Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blog entry; Wednesday 4th November 2009....

And what I have seen my whole life, is things going from bad to worse.,,,,

but I was also an avid reader, and a very sharp memory, and an
uncanny ability to connect the dots....

And what happened is I was able to gleen enough from my reading and
experiences and observations to figure out the big lie solo....

and now millions are doing the same... Covering the same amount of
ground sometimes in days.. what took me 30 years to figure out is
being done with a video or two.... or with an online news source...
the acceleration is incredible, and lies arent going to stop it....
they in fact fuel it...

government is not good at running people's lives, it makes endless
mistakes, and screws people up for life, and their children become
affected and witnesses to the injustices..

and thats all adding up....

the Status quo is skating on thin ice... there is no love loss in the
body politic anymore for the government, patriotism has become the
antithesis of government, caused mostly by government crap.....

its time to get on your helmet and flak vests... because the shit
isnt far off...

listening to VOA tonight has me wondering if maybe trying "special
english" on the drones might help?

here; I'll try it;

"Get the fuck out of our lives! you stupid dumb fucks!"

will they get it? No of course not....

they will shuck and jive, and tap dance their shit, until they
literally set off a civil war with their machinations....

the difference between whats happening now, and my own experiences 25
years ago, is now its universal....

you know, I have seen the government's current mentality tried on
the small scale.... it worked then because everybody believed the
problem was an anomoly.... nobody believes that now...

Universal absolute disgust and resolute anger...

thats where we are now....

you know, 20 plus years ago I had a small experience with some lying
drone types...

they backed down when they realized they were about to have a serious
problem.... they'd pushed my buttons playing games they had no right
to play.... I know one thing, when you push someone far enough, an
explosion is next, and I dont mean verbal....

we now have a whole society on that verge....

passing laws now is like flapping your mouth....

they have zero value with the people....

pass a godzillion fucking laws, and nobody will obey a one of them....

there is very little time left... Months at most...

the reporting by Mc Clatchie news of the Goldman Sachs scam is a
watershed event..... that story is unstoppable, and will be common
knowlege in a matter of weeks... and when everybody realizes the
significance, government's credibility will drop to absolute zero....
and it wont be coming back.....

and I'm not the only one to realize the fucking idiots are going to
crash civilisation with their world government agenda..

the status quo is way smart, but not a bit wise...

"wise in their own eyes, and so became fools"....

boy, thank God I never was a success and got involved in government,
or I could have been one of the ignorant assholes... I had that
potential, but I avoided letting them know what my actual potentials
were... I threw their tests out of sheer gut feeling, instinct told
me 40 years ago I'd be better off, as an unknown quantity...

I have avoided success several times in my life.. its starting to
look like a very good thing to me....

"Too much success is not good." (Tao)

Does that mean too little might be good?
You know, I do this blog as a strange public service, I write my
opinions because I think an outside the box view could be a good
thing...

And yes I'm more than a bit different.... but I'm not stupid, and I'm
not greedy, and I'm not dishonest... and I dont want to control
anybody...

I just want people to stop it all in time...

before the Apocalypse..

That was Jesus's mission, to create enough of an event to be able to
leave a message and the skill set to stop this coming apocalypse...

its not about you getting "Saved".... thats the last ditch defense...

its about us saving our civilisation by taking effective action to
stop the instinctual Liars, Killers, & Thieves in time.....

its do or die folks... you had best get your shit together and pull
the plug on the status quo, and I dont mean whine to your
congressman... you had best shut the country down with massive
national strikes, and absolute refusals to go along with the
agenda......

because if you dont, nuclear war is just over the horizon...

the best way to prevent a fight, is to be very very ready for it...
I dont think the Enemy is Muslims per se, and I dont think the
Chinese or Russians will start a nuclear war unprovoked...

but I do think the Arrogance of the Governments of the US & Israel
are very likely to start WW 3.......

cut the arrogance, find humility, and the danger goes away....

the way to stop world government is the break up of the US into what
it was supposed to be, loosely
linked smaller states with a very limited Federal government..

untangle the knot......

for the individual, my advice is the same as always....

Well on other issues, my son said he couldnt describe my writing
style, but that he would think about it...

To me its just my speculations and opinions worded perhaps forcefully
and ocasionally lyrically..... I'm still working on learning
electric guitar but its a slow process... I dont think I will be on
MTV any time soon, ha! I suspect it will all be over long before I
ever get good enough to preform a song.....

Another thing I want to mention, is that in my knives hobby, I have
come full circle again... lately and over the last year, have been
experimenting with knife sizes and styles.... I now have alot of nice
utility blades... and what I have figured out, is the ultimate peace
time personal sheath knife for use in the woods etc., is with a blade
of about 6 inches long, has clean lines, a bit of a drop point, no
guard, and steel slightly thicker than the average kitchen knife...
hunting knives are descendents of favorite kitchen knives taken into
the field... and in non Martial situations, what do you really want
to have on you? well, I have a back pack full of knives, and if I
was going up the mountain to camp a couple days, my choice would be
the simple 6 inch knife, and a sheath to carry it in... No ego, just
general purpose utility.... practicality....

basically you want a knife that will slice bannock, cut steak, skin
a deer, cut cord, or peel a weenie stick... I dearly love my Tarzan
Knife, if I had to get down to a single possesion that would be a
good choice.. but if I am just living fairly normal in the brush, the
latest 6 inch hunter/gatherer/kitchen knife would be the wise choice
if I also have machete, hachet, axe etc...

anyway, I'm getting sleepy, got nice moonlight, crickets chirping,
think I'll pull the plug on the lamp...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: