Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog entry; Tuesday 27th 2009........

morning, just sent last issue, now want to continue on same theme....

the point I am heading towards, is that anybody can do the same
things I do, i.e. The construction of a new neoindigenous lifestyle
one piece at a time.... even if I lived in the city, and held down a
job, as long as my goals and hobbies were neoindigenous, I could
gnaw my way to freedom... In fact the materialistic parts would be
easier.... everything I have ever made in the way of neoindigenous
items could have been done in an apartment in town... basically it
all boils down to choices.. You can use your resources to live a
vanity lifestyle, or you can divert them into buying your freedom....

how would I start? with the basics: food, shelter, clothing, tools, &
weapons....

its like my steel bow project, slowly piecing together a one of a
kind bow... using artistic skills I began to acquire at 5 years
old...

everything I do I draw out on paper first, and do endless sketches
trying to design to absolutes....

when I get a design down to where I cant improve a single line, I make it...

The thing I have been working on for portable shelter is a framing
design, discussed a few weeks back, that uses a structual shape made
of notched together struts, that are laced thru holes with cord...
the base section looks like the Roman number five, i.e. a "V" with
a line at bottom and top... in my design the bottom point of the V
has a space between the two struts, instead of them meeting at the
same point... this allows a very rigid, but still flexible, very
lightweight structure that comes apart for transport... not as
minimalistic as the traditional lattice style yurt frame, but also
much stronger & more substancial while still maintaining good
portability.... and can be done in common lumber... and not very
much of it to provide me a structure.... my current structure has
3/4 inch rafters and a 2x4 frame, not impossible dimendions to
acquire..... On bigger buildings I would go to one inch or so rafter
poles, and start wall framing with nominal 2x6's now about 1.5
inches by 5 inches... and angle rip them all to reduce weight, and
bulk, and to create a neoindigenous asthetic....

If I were starting from scratch, say living in the city, I would
trade in my vanitymobile on a small truck, between 3/4 ton and 2&1/2
tons, and I'd ride my bike to work..... then I'd buy a horse
trailer..... if the truck was at the smaller end...

then I'd start piecing together a portable building or two, in the
apartment living room if necessary...

and I'd be glueing tarp material ect, in the parking lot or where
ever... I'd also be working on my gear, leatherwork, sewing
clothing, collecting quality cookware, building or acquiring my
weapons,, tools etc. and there would come a day I quit my job,
loaded the truck, and set out on my new life... I'd have a horse or
two and a dog or two, and enough bulk food stashed, and everything
part of a well planned and executed neoindigenous lifestyle... where
basically I could go anywhere over the horizion, park, and put up my
camp... and it wouldnt cost much.....

because I'd be doing it all myself.....

would I worry about a job? no... I'd have two or three years worth
of food, simple bulk stuff, not spendy freeze dried.... and I
also have skills... I can grow food, do carpentry work etc.

Being a generalist creates alot of personal security....

Anyway, my point is You can do it too, at what ever level you can
afford.... from a hunk of tarp and a wheel barrow, to one of the
nice yurts I saw in my dream last night....

It all boils down to letting go of the American nightmare, and taking
up with the neoindigenous dream...

it sure is alot easier than making payments on one's vanity after the
salesmen have gotten done with it......

the beauty of the concept is it provides a lifestyle matrix thats
flexible... weapons can range anywhere from bows and arrows to black
powder, to an M-14, all your choice... House can be any size or shape
you choose, and mobility anything from a pony cart to a truck..

no payments folks, no permanent job, and no expectations other than
sunrise, sunset, and the phases of the moon... a solar panel
eliminates the electric company... the portable computer eliminates
the school, the garden eliminates the grocery store,, and the shovel
and water can eliminates the plumber.... the gun, bow, sword,
tomahawk etc. eliminates any need for police, and a decent ham
radio eliminates the fone company and TV, especially if combined
w/portable computer... which I consider to be where the future of
both fields to be.... long legged wireless digital communications...
imagine a sattelite broadcast internet that the return side was
digital HF ..... would work anywhere...

anyway, I'm going to work on a hobby or two.... Write more later....

later, worked on a couple knives... thinking all the while about the
Marine on Alex Jones yesterday, and how those boys are going to need
some backup when the shit hits..

and dont shoot at uniforms, analyse intentions....

theres going to be no shortage sent out on missions they dont agree
with, who wont fight, or will change sides if they arent shot at...
if youre in doubt, shoot the officers and back off....

and anyone who isnt out there deserves to be the cattle they will be
if the battle goes the wrong way... its going to be your chance to
get even guys, for all the injustices, dont blow it watching TV.....
if you are able bodied and know whats right, you'd best be doing
your best to support the right team, and I dont mean cheer
leading.....

let it be a sea of rifle barrels.....

and make every shot count, thats why they choked off the ammo supply
on you, so when the day came, you'd remember to shoot carefully at
them.....

have a nice revolution.... do a good job, your kids and grandkids
have to live with the results.....

do it for them.... and for all the decent folk who have been screwed
over so long by the status quo....

This Aint about politics, its about economic class.....

And it isnt the poor versus the middle class, its about common folk
versus the sickos; instinctual liars, killers, and thieves....

Start now by withdrawing your support incrementally for the economic
system... Do it by not buying the crap, start buying your freedom and
what you will need afterwards to have a decent life.....

I'd prepare for the worst... that it goes all the way to nuclear war
& the megaquake....

and I'd design my lifestyle to start day one, after all is rubble,
all nice and planned out...

another thing to remember, is when the battle starts, its not going
to be a target rich environment.. War is won with mercy... meaning
its going to be target specific hunting... one doesnt win in chess by
taking pawns, generally a waste of a move... its the high value
peices that count, and an overall strategy to get at the main guys.

One thing I suspect about the guys at the very top, the so called
"Illuminati" is that their incredible arrogance has a sinister
basis... these are the creme de la creme of countless generations of
palace intrigues... the ones who survived.. as bucky fuller pointed
out; government is a protection racket, read; Mafia.. and if you
think about it, both buearocracy & the Military are ordered just like
a Mafia... what this means to me, is their incredible arrogance is
based on a self confidence... in what? killing.. killing,
personally, and also ordering others killed. Thats the road to the
very pinacle.

so be not too smug if you set out to fight their minions... they are
killers who surround themselves with killers, and who control lesser
killers.. which explains alot if you think about it. & answers
questions like why are there wars?

Do not underestimate their ability to kill.

My guess is they will kill for entertainment. meaning what will they
do for self preservation?

Their arrogance isnt based on stupidity, its based on insanity....
and having sucessfully killed many times. and having survived many
attempts..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: