Monday, November 16, 2009

Blog entry; Sunday 15th November 2009.........

Late afternoon, cooking yucca for self and dog, raining gently...

I've been busy cruising the my space date section, soon to have an
account booted, and going thru the stuff ahead of time, to have some
homework done.....

Pretty sorry state of affairs, plenty of lonely hearts, good side
is the service does exist....

got bored looking at blondes, real and otherwise... I dont mind
whitish women, just not used to seeing many, and so it was a bit
boggling, culture shock.... some look like really nice people, some
have a bad attitude, ran into one, was pretty, but no ten, might
hold an 8 for five years, but in foto she's wearing a shirt that
says "I only date rich guys" obviously needs mental help....

old Taoist saying; "Those who have much, will lose much."
(especially in times like these!)

hope she snags her rich guy.... might learn something when the
economy collapses.... get to have kids w/an arrogant jerk, with
nothing to be arrogant about anymore... could be rough duty.....

And thats if she's lucky.... could be Nuclear war, and lose
everything.......

anyway, plenty of cleavage, acres of it, I thought it must be the
women competing for hits, but began to wonder if it was to let guys
know they werent the transvestites? I figured most of them out, I
think only one made it past me, we shall see... I'm not much on
guys... I dont even like seeing men in the girlie magazines....

I scanned thru several countries, and some overall stuff.... very
nice looking women for the most part, The way I see it, I'd like to
try to save a good one... chances are slim..... they'll see me as
being too old, never mind that I didnt trash myself like everyone
else in my age group..... while the yuppies were rat racing, I hung
out in paradise, got plenty of time in the hammock,, lotsa vitamin C,
no shortage of sunshine, nothing but spring water, and very low
stress.....

starting to show some age, but I'm really in OK shape... not over
weight, no health problems to worry about, and life extension coming
over the horizon....

anyway I even checked out Nepal... there were some strange
hits..... some nice, some geech, and no shortage of Brits looking
to leave, even older women, which I didnt see as much elsewhere...
literally white grannies looking for a plane ticket.....

that was sad.... I suspect the Economy must be getting very hard
there...... but the british women were often overweight in the
fotos, so they arent starving yet....

I suspect they are more likely to survive in Nepal than London.......

also in all the searching did run into many out door women..... that
was nice.......

I'm laughing, wondering if I'll get as good of hits numbers as the
Transvestites? I'm kind of wild and crazy looking, and obviously
ageing, but I figure its worth a try, after living alone 16
years....
And I'm going thru and being honest.... just picking out the ones I
really like, so I dont get into any worse trouble than
necessary....

we shall see.... I think its a numbers game.... maybe one in a
hundred I like, will be marginally interested in me.... and need a
hundred of those to find one that decides she has to have me....
i.e. odds maybe one in a thousand.....

That will take awhile, to find a thousand I like... my only prayer
for years concerning women, has been that it be the exact right one
for me....

I figure thats why its taken so long... God has been having a real
problem getting it lined up.....

the way I see it, its a race.... see if she shows up, or I die
first..... & I'd rather live alone than have another wrong one...
and even if Mrs. Right
does make it in time, then I'd feel sorry for her.... putting up
with me isnt easy, I know, I've been doing it for years, w/nobody
else to blame......

Enlightenment is knowing yourself... chop wood, carry water, is
fine, but living alone is a more sure path to self realization...
little by little the layers of Ego peel off.....

Also saw some fun stuff, teen agers trying to pass for women,
grandmothers trying to pass for teenagers.... girls from more
strict cultures trying
the risque open shirt/one side of a breast etc. funniest was one
woman, maybe mid 30's trying a playboy pose on the rug... she had
the pose right, but I think the house was too cold to think to take
off the snow suit....

saw some sweet vignettes, saw some things that saddened me, read
captions from arrogant to enlightened....

All I can do is cross my fingers, and see if anything happens for
me..... I'm a bit early, figure a year or two to sell the farm, get
another, and come up w/a place for a woman etc.... but I think thats
good... I'll use the time to boot friendships, and get to know
them, and some will decide I'm a jerk, others will get distracted,
but maybe one will decide I'm OK? if not, no big deal, the
hardest years of living alone are already behind me......

morning, just waking up.... went to plug in the light in the dark,
and felt something cold and slithery on the back of my hand, it was
a thin tree snake, with a brown diamond pattern, not sure what it
is, but he's hanging out in my kitchen sieve, where I'll leave
him... I have lizards, toads, bugs, tree frogs, and snakes that
live in my shelter with me... one big happy family...

Ah! Yeah.... life as a naturalist in the jungle....


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: