Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blog entry; Sunday 25th October 2009........

Morning, awaiting dawn, slept good.. Up once on a rat hunt..

feeling pretty good about my latest knife project, learned something
in the process... I wanted a narrow blade, thinking like for carving
a turkey,
and boning... and the steel from the heavy bladed french knife was
9.5 inches long, and now that its shaped out, is turning into a
really nice size and shaped blade, and mates well to the last style I
did... My worker will like it when he sees it, and being latin,
he'll think its for sticking pigs... which in my observation is the
latin thing... I dont know if they eat the most Pork per capita on
the planet, but they're trying hard to do so... and everybody who
can, raises a pig, especially before Christmas..

I've watched the process of killing and butchery, they have it down to
an artform, with each person having his own opinions on whats the
better way to do it... I've also seen kids file out and line up on a
bench to sit and watch the entire process, from squeal to sizzling
meat & boiling pots... This isnt a packaged meat culture, its a
down & dirty here's how its done reality...

I'm not much on meat eating or butchery, been there, done that,
could do it again if I felt like it, but I dont feel like it.... my
stomach is happy enough with vegetabe based diet, and I know what a
rich fatty diet does to my skin problem and overall health...

Latins would eat pork 24/7 if they could stay awake and get the pork....

They're hell on chickens too...

and do in no shortage of cows and horses....

definitely a meat oriented culture..... They also have a cultural
thing about fat... western civilisation likes boney looking looking
fashion models, add 50 to 75 lbs and you are aproaching the latin
zone... They think fat is pretty.....

its like my son told me awhile back, latinos in the states have
become steriotypical as having obiese blond wives... thats their
ideal... thats what they go for if they can get it..... blond, blue
eyed, and plump or better.... its a bazaar one to watch...

Hobbiest level anthropologist that I am, its educational, and a good
culture to study, to learn how not to do things...

Politics in the US going corrupt as coffin occupants?

In latin culture its never been anywhere else...

here your lawyer is to negotiate the bribe... and pretentions of
uprightness are like onionskin....

Its like I once heard on an interview of a Mexican, he stated
plainly that the way to wealth everybody knew worked, was get into
politics or become a cop etc., i.e. some branch of the legal
system...

Thats where the money is at, and they get it shaking people's pockets
out.... its not universal, I've seen good professional people in the
legal system, and I've personally seen some extorting people for
bribes... and I've seen the legal system let slide things people in
europe or north america would be aghast at.... things beneath their
dignity to bother with, but that effect entire communities
negatively... no shame this culture...

And thats the way things are headed in other parts of the world to...
maybe more flowers on the casket of justice here and there, but
whats inside is beginning to stink, and will soon have to be
burried.....

The El Zorro movie and TV series kind of tells the story of latin
culture, Theres the rich guys opressing the poor people with police
and military... and in real life no El Zorro... thats just
theater....

Same as everywhere else.......

well, the planet needs a few billion El Zorros....

and best we produce them quickly or else....

I loved that series as a kid, loved the good side of the culture it
also portrayed, and loved when I learned to become fluent in spanish
and was able to watch the series in the right language and get the
deeper cultural nuances through it....

Very beautiful culture that was.... I dont think modern latin culture
is an improvement, they lost the beautiful clothing, the beautiful
music, & the beautiful architecture, and the beautiful horses...
but they did manage to keep the problems....

Other cultures are following the same pattern, have gone from gold
and silver to less limited forms of economic evils... and lost all
their beauty and past and future in the process...

Will world government fix the problem? Hardly, its just going to give
the bad guys everyone as universal victims with no place to escape to,
and a technocult level system to aid in the abuse... when I was
younger, and even more idealistic, the United Nations sounded really
good to me... but now that I am older I realize consolidation of
power isnt at all a good idea.... its a recipe for disaster... And
only will lead to worsening the human condition while pretending to
improve it....

Sad, but true.......

If you truely want a better reality, the direction to head is the
opposite tack... more laws more problems, less laws, less problems,
and every man his own El Zorro.....

Its like my son said about living in the US now, he just imagines it
an extension of Robin hood's era, with the sheriff of Nottingham and
his bullies with patrol cars etc..... they too have lost the beauty,
and kept the problems, out with the baby, in with the bath water....

anyway, its daylight now, the rain has gone, and I can see all the
obsticals in my way.. gone are the dark clouds that had me blind...
its gonna be a bright, bright sun shiny day.... right after
Armageddon......

Looks to me like we're going to get to the heavens the hard way, a
few brutally trashed survivors, because everybody else was too
fucking stupid to use the brains, guts, and hearts they were given....

Life is short, youre going to be dead a long long time, and the money
wont do you any good..

But it will do incredible amounts of evil...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: