Tuesday, November 3, 2009

blog entry; Monday 2nd November 2009.......

later listening to program on new carbon treaty on short wave...

I agree we need to do something.. but I fear what we are getting is
just more of the same, more burearocracy, more Fascism, more
corruption, more good old boy wink-wink nod-nod control trips...
they're just going to screw things up more while lining their own
pockets, and try to tax me for having a dog, and a horse, instead of
taxing me for having a car... this aint unraveling the knot, its
painting glue on it......

I think the best thing the average person can do, is over react,
i.e. get so natural we quit feeding the bastards....

I wonder if the average guy will figure it out when he's working full
time, and living in a closet, eats once a day, and has to get
permission to visit his wife.....

dont worry, you can watch shows about the ultra rich on your flat
screen, and imagine yourself with a closet adjoining your wife's,
if you get promoted high enough...

yeah, they're going to tax you for having a mouth, and tax you for
having a butt hole, and tax you for having everything in between, and
tax you for for being taxed......

do we see a pattern.....

folks, theres only one way to escape the bastards, and thats getting
back into the brush so far they dont want to go out there with their
clipboards and dronificate you... there are places near me, where
people live, back into these hills, that have people who are
literate maybe, might have a radio, might not, who live with nothing
more than a .22 rifle, a machete, and an axe.... the women have a
couple pots, and the houses would make Appalachia look like beverly
hills....

these people roam the brush with hounds, hunting animals in the rat
family, and killing and eating them... they may have a horse, they
may have a cow, but what they dont have is any understanding of
civilisation..

there are no roads in.... Just mud trails that the horses can kinda
get thru... in mountains so rugged, that I've lost horses going
over the edge.... and know of people who survived falls...

I dont think the bureauocrats from San Jose are going to get out in
that too deep... My guess is they'll be content playing their games
along the highway.. because if they go out into the brush and start
levying taxes dreamed up in Europe on people's dogs and horses, it
wont be long before their agents start dissappearing like in some
grade B horror movies... I've been in little inland/off the beaten
track cantinas drinking beer, and had guys show up out of the brush
on ponies, from places up in the mountains the other people in the
way off the track cantina had heard of, but never been too....

These guys were as wild as cowboys out of the 1800's....... and they
might not be seen again in relative civilisation for years.....

I come from the sticks, I live in the sticks, I relate very well to
these types, and I still find them intimidatingly wild.....

I wouldnt bother them if I were you....


I dont think world government will survive long enough to do much with
these types.. and theres no shortage of them... When the climate is
fairly benign, connection to culture becomes elective....

no doubt there are plenty of places between here and southern Mexico
that are similar..... people somewhere between cowboys and indians,
and not much at all civilized, who are totally unconcerned about
existing laws, do exactly as they see fit, and who can weave their
way through brush on foot like people in cities travel on
sidewalks.... Here to just move forward in the brush, its like a
machette dance.. and these guys do it effortlessly... they melt thru
it, just cutting what they have to to get past... and they can take
horses thru the mountains where there are no trails...

and their women split firewood with axes, gut chickens and have babys
on whatever they have for a bed.... no doubt in my mind there are
places here where I could go and be the first
white/american the kids had ever seen... I've "been there" before
here in the brush.....

These are places best left alone....

in fact, if I sell my current farm I will be moving back into one of
those areas.... on purpose......

in the original whole earth catalog, there was an article about
perimiter men.... men who left civilisation, and moved back into the
brush.... And melted in with the indigenous peoples...

theses guys arent fools...

They know both worlds... But choose the wild one.... I dont think
some government employee is going to go out there door to door
w/clipboard taking down things these people dont think is the
government's business...

I think they'll stay close to the roads....

and I dont think they are going to take a chip in the forehead.. not
alot of books here, if there is a book in the house its most likely a
bible, and they know whats in it... I heard a man applying a
quote today that surprised me, as I thought that quote was relatively
arcane and unknown....

so the world government types can write writs with what wits they
think they have, but I think they'd best not try enforcing them very
far beyond sight of the highways..... these people arent
stupid... and they will fight if forced to... better they not be
forced to defend what they believe in....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: