Sunday, November 1, 2009

blog entry; Sunday 1st November 2009.........

I think I'll work on my own trip, get my stuff in order, make things
I'd want to have with me on another earth under new heavens.. if time
lasts, I'll even have a couple mountain ponys, build a cart,
get my bow etc. Done, and get used to living simple etc..... its a
fun hobby, a great life, alot more fun than niggering for the bad
guys, and I suspect, its much better Karma...

Do I believe in Jesus? you bet, got no choice, the stuff I've
figured out about the bible make obvious sense, I cant deny it
all....

so I guess I'm a weird type of Christian, one that believes in an
obvious truth, and not a blind faith type.... big difference...
I'd enlighten them if I could, but I suspect most of them are so
into the fanatism, and the comfy warm and fuzzy churchy shit that I'd
get the same treatment Jesus did..... his story included trying to
tell the truth to stupid greed heads with a status quo going.....

So I do my version here, explain what I figure out, and let you be
the judge for yourself, and pay or gain accordingly.... I tell my
best friend all this shit, he reads my crazy blog, and he is taking
action, and in some ways doing better than me, which is the ultimate
gift to a teacher.... for students to learn and prosper from one's
teachings.... thats why we do it, to help, not for the
paycheck......

there were teachers before there was money, there will be teachers
after money is no more...

I think there will be a better grade of students after money games
collapse, and every body is dying and starving etc.

much better incentive to listen to sollutions.....

anyway, its a pretty day here, just drained the breadnuts, got them
slowly drying and toasting... you know, I planted that tree with my
own hands, it was when I was living at the bottom of the farm, and I
hiked up to where I wanted to live, and that was the first tree I
planted.. I even carried water to it for the first couple dry
seasons... it had a hard time, the erosion from the past owner's
cattle had washed the topsoil away, so I mulched the little breadnut
tree, and kept with it when it was iffy....

and today self and dog will eat from just that one tree.... I guess
doing that was better than watching TV?

I've discovered something important in my personal hajira, that real
adventure is a thousand times better than imaginary, and that a real
life at a very humble level is much better than one with all the
vanity in the world....

and anybody can do what I have.... get rid of excess shit, go
someplace nice, plant a garden of Eden...

I'm not worth much to the system, no money to extort me out of....
and if the raiders come, and start getting nasty, I will take up arms
and fight...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: