Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blog entry, Wednesday 26th, 2009........

Morning, minutes from noon actually....

got food on, practiced guitar. Sent emails, and searched online for
other date sites....

found more of the same style scam, also a more reasonable $5 a month
site, and got an email from my son offering serious quantities of
help......

I think the dating/matchmaking systems idea is a very good one, just
a matter of getting one that works, to work, and finding a woman
crazy enough to be attracted to me...

should be fun!

so I wrote up my write up, getting real practiced there, and when we
get it up, I'll let you know, where, just in case some beautiful fox
has fallen in love w/my blog, and wants me passionately... (yeah
right!)

I noticed some of the sites were sexually oriented, a turn-off to
me, I love sex, but am more old fashioned about the landing
approach....

I also noticed a site for the over 40 crowd, I cant go there yet,
I'm only 53 going on 17.... I'll take my chances with the wide
field thank you, not into raisins or prunes.......

I dont, and will probably never be able catagorize myself as old....

also checked the doulike.com site, no new hits, so I only have to
apoligize to the pretty 41 year old American blond lady living in
Mongolia, you look very nice to me, but theres no way I'll give
money to an organization that is misleading & deceptional from the
get go.... I would have loved to have been able to know you, so
pretty, and and you looked like a very real person, and into such
good things....

God Damn! the greed heads....

We'll pull what I have up on that site ASAP..... also the related
myspace trip, and shake the dust off my sandals......

if its not radioactive, it will be soon..

I hope the woman in Mongolia survives whats coming......

her and everybody else decent..

later.... Got some ideas.... cant talk about it yet, but I'm
really good at missed logic....... have to do a little experiment....

morning, thursday now, well, I have a personal up on Craig's
list, not sure exactly where, free personals... just in case some
reader is a lythe beauty who has inadvertantly fallen for the
electric coyote...... you'll have to look, and my son is acting as a
prefilter, for scams etc... so be real!

also asked him to pull me from myspace.com and doulike.com, their
business model is sleeze lubricated, And Craigs has links to more up
front sites, and a $5 a month site, so if you are considering mate
shopping online, go there and not to the bait and switch folks at
doulike.com....

a word about online mate shopping, I see it as having great social
benefits.... Its an equalizer, an open market for both men and women,
and as it catches on, its likely to cause alot of problems for
governments ripping people off on residency paperwork costs.....
people get fed up quickest with the shit that affects them personally
the most.... and with the current stats for marriage failures, my
buddy said near 90% in an email this very morning, people will be
looking for better options... the current dating sites are very
crude, obviously because they are more focused on money than
results.... there are reasons marriages fail, first is outside
pressures from expectations created by TV programming, i.e. Not
keeping up with the joneses.... second is Feminist attitudes, and
last but not least is males falling in love with completely
undeserving slitches....

all of these could be gotten around with a really well designed mate
finding online system...
The current system relies on foto and hormones....

a better system would include a simple psychological profile, and
give a potential for success score.. which could be fine tuned over
time by tracking the people that linked up.....

also people jumping to other cultures for mates are less likely to
have standard expectations, and I reccomend for survival reasons that
if possible you move to the third world mate's country rather than
vice versa.... stay out of ground zero zones.....

and guys falling in love with undeserving types/feminists etc. can be
prevented by the same system at least in part... more compitition and
more communication could go a long ways...

like the hits results gotten by the Russian woman who was humble, and
said; "I good housewife."

an endearing statement to any man, in todays world of nasty cunt trips.....

I got complimented on my latest write up by my buddy, he's watched
and helped in the process....

I didnt leave much room for doubt in the minds and hearts of women
readers, & the feminists will be pissed cats.... When they read it...
and it will be a learning experience for most women...

good relationships are possible... but they require both partners
having their heads in the right space.....

its a very narrow path to success...

my guess is the best things you could do, are to first set up a
framework for negociation, i.e. Ground rules, then put the TV out
on the curb, and have an agreement you both work together for self
sufficiency, and to get totally away from anything money related....
i.e. our goal is to live somewhere cheap, and grow or make as much of
what we can realistically do.......

issues are programming and wasted time spent watching the boob tube
instead of being in our bodies together, and to extract the
relationship from the technocult for the most part, and remove its
money stresses, and the negociating framework is to stop fights...
why fight if you can correct problems in a more adult fashion...

gotta have the right person too..... no chance at all with liars or
feminists or other nasty habits....

anyway, we'll see what happens this time...

should get more hits, have my silly assed foto, last time no foto on craigs....

I'm no beauty, but one does like to see who they are comming with...

plenty who say all the right things, and look all the wrong person....
also those who say and look good, and are still all wrong...

A partnership is a dependency.... undependable partners are a nightmare....

ask me how I know...

anyway, interesting times to have a help wanted ad out.. things sked
to go off the deep end soon... I wonder how many women are starting
to reassess reality, lots most likely... heard a woman on short
wave yesterday, who grocked, a bright bulb...

My guess is there are plenty starting to realize how bad things are
likely to get... and looking for a way out of the trap..... women
have a long history of riding off with men.... its a formula thats
worked good for them...

start packin' your bags girl, who ever you are....
Keep the baggage and the heart light.....
Because theres a long ride ahead, and many rivers to cross, before we
get to safety......

The problem with most modern women is they've been spoiled... well
thats about to end, as the technocult collapses, they will decide one
by one, a good man is better than a bad culture....

alot of people going dependent on the government, and the government
is the least dependable thing ever done..

heard yesterday Obama's gift to the rich bankers is more money than
spent by the federal government in the entire history of the US.....
gee? thats alot of money to give away to the leaches to keep them
sucking hard...

you dont suppose that kind of money would have gone a long ways to
put people in small houses, on small farms?

the woman yesterday on short wave, Catherin austin fitz, at;
solari.com explained it as a battle between centralization freaks,
and decentralization forces... should sound familiar to my
readers....

decentralization is the correct answer...

centralization inevitably leads to total colapse and anarchy, as
proven thousands of times in human history.. if you want a
collapse, first you have to build a civilisation... no
centralization, no collapse... think about history, what is it? Its
about endless attempts at central control, all of which failed
miserably over and over....

meanwhile, people have been living on farms and growing food in China
for over forty centurys, as centralization failed over & over &
over...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: