Friday, October 23, 2009

blog entry; Stardate: Friday 23rd, October, 2009... after lunch.... did some grinding, cut out a couple knives, utility kitchen blades... wanted to do more, but my back got tired, and I have another day maybe great spirit willing....

So then I gathered up the tools, took a bath, now munching said lunch...

will file on blades, stints, plenty of hobby fun...
One is the 6 inch utility blade, the other is a 9&1/2
inch utility blade also.... by monday will have them done, to show
my worker.. he's picked up my knife habit, and envy being the great
inspiration that it is, it will inspire him to do some such projects
in due time.....

Mine wont be perfect, but they'll cut the spuds....
And thats what counts... these two will be personal use kitchen
knives, filling out a nice set of black handled bakelites, in the
Germanic styles I tend to like..

off in the future somewhere people will see them and think I bought
them back during the post modern era, pre-collapse and admire that I
was wise enough to do so.....
Will seem awful nice in comparison to their blades made from old
truck springs, forged out over coconut shell fires...

they are eighth inch stainless, so will be preparing food a hundred
years hence for people who happily inherited them.....

by then the set will be scattered among several households, and be
prized posession, heirlooms, still functioning every single day, much
worn down but still cutting the mustard greens...

if nothing else, I will have improved lives far beyond my own, with my
current puttering...

yup! they'll be decent folk, who grow their own food, and pass
stories down to their kids about what happened to the technocult that
produced them, long rubbled...

It was vanity and arrogance that did in the technocult, billions died
ugly deaths, for the fault of a few sickos, and their own inability
to wake up in time..... mass insanity... really silly if you think
about it, some with ego trips going, thinking they had a right to run
other people's lives, enslave them, feeding off of their own hubris
until the weight of their own evil ways caused an apocalype beyond
ken....

all cause & effect, all totally out of balance, all terminal...

Well, I got an email from my son this morning, he's learning some
linux programming now, and wrote a simple program to download my
blog, and get it into his own archives... following his little
brother into virtual binary land... I was a bit shocked, that he
valued my babble enough to even do that... a high compliment to a
father deemed fit only to pay child support.....

Ahh! The things humans do to each other for their own ego's sake...
but thats all water under the keel now... my exwife is doing good
works, finally a grown woman, and a good wife to a man I like and had
the pleasure to work with.. he & I used to ride the school bus
together, and I'd guess within a couple years we'll be fishing
together, and telling jokes...

She's his problem now, but less of a problem, having learned the hard
way what happens if you think you always know whats best and not
giving a care how you effect others.....

That never works, just pretends too, until reality catches up with
your silly head... i made my mistakes too, if I had it to do over, I
wouldnt put up with any shit.... but when a man loves a woman, he
lets her get away with too much generally... and disaster follows...

its all in the balancing act.... For anything to continue it has to
have balance...

and you good people, do any of you value my words? I may never
know... I just want to help you find your path.. get you free, make
the difference, get you thinking for yourself too...
thinking outside the trap you are in, thinking your way free, not
falling for the shit on the booby tube..
I hope my drivel helps some decent people, and they in turn help
others, and more get out in time...

no man is an island, not even I.....

I dont give a shit about money, if I get any, I'll use it to create a
better world in the morning...

Its better to give away your excess, help others along the road of
life... they may be jerks now, and figure it out tomorrow, so
abandon no one....

I feel pretty good about realizing the possible connection between
nuclear winter and the mega quake yesterday.. thermal shock.... It
should get some people thinking... readers of this blog will at least
have it in mind if the shit hits... and will be forewarned...

it makes sense...

not a bad feat to do with one's mind... who knows I could be the only
one to date on this blue green orb to grasp the connection... but it
will spread, ideas are like oil on water among humans... maybe I
started a virus of realization? lets hope....

I'm looking forward to hearing more from my son as he learns to write
programs, he's got a good teacher in his little brother, who's one of
the best on the planet.... I always taught my kids to follow their
own interests.... its a system of learning that works...

I keep the kid in myself alive and grinning... it pays, growing up,
and not growing up at the same time...

And for all those who think they know alot; bad news, I'm in my 50's
and still learning...

anyway, dont take the shitheads in life too seriously, humor them like
the insane people they are... and when they turn their backs, go back
doing what your heart tells you to.....

its better to die for whats right, than live for whats wrong...

And if nobody obeys, they'll snivel and try again, but the day is
over that I'll let anybody's ego trip get much from me... find your
courage good people, you're going to need it in whats coming..

Law shmaw, fuck their laws, if I'm not hurting anybody they can kiss
my aft end.... I do less damage to this earth than any of them, they
dont have the moral high ground no matter what they think....

one thing I've been thinking about the last couple days, is to
encourage you not to fear them, speak out! if homeland insecurity
wants to put me on a list, let them.... dont hold back in your
emails, let them read what we think, its a good education for
them.... give them more to worry about, and if push comes to shove,
they may find themselves on our list too!

I was thinking last night that we need to change peacefull protests
into something more humorous, maybe have a people's pagent in D.C.
with a parade? have organizations do floats etc. give awards for
best guillotine, best scaffold and noose, best flaming effigy, most
politically incorrect placcard, do marching bands of people beating
on kitchen ware like the latins do when they're pissed at the
shitheads... lets get so in their face and laughing at them they
crawl back into the cracks they came out of.... do you suppose
mainstream media would ignore guillotins in the public mall? Tow the
floats with vintage tractors all restored, show cars, etc. if you've
got it flaunt
it in their faces... maybe a few firing squad floats?

Weaponized Humor....

Read my lips; no new laws and get rid of 9/10's of the old ones!

lets have fun with them, call it the prune bowl, seems appropriate to me....

anyway, I'm going to post this, and listen to short wave for awhile...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: