Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blog entry; Wednesday 21st October, 2009........

evening,
interesting listening on short wave this evening..
Caught a program w/talker on coming nuclear war,
he knows more than I but my logic agrees w/his, nuclear war fairly
soon, any time from now on, I expect a bit more time, still some
stages being set...

if Israel nukes Iran and you live to hear about it, best get out of
town ASAP, because its world war three within hours at most..

I suspect a bit more time, urge you to have your bugout packs in ace
condition from now on, hoping for another couple years, but dont bet
your lives..

I've tried to give you all the best advice I could....
Hope I didnt steer anyone wrong.... I dont think so.....

I think people are being prepped for alien arrival, most likely bad
guys pretending to be good guys, if the mega quake hasnt happened, it
aint the good guys...

I listen to people on radio preparing etc. Biggest problem is that
most are city people now, and dont have the practical knowlege, and
get sidetracked by money grubbers... It isnt money you want, its
simplicity, minimalism and mobility, and to have the brains and guts
to run if the shit starts....

this blog has been fairly encyclopedic in the amount of information
burried in my rambling thoughts.... but I've been a student of
survivalism most of my life, and so I think I've done OK in my
advice...

dont believe the squawking heads on TV.. they'd have you stay calm
and get nuked...

my advice is stay calm, prepare, and be ready to jump and run....
have your escape route planned with plenty of back up plans...
important thing will be getting out of the city... way out, dont
stop, dont look back, if it happens it will be hydrogen bombs, and
plenty of them.... and ground zero is big on those babys.... Cross
your fingers it doesnt happen.... but I'd bet it will...... keep
your fuel topped off from now on.... running on empty equals dead, as
does waiting too long to leave...

the smart ones will have their trips ready to go.... And keep
improving... The smartest have already left...

the mid east is a powder keg, and will get worse from now on... until
it goes up..

expect total insanity when it hits, plugged highways like Katrina....

better to abandon your vehicle and run if you have to, bottom line is
getting out from under ground zero anyway possible, and doing it in
time..

if you cant get out, find a manhole cover to get under... any
shelter is better than no shelter... and better alive in a sewer than
dead above ground...

head into the hills if you can... dig a hole, and get in it, and keep
digging, maybe include some work gloves in your pack so you dont get
stopped by blisters etc.... Pray, it cant hurt....

water is most important, at least enough to stay in a hole 3 days and
nights, longer if possible... better water than food.... most of you
have enough lard to go a month or more no problem....

going to be plenty of women who's last wish is they wished they'd
taken up with some nut case survivalist.....

expect the government to do everything wrong... from the looks of
things its all you can count on....

later, midnight, woke, reread this entry, worried it might be too
strident, but I see nothing out of line with the reality... hugo
Chavez is talking missile bases, going to copy the north
korean/Irainian model, i.e. Do it while talking peaceful nuclear
power, where did they learn the great lying technique? why copying
the US government....

I have a book put out by department of defense for officer's training,
that describes peace, as the preparation time between wars, and wars
as a mass psychosis.... and whats happening now certainly fits those
descriptions....

The human animal is inheriently insane....

I analyse my own thoughts constantly, and its become obvious to me
one side of the brain is a pretty good guy, and the other anything but
that....

and suspect people doing evil shit are people who are weighted the
wrong way mentally, over the balance point the wrong direction....
I've been lucky, trashed often enough to dislike my own dark side...
wouldnt want to trash others due to having experienced the results of
others trashing me... I guess some people think being screwed over
is justification to do it to others themselves..... I think it
explains alot.... people we have to control our own minds....
suppress the monsters, enhance the good spirits within ourselves....
evil just causes more evil... like rich people wanting more and more
money and power, its not at all sane... maybe I should thank my
enemies for being such good teachers? how not to be....

we live in exceedingly dangerous times.... With Monsters who think
doing evil is good, that abound... worse than animals... Like
feeding snakes... whose only thought is to consume anything that
they can swallow that screams and struggles... and all easily
justified as; its for ME......

and the common folk mesmerized by the snake gods, thinking they are
leaders.... no! Youre frogs, not baby snakes!

at least I hope so,,,,,

we have a civilisation so tangled and twisted... I'm surprised anyone
CAN stay sane in it.... well, its going somewhere not good, and doing
it collectively and in a big way.... How can anyone justify mass
murder? Genocide? bombing villiages and streets? thats not the way
to anything good...

two wrongs dont make a right... so do infinite wrongs add up to anything good?

self defense is one thing.... offensive behavior is another... And
lying to start wars for profit is yet much worse....

I understand what they meant in the bible by instinctual liars
killers, and thieves.....

some nasty genetics on the road to its own extirmination... and set
to take a few billion lesser ego monsters with it....

dont be part of it, dont pay into it, because what comes around is
because it went around...

find your decency, let go of the vanity... I've observed people in
the last quarter of their lives still trying to stuff as much as
possible into their own sack..... hey guys, youre on the way out, and
the sack stays...... It would be better if you'd never got into the
habit of filling it.... what do you really need to live? are we so
insecure that we must eat 24/7? take a break! eat lightly... Its
easier on the system.... well... looks like its the end game to
me....
Where the road to hell takes you.... some people have too many "want
hormones".... I'd rather be a generous fool, than a greedy
conniver.....

more of the same never fixed anything... change channels, this movie
sucks... Time to get up and walk out of the theater.... who is
perfect? no one.... who could do better if they really tried?
Everyone.....

many people are now realizing what I am.. life isnt much of a
sitcom these days... situation comedy? hardly! situation horror is
more like it....

well, I dont suppose it will feel good being fried on the ground zero
side.... your yuppie brand sunblock aint gonna do much....

with the splitting of the atom, everything has changed, except the
assholes that thought it was a good idea....

Jesus, in Mathew 24 called it the abomination that causes
desolation.... Does that mean it was a good idea? mommy, whats an
abomination?

and is desolation another subburb? desolation estates? Yeah, lets
buy in there... gotta keep up with the Joneses and all that!

I think we'd best figure out where Sanityville is folks, and get there fast....

Look on the map, how far are we from Sanityville? did we get turned
around somehow? we seem to be getting farther and farther away.....

Are we being frugal and thrifty boyscouts? Or are we filling our pack
with 60 pounds of canned food for an overnight camp out?

well, distance from ground zero counts, double the distance and the
sunburn gets cut by four times...And its going to be a hot day in hell
when we get to that beach....

out of Babylon..... thats where I'd want to be....

dont wanna be no ham hunk on the atomic barbecue...Sizzle & scream.....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: