Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog entry; Monday, 23rd, November 2009........

Evening, sundown, raining gently....

had fun today wife shopping... cruised Brazil some, found some fun
lookin' ones.... several nice older women... including one w/a good
attitude... no shortage of young party sluts, less lesbians, all
different colors & types....

was a nice place to cruise, but obviously plenty of pretty women I
dont want at all....

I also started into Bulgaria, that seems nice.. will know more in
due time....

I am starting to think about just what it is I want in a woman...
main criteria is not young & beautiful, read; problematic....

looking for a good wife type...

and just what that is in my mind I'm not quite sure... but I do
know I'm not alone, I saw the number of hits the Russian woman got,
who said; "I good housewife."

music to male ears... yeah, fed up w/feminism, I want a woman thats
a woman, and does womanish things... you know; has a sweet
personality, keeps the house picked up and clean, works in the
garden, looks nice, smells nice, feels nice....

no ideology or agenda.....

one who tries to look nice for me... even when we stay home...

we shall see... its a fun hobby...

plenty of countries left to check out.. Just getting started....
what I am seeing mostly is white women.. plugging all the sites....
not exactly what I want... color isnt important, its pretty &
attitude, and way too many of the white girls have serious head trips
going.... the fun part is after days of looking at beautiful women,
I'm getting used to it, and alot less impressed with pretty, and
more impressed with practicality....

morning.. got the myspace/doulike website to function finally, not
easy as a virtual moron... and also learned what the scam was......

no comms possible w/free service unless one party is a paying member...

and they want about $30, what I eat on for a month, or 2X my fone
bill, so I can connect with another warm & caring human....

you know, considering how disfunctional the site is, how poorly
designed, etc. $5 a month would be a rip off..... the service is a
great idea, the greed level undoubtably reserves their place on the
banquet table in hell.... basically its the worst kind of business,
using people's hearts as leverage to rip them off with.... no scum
could possibly be lower short of murder.... maybe drug pushers? I
dunno....

Sad, and had a nice lady that I liked her foto instantly hit on me
back..... not a thing I can do, got other parasites here, my
Visa card only works in Costa Rata...... they wouldnt want me to be
able to spend my money outside their economic prison....

you know, the future is really easy to see... more and more sleaze,
more absurd laws, until it finally ruptures like a 500 lb cancer
tumor....

its like I was thinking this morning w/new health care laws soon in
US.... throw me in prison for 5 years, fine me a quarter million
dollars if I dont want their Medical Mafia insurance?

Well, I aint fuckin' doin it, and if they want to come arrest me,
they can arrest a dead body... because its time to fight folks...
because if you dont; they will slowly choke us all to death with
their shit anyway...

I got out of the US, 15 years ago.... thats vintage wine now...
The US is mouldy grapes in comparison today... had an email
exchange w/my buddy, and he repeated how astounding the acceleration
into tyranny is....

ALL I CAN SAY TO ALL OF YOU, IS;

die free.......

if thats all you can do, do it...

according to the Tao Te Ching, revolution comes when life isnt worth
living.....

well, we are long past that point, the rat race sucked years ago, its
why all the suicides and happy pill survivalists..... when you
have to take frontal lobotomy pills to handle the shit, its time to
bust free...

heard a thing on short wave this week, about a now dead elite
futurist, name is slipping my mind...

anyway guy suggested in the future there would be three classes of
humans; the Elite, then a race of slaves, and last a race meant for
human sacrifice to soak up the blood lusts of the slave class....

8ertrand Russell?

well, I suspect the statement is really what the elite want,
retarded slaves etc. but I dont think its them with the blood lusts,
I think its the elite... they are the preditors, they are who
creates the economic system to make our daughters and wives into
their whores, and its them, & not the working folk who plan, start,
and perpetuate endless blood & lust & greed wars........

and who will their human sacrificial race be? Muslims? Blacks?
Indigenous peoples? The poor? or those intelligent enough to see
them for the vile and putrid demons they are?

And do you suppose they will use their slaves as beaters on the
drives? to flush out free people?

and get everybody reporting on everybody, and the death squads making
nightly rounds, microwaving houses so their inhabitants either run
out to capture, or sizzle and pop in their hide out?

these people are really sick folks.... thats where its all headed...
resonable sounding experts slowly working things towards having the
rights to cut your daughter up and eat her alive....

no limits, they have no limits... their only limit is what we will
take before we hurdle our own natural inhibitions against killing,
killing them instead of killing each other for them....

Vampires in the Spotlights, pitchforks and torches, and very sharp
hardwood stakes, and good mallets.... and burn their corpses to
ash.......


because the longer they are allowed to continue, the worse its going to be...

the future is now....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: