Sunday, October 4, 2009

blog entry; Saturday 03 October, 2009........afternoon...................

afternoon, a warm one, bath number 3 coming up I think.....

On short wave the other night, I heard a discussion about computer
upgrades, conversation started discussing windows, and the problems
w/their upgrades, and went from there...

Seems I'm not the only one who thinks things should become
standardized and left that way......

luckily I am online so little that upgrades have been a minor problem....

the people discussing on radio have just started not accepting the
upgrades..... good idea.....

maybe in 5 years or so windows and others will figure it out, that
nobody wants their new crap, the old shit was bad enough to get used
to.....

personally I am looking forward to shifting to linux with my next
computer, or if I can get my dead one fixed and swapped over.....

goodbye windows, its been fun, but we are getting a divorce because
I'm tired of your shit, always bothering me with assinine pop ups,
always trying to tell me what to do on my own computer, and any
program I install only working half the time with your over
complicated software operating system....

so many bells & whistles the train often never leaves the station.....

In the Future I will file windows near Kawasaki motor cycles in my
mind, i.e. had one once, it was such a piece of shit they will never
get another penny from me as long as I live... nice bike, but the
motor liked to blow up for no reason.... and after several
consecutive rebuilds, I gave it away.......

I like things that work, keep working, always work,and that dont cause
me problems... windows is none of the above.....

I suggest bill gates rename his company "Lemons", and call his
software engineers the fruit cake department.....

the internet isnt much better, reminds me of the summer I spent
working at the county landfill....

too much garbage...

The biggest pleasure I get from the web, is knowing that the
government is trying to data mine it to find out what we say about
them....

these people have alot of gall, you just dont tell people what to do
with their own bodies...

I hear people on call-ins very regularly gearing up mentally to take
the government out, and I dont think they are joking.... It kind of
boggles me, I left because I figured the morons would never figure it
out, and didnt have any guts..... well I think I was wrong on both
cases, and Billy Bob and Bubba seem to be buyin' lots of
ammo......
its a personal survival issue...

for millions.....

in every country....

sad..... could have been different, but some kids just take a job
title and monopoly money way too seriously.....

If they want to know why the economy isnt reacting properly to their
witch doctor hokey pokey shit, its because we are all gathering
sticks and piling them around stakes.....

The Spell is broken....

personally I hope it doesnt come to violence, but I see nothing to
suggest that it wont....

the next major election should be telling... if the Libertarians and
greens dont make serious inroads, I'd bet violence will break out
before the next presidential elections......

The republicans and the democrats are respectively cat shit & dog shit
in the eyes of the electorate these days...

What we have is a failure to communicate....

thats what elections presumably for change are about.... its the
electorate saying they dont want no fuckin' more of the Same
period......

not into same shit different color.....

I was proud we finally had a black president...

I am disappointed he just turned out to be another lackey for the elite.....

later, another quake in Sumatra....
Wedding party of 400 people sucked 30 meters underground......

earthquakes in one place after another...

south africa coming unglued..... hmmm ?.... 50 murders a day.....
police now given liberty to shoot to kill on own descretion... but
people dont trust the police.... not a nice place....

an example of where things are headed... Urban warfare... tit for tat....

I was thinking about it this morning, wondering which was worse?
crooked cops or copped crooks....

just heard inequality mentioned, as the main cause of crime... On BBC........

yeah......

just like the economic discrimination on visas etc...

you have to be rich to go anywhere now, poor people are effectively
fenced in to starve....

so they just happen to get angry, just happen to resort to crime....

its getting to be the same story everywhere in the third world...
the use of force only sets up resistence.....

the reason people kill each other is stress... Generally rooted in
economic dispairity...
and the police are seen as working for the rich....
as are para militarys.....

I think Indonesia is the unheeded warning to the world....

The Canary in the mine....

people wringing their hands over the deaths, but still starting
their cars, going back to make work paper pushing jobs on monday.....

the great delusion....

Well, I'm convinced... I believe the warnings....
It all makes sense....

Folks its the imbalances and the pretend fixes causing the
problems..... trashing the middle class wont solve the poverty
issues, its the richest 5% that have more than the bottom quarter or
more of humanity....

I dont much care for the dishonesty endemic in humanity.... its the
one commonality....

I live with relatively poor people, not the lowest of the low, but
not secure by any means.... and the dishonesty is bad.... I came
from the middle class in the US, and I dont think honesty was all
that prevalent, and I've observed the effects of the upper middle
class and the wealthy, and I dont sense anything any better....

its all heading downhill....

later, listening to short wave, caught a bit of christian program,
talking about Elijah ascending into heaven in a chariot of fire and a
whirl wind....

thats interesting..... up again? funny how that seems to be the
direction so popular with biblical characters.... hmmm? Chariot of
fire? whirlwind? Guess I'd better try to find that passage, seems to
support my thesis...

also heard another end times description, with fire, but this one
mentioned fire in the foundations of the mountains.... hmm? i've
suspected one possible effect of global warming should be increases in
volcanism... Especially after the mega-quake.... Now fire is often
mentioned being a major part of the destruction, but this is first
sure clue to volcanism.... columns of smoke mentioned elsewhere
could be from volcanoes, forest fires, nukes, burning cities etc. But
fire in the foundations of mountains could only be volcanism...

and Elijah's chariot of fire? helicopter? yeah, wirlwind would make
sense... But could also be a jet aircraft, or a rocket type device...
the space shuttle is definately a firey chariot, and produces a
whirlwind of sorts....

what it means to me though, is that it was a machine of some sort.....
not some spiritual figurative description.....

are we seeing the pattern yet?

Makes me wonder about Christ's return on a white horse.... a white
star? the morning star? i.e. Appearing like the planet venus? would
make sense....

folks, I think I have it pretty much nailed down...I doubt I have the
mystery of the ages solved to everyone's satisfaction, but I certainly
have it solved to my own.....

later, just found a passage I've been looking for for a couple years;

JUDGES 5:20 "From heaven did the stars fight, From their orbits
they fought against Sis'e-ra."

this was one of the passages that first tipped me off.... added to
genesis six, it pointed out the reality... since, everything has
pointed up..... fire always comes down, prophets etc always leave by
going up....
they dont just vanish, they go up..... and all the other special
effects come down.... Fire seems to be a favorite... But also manna,
light comes down from above as in Saul/Paul's case...
Its an up & down thing.....

add in the moving stars etc....

do we see the pattern?

should maybe we take it a bit seriously....?

most of the bible seems to have been to set up as a warning system....
Including Christ....

best prepare yourself.....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: