and beginning to realize that perhaps it is something vast.....

what I do know, is it would be very wise for common people to begin
getting their own acts in order, quit going along with the corrupt
system, quit feeding into it, quit believing it, quit fighting and
killing over petty differences... the divisions and cultural
differences mean less than human decency.. non violence is better
than violence, enlightenment is better than evil.... Dont be lead
astray by people doomed by their own evil instincts... best we all
be good boyscouts...

its a worldgame... this is the endgame happening now.....

anyway, its daylight now, I went down to the spring to peel green
bananasm and rinse the beans & corn, and a young red squirrel came
up to within 6 feet of me... he sat there as I talked to him and did
my chores.... A nice way to start the morning, visiting with another
life form who is un afraid of me.... some would kill him for food,
others bulldoze the trees he depends on, others live in the city and
support the bulldozer culture while pretending to be holier than thou
via a green political party etc... me? I try to be the least
hypocritical and the most natural possible... I try to be a good
scout.... I try to fix myself, I try to make a better world, I plant
food to share with the squirrel and other animal friends.... I try
to live humble, I try to figure things Out, I get sickened by people
pretending to fix things with more of the same, or people playing
divide and conquer games... i'm not a Hillary who keeps harping about
helping women and girls, as I really help an industrial military
complex fascism rob them, and enrich myself as I help kill their sons
and brothers and husbands and bomb the dogshit out of even the females
with drones and non-depleted uranium cluster bombs and call it
righteous and good.... sickos!

anyway, my pressure cooker is simmering over a small open fire, I
live pretty much outside, I work on my hobbies, I pay almost no
taxes, I live alone because all the women think they are too good for
me.... thats OK..... what I try to do is sustainable....

I live humble... I think about my own defects and try to improve,
I'm no poodle head neurotic who thinks I can drive my yuppie car and
be politically correct.... I'm just a neoindigenous scout on a small
planet in the big universe... I listen to radio, I learn the guitar,
I'm looking forward to a flute pretty soon.... maybe the squirrel
wont mind me practicing? maybe the birds will cock an ear and admire
the trills? its something to do while I'm not being a slave.... I
love my crafts hobbies, I am pleased with my latest knife project,
its stargate quality.... I'm thinking about more projects.... its
addictive to make things.....

anyway, my food will be done in a few minutes, I didnt eat much
yesterday... I find I really dont need all that much to stay alive
and healthy....
i have a big stalk of bananas going ripe.. I'll send some down to my
little niece... she can pull open the refer door now and stuff her
face happily.... shes starting to grow taller and thinner now,
turning from a baby into a girl, someday soon to be a young woman....
she'll be a pretty young lady, she' 3/4's white & latin, and a
quarter indian, with pretty eyes and a very social personality....
her uncles and grand fathers all love her, she has fruit delivered to
her by many men of three races, she doesnt need Hillary's carping to
help her....
she has men who care about her even at less than three years old...

later, eating, beans and corn and green bananas, pretty good,
living humble isnt bad..... plenty of women in Haiti getting by on
less, less future ahead, less hope.... politics never did anything
good.... greed isnt a right, arrogance isnt a good idea..... When
the game is over less than one in ten will still be alive on the
planet... Quite the circus for the galactics to watch.... then those
divided into two groups, thumbs up and thumbs down....

there wont be Christians versus moslems, or asiatics versus whites,
just the decent who survived and tried and helped others, and the
dishonest... and those stupid and arrogant enough to support them....

the game isnt looking better on the outside, its becomming better on
the inside......

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: