Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog entry; Tuesday 13th, 2009........

Morning, munching coconut again...

heard some short vave last night;

VOA said Obama was planning war strategy when told he won the nobel
peace prize.....

heard an interview of an ex Nazi Hitler Youth and veteran of WW2
WHO'S WRITTEN A BOOK ON HOW TO STOP THE
TOTALITARIANISM.....(voncampe.com) he says the US is very close to
it... and called Obama an enemy of God.... told story of his father
dying in Russian concentration camp, older brother died on the
Russian front, and his mother blamed the nazis, but was a Christian
woman and knew she needed to let go of the hate, got down on her
knees, prayed for god to help her let go of it, couldnt do it, finally
said I'm not getting up until I can, prayed two hours until it finally
let go.....

A very respectable Christian woman in my opinion....

I've walked pretty far up bitter creek plenty of times myself... not good....

and He talked about the Germans who hated Hitler and the Nazis, and
how many went to war to defend germany, not because they liked the
government... His older brother told him; lets win the war, and we'll
take care of the nazis afterwards.....

moral of the story folks, is if you let a bunch of power trippers
trash the planet, you get trashed with it, and have guilt and shame
for not doing everything possible to stop it...

you will lose loved ones, maybe die horribly yourself... maybe lose
everything you own, or be crippled, or blinded for life....

war is a free for all, and safety is relative, not certain......
being quiet, doing nothing gives you a part in the responsibility...

many many people are waking up.... Thats what this blog is about,
helping people who are waking up jump as many spaces on the game board
as possible...

anyway, dont place your faith in any human, just try to get your
own trip together....

Dont volunteer for anything, just do what you see needs done.... you
dont need an organization, they invariably get subverted, you need a
personal ethic..... and expect it to be hard to live up to that...

anyway, no shortage of problems in the world, foremost being one's
own ego.....

I think its important anyone not well versed in survival skills make
a serious effort... best become a practice refugee, because when the
mega-quake comes you arent going to have a house period...

My guess is that structures like Yurts, Tipis, Wall tents, are your
best bet..
if they dont stay standing, they're easy to re-erect, and arent
likely to kill any one falling down..

owning a house these days is incredibly stupid....

first of all you are wasting at least a third of your income on a
vanity, and two thirds of that is going to usuary...... that and
everything else you buy supports a bunch of fascist who would like to
enslave or exterminate you....

Its lose, lose, lose.... i wouldnt even considet buying a house...
I'm not that stupid anymore....

you'd be better off living in a school bus....

I think martial arts are important, all of them... from fists and
grapples to swords and guns.... and archery.... an empty gun is an
unwieldy club, an empty bow can wait for new arrows and expect to get
some somehow.....

Also I think horses, donkeys, and mules etc. Are important, because
when the shit hits, cars tractors etc. Will be limited to fuel on
hand, and condition of roads etc.....

and its back to almost the stone age folks....

its why I buy excess knives etc. there wont be anymore made for
awhile after the collapse... I consider them, axes etc. Prime barter
stock....

I also like to work towards perfection on knife designs.... Came up
with a design yesterday for a knife to better clean coconuts....
hopefully will make one soon...


I also think skills like knowing wild foods are incredibly
important.... a good field of study, undoubtably stuff available
online far beyond what I had to study 40 years ago......

One thing I've realized in my process, is; Life has its ups & downs,
hopes and disappointments, plans & failures, but getting one's trip
together on a neoindiginous level is a definite form of stability...

highs and lows tend to average out, but basic and humble skills and
possesions are always there for you.....

its like my shelter, not my dream home, but its serviceable,
repairable, will come apart and fit on a small pickup truck, or be
packed on my back a piece or two at a time.....

its always there for me, no payments, no taxes, no vanity, just me,
the dog, and the rain on the tarp....

Dont need a job to keep it... anything you need a job to keep really
belongs to someone else.....

Are you better than me if you live in a plush house the bank owns?

if so, you are a slave and I am free.......

A humble free man is better than an arrogant slave......

I wonder how many arrogant slaves in the world?
very few free men of any type....

Slaves who think they are free.......
victims of the big lie and their own vanity......

A thought I had yesterday, was that all the people hoarding gold
likely dont realise that the more they spend on gold, and the less
they spend on preparing to help others, the more likely their own
death is.....

If it was after the crash, and somebody offered me gold in a trade, I
dont think I would be interested in giving much for it...

A $1500 gold coin now, wont be worth a $2 decent knife then.....
and if I knew some one who had lost everything in the quake, I think
I'd rather be able to give them food, seeds, and look thru my shit
for extra pots and pans, knives, blanket, tools, lens etc. than
saying here, heres a gold coin I paid $1500 for... I could see
having a few gold coins, more silver ones, but not enough to weigh
my pack down much.... Much better to stock up on practical items...

And those who have too much, will become targets of those who have
too little.....

or those who have no scruples.....
And people with no scruples will be those most likely to still be
attracted to gold.....

The rest of the survivors will be more interested in food, clothing,
shelter, tools, and weapons......

later, listening to DW radio on short wave, germany, (dwworld.de)

they just reported NIH (national institute of health US) has reported
no scientific basis for N1H1 scare, no proof the spanish influenza
came in two waves, first wave was likely a common but other flu virus,
and that over 50% of the deaths were from secondary bacterial
infections, now easily curable with antibiotics, and that the H1N1
genes have been part of most influenza virus's genome for the last 90
years, meaning most people are immune, and explains why so few
deaths....

in other words mandantory vaccine entirely bogus... all the govt's
did was spend billion$, and threaten alot of people, without proper
research...

Bush family involved in big drug companys....

I dont think we need to worry about the government winning any civil
wars, they cant even get the sniffles right.....


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: