Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday 28th November 2009.......

Morning, dawn in 45 minutes, have been writing emails and playing guitar...

feeling ok & thinking about hearing yesterday that 40% of the
professional women in Moscow became prostitutes after the collapse...

I think whats coming in the US will be worse.. there wont be any food
to pay them with...

I've been cruising the dating websites, and see the game hasnt
changed much, plenty of women putting on the face..... a few
talking good, but mostly business as usual... I've literally looked
at a couple thousand, only two so far have paid the membership...
that kinda tells the story.... expecting the guy to do everything....
just doll up the face, show some cleavage, make suggestive remarks,
and expect them to fight over you...

so far one fairly nice hit back at me... and several of what my son
described as hieffers.... I had to correct him, hieffers are
younger... them R cows son......

biggest three problems are fat, attitude, and lesbians... i'm into
none of the above...

my own silly mug is up on craigs freebie personals, with a write up
that will steam most women viewers.... fine w/me, thats why I wrote
it, to filter the contestants, and begin laying out ground rules...
I'm not a kiss ass... also my son will be vetting any inflow,
removing the scams, and anything he doesnt like the looks of for step
mom possibilities...

at this point its entertainment... my guess is I'm a bit early on the
curve for a proper unit, that combines decent looks and attitude
etc. we'll need the next dip in the economy for females to begin to
figure out the old game isnt working..

basically the US economy has lost 30% in the last couple years, and
been propped up by theater set politcs and more of the same
insanity......

next dip should be more of a swoop, then maybe a nose dive!?

Dont worry! the squawking heads are going to fix it all, right?

I'm looking forward to a different attitude on the match making
websites... less queens, less party girls, and more begging to be
allowed to practice their best wifey skills... probably a bit rusty
at the concepts, but when the body fat begins to go, the panic will
set in... and they may begin to suggest what good and obiedient
wives they'll be for the guy who can keep their clothes from hanging
so loose over the bones.... most of them could go six months with out
eating... I notice many are already suggesting they arent into
Drama.... I wouldnt call it drama... I'd call it mental
illness...... generally very sick manipulation for head trip's
sake... nope, dont want any of that.. Been there... Not going
back.....

Drama? thats a good one! how bout we call it "Cunt trips", does
that sound more realistic?

yeah, well I'm not into what men pass as shit either... any woman
who answers my ad, better be able to look me in the eye, and expect
to get a direct look back... if I'm going to have to lace up my
boots and get responsible again, so will she have to.....

no shit babe... dont take none, dont give none, and things might work out...

its not a good idea to fly an airplane with shit for a copilot.....

if I'm going into whats coming, its going to be with a good partner,
or no partner.. her choice....

I think its kind of funny, while every body was dancing the hokey
pokey, I made myself worth in excess of a quarter million dollars,
became very fluently bilingual, learned how to operate in the third
world, lost 40 lbs, learned how to grow plenty of food in marginal
conditions, got my son married to a real woman, I learned
complimentary skillsets, I can now live comfortably anywhere on
nearly nothing, I learned more about horses than most people ever
know, have built most of my neoindiginous gear myself, and am just
beginning to accelerate... also got over being totally trashed
emotionally many times over consecutively, and how to control my own
mind fairly good... and got mostly totally ignored by females while
doing it all.....

meanwhile everybody else has lost their ass.....
and trashed their health..
where did I go wrong? and in my spare time write this blog to attempt
to assist & encourage others to get out on their own dream too.....

got an email from my son yesterday, he said he burnt his credit
card..... toxic fumes no doubt.....

bout time.... theres a 2700 year old Chinese saying about credit cards;

"The hard path appears easy." (Tao)

best you all sharpen your pencils and learn self control, and where
to hide your money so the bankers cant steal it......

thats what they are best at, they and government,
its why they hate bank robbers, their natural competition.......

there is also a chinese saying about fascism;

"When the people are ruled harshly, they become cunning." (Tao)

homeland status quo insecurity obviously never got that in their
Police State 101 course....

if they start fucking with us, we start fucking them up...... the
worse they get, the worse we get, and we out number them thousands to
one...

take a lesson from the Irish, a Thousand years of English Arrogance,
and they never quit resisting, and they never quit being a decent
people, and they won, and even Northern Ireland will someday
forget it was ever British...

I suggest the wearing of the Green.... The brits used to hang men &
women for wearing green....
But Patty wears green proud... and the Brits are now a society based
on bogus banking....

resistance is never futile.....
its required by ethics...

my suggestion for the future, is to shade your green camouflage...
no blue and gray this time, no pitched battles... Just ambushes and
sniping... the biggest mistake that resistance fighters make, is
trying to go to the mobile warfare stage... thats where they get
beat bad... follow the irish lead, bring it into the modern era....
keep it insurgent until there isnt anyone to snipe left... look at
what similar tactics have done in Iraq & Afghanistan....

the status quo is losing in both arenas... and wants to expand into
Pakistan? them boys arent too smart there in the Pentagram....

"The use of violence, only sets up resistence." (tao)

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: