Wednesday, October 28, 2009

blog entry; 28th October 2009..........

morning, doing my daily rituals of dishes, building a fire, and
getting food going....

Feeling bothered, world reality, its very obvious that there is an
agenda running... and its to remove your rights, and make a better
more fearfull slave out of you.....

People distrust the government now.... gee? I used to get called
a paranoid for that.....

guess paranoia is contageous? sure seems like it...
I see it as a survival trait...

Hey guys! Question; in a nuclear war, where on earth is target number
one? Jewrusalem? or Jew Nork? Have to wait and see I guess,
could be D.C......

my point is joke aside, that there are places more likely to get
hit.... meaning there are places less likely to get hit also... I
personally dont think anywhere in the US is a good idea... too many
targets, too many nuclear power plants, and there will be too much
radioactivity.... its been a staple in Science fiction for
generations, in post nuclear war novels, that large portions of the
planet would become uninhabitable forever.. guess where those places
are? just about any place with a zip code on the address..... I
think US, Europe, Western Russia, and Eastern China will likely be
incenerated and sizzling the Geiger counter fairly soon if present
trends continue....

Did you notice what happened to the peace dividend of the 80's-90s'?
yeah, they created a new enemy.... terrorists, and that includes
you, if you have enough of a brain to go against the agenda.....

Also plenty of other places... I wouldnt buy realestate in many
Muslim countries....

Heard a guy on a call in yesterday, Muslim, trying to get the
Christians to realize the connections between /christian prophecy and
Muslim prophecy.... he was wasting his time with the Christians...
got shut off by the host.....

gee? I think doing an online search of Muslim phrophecy might be
interesting..... and likely very educational..... i wouldnt have shut
the guy off, I would have started asking lots of questions and taking
notes......

Thanks guy, who ever you were!

I heard you.....

Even if the Christians have their heads too far up their ass to think....

Lets see? all god's children? thats everybody except Muslims?
no.... is it just the Christians who think they are saved already?
no....

Hey guys, ship has to sink before you get saved... just owning a
life preserver doesnt make it a sure thing... and looks like TV
Evagelist sharks are eating them up to the life preservers.....

No, we're all humans, we all laugh & cry... And if you think your
religion makes you perfect, you're more than a bit wrong......

It's all insanity you know.... and I've heard some Muslims trying to
tell the truth, trying to get heard all along...

These guys pray five times a day.... I think we'll all be praying
more often than that pretty soon.... we'll be praying pretty much
nonstop for God to save our worthless skins from our own stupidity...

All I can say to the Muslims, is get out of the big cities.... and
get out of Israeli occupied Palistine...

Get your families to safety..

focus on the roots of your culture....

Good luck, Allah be with you!

and if any of you have a spare daughter or two, preferably a nice
thin one, send me one, I have plenty of food and water, belive in
honesty and justice, and try not to abuse anyone.... well other than
the ocasional rude joke......

anyway, I do live in a spot not too close to any targets.... the
canal maybe, but its hundreds of miles away, and generally down
wind....

would be better here than anywhere the greedheads have in their
sights.... which is most of the Muslim world....

I think humanity is looking terminal......

neurotic monkies.....

I'd love to have some woman with a sense of shame... seems to be
missing these days....

And I dont Blame the Muslims for being turned off by what passes for
modern culture.....

It's sick......

And I think the small people better scatter, because before its all
over, those who run on high octane pride are gonna nuke the dogshit
out of everthing, including each other.... and any of us humble types
who get in the way.....

The Present "World Government" shit is just going to produce more
have nots, more problems, a fertile seed bed for the liars to plant
their toxic weeds in to......

Its just asking for some runaway ego to runaway with it... dont do
it.... Nobody will ever be safe again....

The Current reality, with its Ego tripper do-gooders trying to run
everybody else's lives and stuff their pockets at the same time, is
bad enough......

only humans would be crazy enough to blow up the whole world arguing
what to call the great spirit, and who was most right about the minor
details.....

I dont think you deserve to be a species.....

Maybe a few dried specimens in a glass case some where in a Galactic
museum of extinct semi-intelligent life forms......

"homo Extinctus"

sheep stupid enough to follow wolves around,expecting them to fix the
problems...
call your congress hyena....
its animal farm D.C.

later, did a bath in the spring, got food done, lentils and corn,
pretty good.... one adapts, havent used oil in my cooking for a year
or so, dont miss it, healthier without it.... have been putting the
finishing touches on a couple kitchen/camp knives this morning,
custom shapes that I cut other knives down into.... Very nice
possessions now......

keeps me busy..... minor materialism.....

Well I wonder how people are doing in the US now? guess they are
starting to figure out where credit & vanity take you..... I've
always tried to live within my means, seemed wise, one never really
knows what tomorrow brings, so overextending myself was a bad enough
habit with paper money, and after one very slight experience w/a
credit card, I paid it off, and cut it up... it was too easy, too
addictive, and the downhill end of payments sucking the blood out of
you, was ugly.... I dont think I ever owed much over $200, but that
was enough to figure out the game....

I guess being a little more sensitive has its good side... plenty of
people bury themselves before they figure out its an ego & vanity
trap....
I just never was too much of a money Yahoo!...

Those who have little often learn not to count on more.... there is
a difference between poor & frugal, and poor & foolish.....

both ways you are poor, one way has hope, the other is hopeless.....

I think there are going to be alot more poor people soon..

I also think there was a reason being thrifty was in the boy scout's
ideals.... My copy of the Fieldbook was printed in 1967, thats 28
years after the stock market crash of '39..... and the great
depression was still fresh in the minds of adults at tthe time....

To me it was ancient history, being born afterwards, but I did find
it interesting listening....

The Book that pieced it all together for me was; Scott Nearning's "The
Making of a Radical"

where he just happens to explain how the great depression wasnt
accidental.... which is why I didnt suck up the bait on the latest
crisis... already had the pattern....

they arent really depressions, they're Elite instigated
impoverishment cycles.......

putting the cotton pickers on an economic diet for awhile..
puts more humming birds in the pie in the plantation house....

Basically the depression was used to get the people stressed enough
to believe in pearl harbor, and take their anger out on the Japanese,
men drafted off to the slaughter, women offered jobs in cities....
it was to boot the military industrial complex.... after the war they
sold the slaves the american dream, and continued using them to boot
industrialism.... more peasants moved into the cities, into spacious
"Ghettos" called subburbs.. and less Spacious inner city ghettos,
called Apartment complexes....

now landless, the peasants forgot how to grow food... making them
easy victims for the next wave of capitalism; agribiz and
supermarkets...

currently we are into a new phase, where the big money maker is
offing excess peasants, and calling it medicine.....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: