Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog entry; Wednesday 22nd October, 2009........

Morning, and a drippy one...

warming up some food, home alone today, worker is doing contract work,
so I dont have to bother him...

Thinking this morning about humanity's problems, and have an example
to discuss; Gypsys, or Roma, or Jitanos in Spanish.....

I heard the other day from radio DW Germany that the german govt. Is
planning on deporting over ten thousand people back to Kosovo.... a
large section of the number are Gypsys....

Gypsys reportedly have a 100% unemployment rate there.....

interesting report..... why? why are they deporting them? why are
they unemployed there?

Well, I have some personal experience in Europe..
And a personal experience with gypsys...

I spent 6 years in Europe as a kid..... and I and my sister were
home alone once, and Gypsys knocked at the door... my sister didnt
know who it was, and opened the door, and they pushed their way
in.... and began fingering all our possessions....

my sister ran out back with her dog leash, hooked it to our 125 pound
male German Shepherd, and unchained him.....

He drug her around the house, heading for the Gypsys, they saw him
coming, and split, yelling "Pardon! Pardon!" in French.....

The Reason people in Europe dislike The Roma, isnt because they live
nomadic..... its because they live dishonestly...... They do alot
complaining about how they are treated, also about the numbers
exterminated by the Nazis etc. but I have never heard of the Roma
Complaining about their own bad habits...

I also was once told by a New Zealander, that there are Roma
descendants in New Zealand, but people there like them..... they
have mixed with the local counter culture element, and travel around
doing fairs, with theater, crafts etc. and everyone apreciates the
entertainment, they have a roaming life, and dont have a reputation
for dishonesty....

There is a lesson here for everyone....

Good fortune, and bad fortune begin at the same place..... inside the
individual, inside the culture......

The Japanese & the Icelanders have proven by example that properly
evolved cultures require few laws, and minimal enforcement.....

How does a culture evolve so well?

I think it begins with the individuals..... and how they teach their
children...

Are problems with Governments any different?

Or problems in our relationships......

people, cultures, governments, all either learn or die.....

If the Roma had a reputation for being honest, hard working, helpful,
and entertaining, they would be welcome anywhere on the planet...

if we all did the same, it would be a better world.....

In the village of dishonesty, no one escapes the dishonesty... In the
honest villiage, all benefit.....

This is why the sky gods have stressed honesty in the bible... the
Holy Spirit means a spirit of honesty...

It seems they plan on exterminating dishonesty...

by simple but effective means..... albeit rather emotionally hard on
the dishonest... well, they should have considered their victims, as
much as they considered themselves.....

am I any better? well, I'd like to hope so.... but I also know my
track record is less than perfect....

but I have had time to think about it all, I am in the path of
improving and remaking myself, and I have realized my own componants
in the problems in my life... and those types of things, I can work
on, and struggle to better all the way to the finish line...

I ran long distance in high school, I know what it takes to finish a
long race... Where you place isnt the issue, that you kept going,
pushed yourself, and finished the grueling test is the victory....

Some of us are better than others, faster or slower, all not
important.... What is important is that we all give our best....

anyway, I'll have no shortage of reason to ask for clemency if I make
it to the arrival......

But I can look the judge in the eye, and honestly say I've learned,
have struggled, and am trying valiently to not repeat the errors....

Anyway, home alone today, soon to break out the guitar... also
eyeing my latest knife projects, got a couple nice blades drawn out
on bigger blades..... the stores at the border get in factory over
runs, so one sees less of what is commonly used and needed, and more
items that people buy less consistantly....

So I am always altering things into other things....

and as I have explained before, I like durability factor, and
quality as well, so I'm always looking for higher quality and
thicker stock knives and cleavers to cut down into other things...

Well, my next couple projects will be cutting some thick french
knives into a long straight bladed knife, and another smaller
utility knife w/a 6 inch blade......

The 6 inch utility looks nice drawn out, not a large knife, but a
most useful size.... my guess is it will become a favorite.... I'm
wondering if I should cut out a couple, and do one up into a nice
little hunting knife....

As I pointed out in my disertation on knives, for a field/camp knife
its utility that counts..... I think the rambo heads would find
themselves more than a bit crippled trying to peel spuds with their
big heavy hacking knives... some woman with a paring knife would
get more to eat....

larger knives have their place... but smaller knives get used more......

in fact my most used knife has a 3&1/2 inch blade...

Well, thinking about a horse.... good sign.... I know where
there's a little filly I want.... should I buy her? hell, I dont
know.... Probably..... will I? have to wait and see..... I dont
plan much any more.... just have general directions I want to
head.....


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: