Wednesday, November 25, 2009

blog entry; Wednesday, 25th November, 2009.....

morning, after one AM, awake.... slept while it rained, things are
fairly drippy...

I think the coming collapse is going to be much faster than the fall
of the Roman empire.. there are comparisons, but this movie is going
to be a lot more complicated , and when it goes, go harder, and
faster, & deeper by orders of magnitude....

I think the Rancher's predictions in the bible are spot on.... sad,
but highly likely...

There is much discussion on short wave about these very issues, but
not from my perspectives of the skygods etc... the Christians are
all just sure they are "saved" ahead of the curve by their own
beliefs.... maybe they are right, but I wouldnt count on that
myself.... I've read enough in the bible to know we're in for hell,
and that those who get saved are those who go thru all the shit, and
are alive and still sane and good of heart when the game is
concluded... I assume no such luck as to think I'm a for sure
survivor and starship criteria good guy.. I realize the game's
overview, but I also realize the seriousness of the situation...
I also realize the overview of the teachings now.. that the
individual is what creates the collective, and what I do affects it
all, and what everybody else does also affects me....

I've done plenty of not good things in my life... but the good news
is its been a short list, and now that I understand the game better,
I will struggle harder to keep it from getting any worse....

I can also fine tune myself.... and no, you wont see me in a Church
glad handing other sinners, backslapping and praising the lord every
few words... I'll face myself alone, and in a humble manner, I dont
need a support group of like minded hypocrits.... I'll deal with
it on my own, the problems are mine, just as the sollutions need to
be....

And no, I wont be counting on the Christ to save my hairy ass....
I'll count on myself, and when he shows up try to be ready & able to
lend a hand with whatever tasks are appropriate to the moment....
how can I help? Will be my attitude...

and I will not wait until then to start trying to help...

I dont think things are going to be eternally blissfull for awhile
yet.... doesnt seem to be in the immediate script.... I have
some free time thanks to living as a brush rat, not much I can do to
save the world etc., although I have come up with some creative
concepts, and published my speculations far and wide....

I appreciate muchly the warnings and wisdoms in the bible....
somebody went to great expense to enlighten me..

I'll not insult the sacrifices and costs by getting into social clubs
or jargon.... information takes up little space, and so I can store
what I've learned where there is no apparant room; in my fat head....

My buddy and I were speculating about the ranchers the other night via
chat & email... wondering if we were entertainment? or horses to bet
on? and all I can think, is I dont know what the reality is, but I
can grasp what I should be doing now, and thats gnawing & clawing my
way towards survivability, and towards doing what I can to stop it
all... I dont expect to turn the tide... But I do expect to
encourage a few to be better prepared.... we shall see... its all I
can do... for now....

daybreak, went back to sleep.... woke thinking about humans
are.... living with the Latins has been a good study, as after
being fooled by them up front for years, finally figuring out the
game, one realizes its the same in one's own culture, and then goes
on to realize one carrys the same attributes within one's self...

When I first got here I ran into a guy who had been here for years,
and asked him how the local were?

"Inconsiderate Liars!" was his response.... by this time I'd
already had major problems with some real shitheads, but I still
considered them as individuals..... and the longer I was here, the
more problems I had with more people, and the more time I had to think
and observe, and the more I got to compare the Latin's trips with
trips from people of my own culture.... my friend was right, they
were inconsiderate liars, and alot more things all related to those
two words..... they had a great false front, "Lujoso" is the local
word, i.e. they all dress up to look as good as possible, a false
front is a lie.... they also trashed each other & foriegners in
business every chance they got .... absolutely no scruples.....
friends, family, foriegners, all the same.... and it took me about
14 years to realize there really was no bottom limit to local
sleaze.... foriegners are the preferred meat.....

Then by comparing with my own culture I started connecting dots....
and it was all there... the egocentric inconsiderate, the money
spent on clothes, the screwing of others....

the latins are good immitations of first world people... and its the
immitation part thats what allows us to see into their games.... And
also by comparison see into our own...

then I got to looking in the mirror.. I'm not much into clothing,
nor do I like lies, or ripping people off, but its a matter of
degrees... how good am I?

well not as good as the part of me from the neck up likes to think I am.....

then I started getting ephinany..... putting it all together,
adding Tao, and Bible, and Buddha into the stew by the pages,
looking at the wierd guy in the mirror, studying every body else too,
and realized the wisdom/enlightenment paradigm.... which can be
most simply stated; "We're all shitheads!"

just varying degrees of the animal....

and the Elite? just the most successfull inconsiderate liars....
diplomacy? Beautiful lies.....

pagentry? Lujoso........

fashion and styles? false front....

sucessfull businesses? ripping off everybody....

decency? a short quick coffee break from reality.....

hey! folks, we're all screwed up! now everybody stick out their
index finger and point at the nearest person they know who is really
screwd up.....

you know what? every body would be pointing at somebody, and
everybody would have somebody pointing at them.... and not enough
exceptions to make an idol TV show out of.......

Thats why they have them sing etc. not enough human decency on the
planet to run an hour a week program on....

anyway, all this being realized... and in the process achieving both
the wisdom of knowing others, & the enlightenment of knowing one's
self, it becomes acutely obvious we are headed for disaster....
how can you build a technical civilisation on such building blocks?
will it be wonderful and good? or just lujoso? and a big lie.....
its garbage folks, all garbage.... from the richest man on the planet
to the poorest, our two main products are garbage and human
excrement....

and nobody gets out alive.....

and if the bible is correct, we are on the cusp of great promise;
immortality, and breaking into space.... eternal life and Jacobs
ladder, or Elijah's firey chariot into the sky, or Ezekiel's
airplanes with 4 holographic decals.....


but we are at the choke point, to proceed, we have to make it past
trashing the planet, trashing each other, trashing ourselves...

We have to quit producing so much garbage, and we need to find a
better use for human excrement than just being piped into the nearest
river, or barged out to sea, treated with toxic chemicals, and made
pretend cleaner........

do we need a godzillion dollar tax on carbon? no... we need to
untax whats good and natural..

do we need glittering cities? no, we need humble farms......

The Bible says it, after the clean up the people will be living on
the land and growing their food...

anyway, I need to go check my emails etc....

please look in the mirror, try to do more than apply make up, or get
your hair just right...

think about the person inside..... imagine how they could be a better
human today than they were yesterday... then give your idea a try....

I'll give you a clue... it all begins and ends with honesty...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: