Friday, November 6, 2009

Blog entry; Thursday 5th of November 2009.....

me? fairly worthless, no great expectations there, but I do hope
for the best just as I prepare for the worst....

To see another planet on the view screen, to work with people doing
good works there, thats my big dream... I would like to think
what good I have managed to do in my life might outweigh the bad..
And I would hope my genetics could be fixed to remove some of the me
monster in my psyche... I rule over my darker half sucessfully
now... But its still a bother to have to put up with my own less than
pure thoughts... and if I dont make it that far, well I want to
have at least tried to do my best... I have learned many things, been
many places, loved and hated and gone on to learn to forgive.... its
been a life, and I appreciate having gotten to play the game of life
in spite of the suffering and afflictions.... to me there would be
no better thing than to explore new solar systems, study ecosystems
unlike our own, be part of a culture thats made it far beyond where
we are now... I like animals alot, generally I like them more than
many humans.... and would enjoy making animal friends on other
worlds.... but I fear that will all be thrown away by our own
infinite stupidity.... we shall see.... I have a way with
animals, they move in and live with me... I love kids, I love to
explore... and I love to express, and I love to design things....
surely there would be use for people like me? I have skills that
could be appreciated, I'm pretty sure I could earn my passage...
and I have tried to aspire to human decency.... what could be a
better personal goal?

Many religious types seem to have a drive to reconnect with God, I
see it as a simple thing, just become one with nature etc., and yes
maybe there is a way to experience direct connection, but I've only
experienced fleeting moments of what I suspect to be light touches of
such...

I have known great joy & deep sorrow... I have had experiences others
only dream of... But I'm not done yet... and as long as I get to
continue being me, I hope to continue bettering who I am, its a
rewarding hobby, with infinite room to grow inside my own person....
if I could redesign myself from scratch, the changes I'd make would
be minor... a bit wiser, more forgiving, stronger physically, less
bothered by short term failures...

and how about you my friends? would you like living in my dream too?
to walk under other skys, to have friends that were totally alien
species, to have lovers without personal agendas? to be part of a
social group without the petty personal problems.....

I've never cared much about money, I dont consider chasing wealth as
a decent life....

I'm not much on being a follower, sometimes I am confused at how
others seem to need leaders...

in fact it worries me... what if the starships showed up tomorrow?
would they expect me to worship them? be a blind follower? or would
they too be content with friendship and just working together to get
things done as best possible?

I used to think I was born in the wrong time... but now I suspect I'm
just a bit early, that if I am patient I may come into my own...
Like sailors have said for generations;

"When my ship comes in."

I hope we can ace the test, stop the Apocalypse in time, etc. but I
cant do much alone... no man is an island...
And so far I see time running out for us, and movement in the right
direction being so slow...

I would enjoy studying an alien space elevator, or walking the
passageways of a starship, and having a place in it, and to be an
appreciated part of a diverse team.... and having my own private
space, even if it was small, that I could decorate with artifacts from
this blue green orb.... and at every new planet, gather this or that
to add to my collection.. I could enjoy studying new technologies,
add to what I've learned as a wolfling human on a test planet....
surely they'd find me entertaining, a primitve from Sol 3, my wry
humor, and crooked grin.... maybe I could have access to a workshop,
and delight them with useful items I designed with my creativity?

maybe I would have friends who got together for fun and played music
on instruments from a dozen planets? It's an electric guitar guys,
from earth, the indigenous instrument! stand back, and I'll light it
up! ah! Yes, to be a star sailor! know a thousand ports.... Write
lyrics about experiences in far places... and remember the green
hills of earth....
Do you suppose they'd like Celtic airs? or children's songs, or
Christmas music? A personal favorite of mine? people we have so much
promise... but to make it to far stars, we have to be able to get
past these current difficulties... and to do that we need to learn
balance, inside and out...

quit being insecure, grow up, let go of money, follow your hearts...
so much to gain, so much to lose...

so I wait... eyeing the sky some nights, wondering how big their
ships are? any room for a Chimpanzie's cousin? our personal problems
are so small comparatively... we are such silly monkies, killing
each other for what? vanity? Grow up dear humanity, quit trying to
control, do no harm to each other, do not go along with evil, dont
believe lies, and get into a real universe...

to be able to go out in ships, to explore and learn and sense the
freedom of the galaxy.... we can only imagine what they have done...
and immortality could be handy, its a big universe to enjoy....

anyway, compare that with where we are now.. and we should be ashamed
we arent doing better than we are... it is possible, they got past
this, or we wouldn't be here... and if they did, so can we!

Star travel is a reality.. Just not for us yet... but why wait? why
not earnestly work towards it ourselves? Sure would seem nicer than
Nuking the dogshit out of each other...

so, my message to the status quo, is cut the crap, you arent any
better than the billions of the rest of us... and if you dont quit
killing us, we have no choice but to kill you, and thats not very
enlightened thinking.... get off your high horses... Quit dabbling in
death, get a decent life.... Live and let live.... and if you cant
control you own greed and vanity, get mental help....

its time to clean up our act folks.....

the biggest realization we need to make collectively is that there is
a way, if we apply ourselves....

and yes the bible makes sense, and bad news for the scientific
atheist types, those that seeded us here seem to have great respect
for the great spirit...
And they are far beyond us in science...
Maybe they know something we dont? Will your education and superior
attitudes impress them? I doubt it... from their perspective we are
primitive aborginies, planet bound and mentally retarded at best...
its obvious to me Jesus was telepathic...
How does a degree from Harvard compare with that? and you doctors,
killing more in ineptitude than any other cause of death, will they
respect you for your fine house and the BMW? or will you seem evil,
to a people who can cure with only their minds? witch doctors! not
them, you!

I dont remember Jesus having stiff fees for office visits, nor
ignoring those who were uninsured... how will you be judged?

and you makers of toxic drugs? how will that seem? poisoners? of
children..... I'm thankful I dont wear your lab coat...

judgement day.... For all of us.... Its not just some archaic goblety
gook from a bazaar religion, its all about something we'd best be
fearing.....

it all makes sense... if you cant or wont make sense of it, I pity
you... I know very little, I am an extreme nobody, but what I
have realized is critically important... to everybody...

I suspect time is very short... soon the game will be over... then
it will be too late...

Then the genocide victims will be the liars, thieves and killers...
I wonder how it would feel to be princes who have lost everything, and
also be condemmed to death awaiting execution? no person too lofty,
no bribe will suffice, no lawyer to spring you for a fat fee.... and
un just judges? Poor fools..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: