Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog entry; Monday 23rd November 2009.....

The bad news I have for you about relative IQ, is that its not that
some are so smart... its that everybody is so stupid...and very few
are intelligent enough to realize that, especially in themselves...

Einstein suggested human stupidity was infinite...

I think its much worse than that, but just supposing he was right on
the numbers, to be infinite, what percentage of humanity would have
to be being stupid what percentage of the time?

Yup! 100%, 100% of the time..... he was tounge in cheek on the
statement, but remember, the best joke invariably points out certain
truth..
And Einstein was decent with math...

folks we aint smart.. We just think we are.....

and we are about to prove that statement in a big way..

the ultimate IQ test is survival.....
and I dont think we have much chance....

best you begin rethinking yourself.... might help your odds of a
passing score...

anyway, daybreak in a half hour... my buddy had never visited a
dating network website.... he's been married a long time to a woman
he's loved since highschool... trapped like a rat! but he did get
a grok on the website, and the amount of potentially problematic
female trouble boggled him.... I can be smug about it, knowing I
have a whole planet of women who might want me for their personal
victim and useable device, but only one of them gets all the dance
steps right enough to snag & bag the sucker and take him home for
supper and breakfast...

so ha! Ha!........... we'll see what really happens....

all I know at this point, is when the farm sells, I'll be able to
go anywhere on the planet and bring back a woman, or stay there
myself... so I see the intirim as a test bed for the marital one...
which woman will decide I'm her guy? I havent a clue... it will be
the one who grasps the reality and puts it to best use... and the
only way for one to beat the test, is if she decides to end run the
farm sale and get here ahead of the other slitches and snag me from
their jaws...

and I'm generally more attracted to more indigenous types.... the
ones least likely to have the money to do that....

so I see it as an experiment... the mating game is an interesting
one, as both parties are in fact bait, trap, and victim all at
once... some poor addled woman who decides she has to have me, also
has to put up with me to pull that off, which is easier said than
done...

I'm not in my twenties anymore, and I've learned some amazing things
about relationships....

plenty to keep a woman battling alligators, instead of her doing
that to me...

for a young man a woman equals a disaster...
For an older man, a woman is a convienance.....

you see, us guys eventually figure out their shit...

and I've had 15+ years alone to learn mental centering...

I still have my heart.. it's been beaten to a bloody pulp several
times, but I've grown some shell around it; much dented armor....
but the jewel is still pulsing with the sacred flame... and the right
woman could warm herself by that fire if she was smart enough to get
in out of the storm by going there....

we shall see... now on the path...

I'm looking forward to seeing if I get as many hits as the ugly
lesbians.... if I do better than the pretty transvestites, I'll feel
OK.... my guess is it will be a fun and adventurous process, whereby
I maybe come away with a decent woman....

they are out there, and the humble Russian housewife got an
incredible number of hits.... I wonder if the rest of the women will
pick up on her formula? hey bitches! Wake up! if you want a man,
you have to be loving and humble and thankful.... we do come with a
price, and there are things we do want, and for the Russian
housewife theres thousands of party girls who got bypassed.. I
dont want no party girl, I want a good wife.. party girls are just
short term users... they use you, you use them, and both end up
feeling used, and go to next game...

what do men want besides sex? appreciation.....

not much of that these days.. plenty of sex, near zero appreciation..
which is the most scarce commodity?

there are women who do express appreciation for men on the website..
but not many of them... I suspect its the ones who have had good
brothers & good dads.... sometimes they even post secondary fotos
with their dad in it too.... "this is the guy that taught me the
real values of love."

anyway, its dawn, and I'm going to go post this....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: