Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog entry, Friday 20th, November 2009.....

morning; 1:am.... woke just before midnight...
Just lit a fire to smudge the bugs....

well, world hasnt gotten any better in the last couple days.... I
did a town run, also spent some time online looking for potential
woman...

I see that lesbianism is way popular these days... I have no
problem with it personally, but what I do realize is homosexuality
isnt well thought of by the Ranchers... they consider it borderline
to terminal society, and fried Sodom & Gomorah for getting to that
point....

so.... I feel sorry for the poor fools who get off into it.... as
I'm fairly sure arrival date is In our lifetimes, and the ranchers
have given warning they intend to sort out and burn the
rejects....


so I certainly dont want to go there... not for any self righteous
religious reasons, but because I know whats behind the vail of
religious fanaticism, and what it all means..

anyway looking at the mating game online is entertaining... I have
been doing countries...

finding women I like the looks of.. some who even say the right
things... in other words a start... down a long and perilous
path...

as looking nice/saying nice, are generally far from being nice, or
even marginally workable...

nature has played a bad joke on us...

but I do appreciate the online trip... it alows me to shop from the
tranquility of my own hide out.....

and considering I am economically land locked,
its a fairly safe hobby, until the farm sells, then it becomes risky
business.. but I've been burned before, and see the on hold time
as an opportunity to do some processing... will I find her? I
wouldnt bet on it.... but its at least something I can do, to feel
like I am doing something...

And after so many years of being unable to do much of any thing, I
appreciate that much.....

it would be nice to find my woman.... but I figure its unlikely....
knowing myself, and knowing the world, as I do, I know that
thinking I've found her usually really means I've played a sick
joke on myself with my own heart as the fool...

sad.... but true...

the good news, is it really doesnt matter... accompanied,
unaccompanied, still the same trail...

one foot in front of the other, avoid the rocks, mud, and thorns,
keep moving, eventually get to the end.... the company could be
nice, could be tedious or worse, likely few greater problems than
bad partners.... ask me how I know......

but I'm older & wiser now, hope and idealism replaced by realism
and dread... one learns one thing; any excuse, is a good excuse
to use to seperate from things that arent working out... all one
can do is their best, and if that aint good enough, find something
else to waste your efforts on...

there is a saying; better alone, than with bad company... and the
longer I live, the more alone I find myself, and the more I realize
how nice that really is...

lunch time... surfed the singles again, Mongolia... some very nice ladys...

sad part is all the white women, most are going down hill fast,
as in gained 50 lbs, and usually were very nice looking before they
did.... looks to me like they start turning loose mentaly at 35,
and go to total hell... sad, and I wont be comming w/the fat
ones.....

did see some very nice indigenous women, many that I liked... also
some nice white women, still in good shape, and a couple black women
who looked nice, one looked like a fun character... I dont care about
color, would like a pretty one, but I do like some of the plain
ones too,
there was one really plain native woman I liked she said she loved
freedom... just that, and I had to agree, I love freedom too,
above pretty much all else, and wondered if she'd like company,
riding horses someplace remote and beautiful?

I'm getting a really nice impression from many of the Chinese and
Mongolian women, one gets the impression that many are really
beautiful people...

you see, what I have learned, is its the simple pleasures of life
that count.. I'd rather be free & wild than chained to my
vanity....

still having a hard time believing what I see in fotos of the western
white women.... ones that wouldnt give a frog like me the time of day
at 30 years old, and by the time they hit 40, they're pigs....
I wouldnt touch one.... we're talking tens to twos..... and whats
wierd, is you can see if they lost the weight they'd be pretty
again... Its not age, its mental illness.......

to go from beautiful to ugly in 5-10 years because they cant
eat well? and it mostly boils down to oil and sugar... you dont
get fat eating spuds or pasta, its the oils and lard, and the
sweets.... check the calories in ten pounds of spuds, and a
tablespoon of oil....

also I saw younger women over weight... one was trying to hype the
guys about her being the best girlfriend ever.... and you know
that desperation could all go away if she became vegetarian and
gave up sugars & oils..... she'd within 6 months be getting hit on
by plenty of guys..... hey! girls, we love to love you, both
physically and emotionally, but we do tend to be very visually
based, and all the words, and all the makeup, and all the clothes
in the world cant cover up extra weight from you girls hugging
refridgerators instead of us... I dont own a refrigerator... nor
a stove, nor an income in any normal sense... I'm skinny as a
rail.... and I at one time weighed 200 lbs, and now below 150,
maybe below 140, I dont know.... and my point is; dieting is
easy...... give up owning a refrigerator, give up the grocery
cart.... I spent $30 a few days ago... thats a month's food.......
not getting fat on that.... and I used to spend $300 a month...

and my point is the warm fuzzy comfy life is leading to a sad
heart... we all need to get real.....

Another thing I see online, is alcohol.... many women obviously
becomming alcoholics & thinking drinking, is a prerequisite to
making love... its kind of disgusting to me, and I dont mind
drinking ocasionally.....

I also wonder about the attitudes of the males? I dont see that
aspect, but I wonder if there is any honesty or sincerity anymore?
or are the guys just being dick heads? I love sex, its my
favorite thing, but I dont sacrifice my integrity to get it, and
I would hope when finally I do have a woman again, that there's
heart in the relationship from both directions...

Ladies, the only way we're going to be able to fix things, is by
fixing ourselves.... feminism is toxic, most men on the planet
spend most of their time and lives doing things that benefit women...
and its all coming unraveled..... and I dont think feminism means
much in total anarchy..... and thats where we are headed if we dont
get off the ego and vanity trips.....

imagine total anarchy girls, no laws, no social system, no
limits.... and no shortage of angry disenfranchised males, many
military or gang veterans, many are armed, many are expert shots,
or martial artists etc. what will happen if the thing explodes?
I think theres going to be alot of people getting alot more sex
than they are used to... and not the loving healthy kind.....

before the fall comes pride......

just listened to a report that france's largest bank is publishing
information on how to deal with a total economic collapse...

girls, there are going to be two basic commodities after the
collapse.... food & sex..... check out what happened in eastern
europe after the soviet collapse... one of the fastest growing AIDS
areas on the planet..... and women are still being bagged,
transported and used as involuntary sex slaves for Mafias........

I dont think your lesbian girlfriend is going to do much for you
security wise.... if she has a gun, she'll get head shot by an
expert...

wouldnt it be better to have a good, decent man? designed by nature
to care about you, defend you, want you?

your choice...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: