Friday, October 30, 2009

Blog entry; Friday 30th October 2009......

morning, sun is up now....

getting ready to start my daily rituals... Wash dishes, get food
cooking, practice guitar, think, write, cut some firewood.. hoping
I find some info on crystal radios, wondering how EMP resistant they
are.. I like the idea of an energy passive reciever, and that they
have the art to the point its functional w/short wave is heartening...
it means I may be able to get a kit to build a device for my bug out
kit that needs no batteries to tune in the world... also realizing
if I could build a good one, I could hook it to my guitar amplifier,
on rechargables, and have a fairly upscale reciever who's heart was
that same passive device.....

you see, I dont trust the government, or anybody else, and they are
already threatening to shut down the internet for control purposes...

hey folks, when are you going to wake up to the fact you dont need
controlled? That as long as you arent hurting anyone or trashing the
planet, you dont need a thousand regulatory agencies running your
life for you, nor do you need to support them...

its all bullshit...

bullshit piled as high as the moon.....

And Barrak and his buddies are taking their turn using their agenda
on your aft end.... quit supporting leaders, quit supporting the
beast system and expecting a Christ to save you, he aint coming until
after its pretty much over... and until then it doesnt matter who you
are a slave to, they all take you down the road to sure hell...
only sane option is start edging out of the system, start rearranging
your life to where you arent a fat contributor to the Babylon bash,
and get your kids to the best safety you can get to, because whats
coming is beyond ugly.....

it aint no joke folks.... Nuclear war and setting off a mega quake
aint no joke.. not a wall left standing on the planet, and you think
going along for the hayride will get you somewhere? hardly......

its a trip, and every step is a step closer to the end... and god
only knows when that is....

The whole goddamnit could crash at any time... I think we have
alittle while, but I dont bet my life on it...

Nor do I want to feed into it.... run with the Lemmings, go where
the Lemmings go, get what the lemmings get.....

the bible states that if you dont want to get what Babylon gets, you'd
best get out... Well last night's Christian Ladies are probably
pretty good folks, trying to earn a living etc. but they dont really
believe in their own religion enough, to take the advice seriously...
bliss ninnies or something, think that Christ/God is going to save
them no matter what... i.e. They dont have to follow the advice, they
just have to stay on the hayride? I dont think so... jC gave alot of
warnings, and explained what to do...

And its all been turned into a social club fund raiser for the best
glitter boys & girls of the bliss ninnies...

no apreciation what so ever of the advice... No one putting two & two
together & getting four, just business as usual in the stalls of
marketplace Babylon......

youre going to be dead meat moron, along with everybody you care about....

why? because you heard but didnt listen, because youre a fluff head
w/no good sense...

i.e. Reject genetics prooven by the greatest test of all human history...

you have to believe yes... but you also have to act.... and it
isnt superficial believing that counts, its understanding the warnings
on a logical level, and then getting out and preparing your trip, and
getting your group prepared too....

if no wall will be left standing, paying on a house is fairly
stupid.... if its all going to crash & burn and be radio active,
getting somewhere else is critical...

The Christians, mainstream version, are just as intoxicated by the
great whore as anybody else....

Yaweh/Jahova and clan are looking for a few good men and women...
The test is stringent... you have to make it thru all the shit
everybody else insists on causing... and you have to have your own
mind trained....

anyway, my food will be done in a few minutes, and I'll go about my
day... eyeing the steel bow project a bit, wondering what I should
do next.... dig out my stainless bolts I have stashed for it, and see
how wide I need to make the slots.... Do some marking of the steel,
rig my saw up w/grinding disk & a wedge in the trigger so I can have
both hands free to very carefully control the steel limbs and get a
precise cut.... we're getting down to the last few steps on the
limbs, and when they're done, I can treat the steel with Ospho to
stop the rust, and then primer and paint them, and turn to finishing
up the riser.... will take a long time, but I'm really happy so far
with how its coming....

it keeps me busy, I get to design, plan, and slowly build a one of a
kind bow.... a mate to the crossbow, stargate quality, done with my
own imagination and learned skills, and its going to be pretty....
also I think be an incredibly fast bow....

I've been trying the limbs, flexing them, and I think the pull is
going to be close to where I need it, somewhere in the 50 to 100 pound
range, hopefully less than 75, perfect would be 55-60 in my
opinion... I'll know the first time I string it....

if I can pull it OK, I'll leave it... If not I'll lessen it....

anyway, going to be a nice possession, made out of scraps and things
I recycled.....

whats important, is that I am preparing.... And when the shit hits
I'll have it...

Donald Trump I aint.... but to survive & prosper, and do the right
things, I will certainly try my best......

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: