Monday, October 5, 2009

god's spaceships.......

Morning, still monday the 5th....

just sent another blog entry, and got an email from my buddy.....

he was reading my shit, and thought to google;

god returning on a space ship

and got a half million pages......

Gee? Guess the great Christian secret is only a secret from them...
and sounds like I'm not a lone nutcase..... There's at least half a
million of us.......

I asked him to do a bit of checking for the commonality/thread....
all I can say, is I figured it out for myself, and so more likely to
believe than if I'd read some nut case's rantings.....

you know, some nut case like me...

will be interesting to hear his opinion if he does the checking....

Well, thats really good news.... means its getting to be fairly
common knowlege.... and undoubtably a broad range of opinions and
information on the subject... so there are likely many figuring out
the very same things I have, which is also very very good......

as no shortage of them should be grokking the mega quake etc......

and if enough people connect those dots, chances of some of them
surviving are pretty good..

sounds to me like the cat is out of the bag.....
Thats good, will be interesting to learn what the spectrum is in the
group, and where the common links are.....

I suspect same as where I started picking up on it, the bible....

my buddy also made a comment about american history, in reaction to
this morning's blog subject; fascism..... it all makes sense folks,
and now we grok the mechanism, tis time to begin doing something about
it...

untangle the knot, merge with the dust....

i.e. Start unraveling the hairball, and getting back to basics.....

guess I dont have to feel bad about being poor, and limited as a
consumer, been doing the right things operating on intuition.... only
to find out I was spot on when the ephiphany came....

well, its not a hard problem to solve once you grok it..... buying
less means spending less, which in turn means working less for the
system... boy, if enough people start making that connection, could
be a bad christmas for the retailers, and a good year for the
jobless... they are way ahead of the curve, in the right path, and
just need to grok the new paradigm, and run with the ball.....

so... Where do we go from here? forge ahead......

What do you suppose should be on the politically incorrect
survivalist's Christmas list? now that buying the least possible has
become the new paradigm, at least in my coconut.....

This means I have to fine tune my thinking substancially.... not only
have I connected the dots on consumerism/fascism, but have found out
there are likely millions of people onto the Ranchers....

this could get to be alot more fun, being a proponant of neoindiginism
and all that.... nothing like owning a hunk of the sollution to
humanity's ills.......

and nothing like finding out you are not alone in strange
discoveries..... hmmm?

I wonder how many of those others have made the same connections I
have? not just the space ships, but the consumerism, and
neoindigenous sollutions?

And on the consumerism, that perticular truth is more than a bit liberating...

now I can wield my economic power much more aware of it's overall effects......

To date I have been trying to focus on preparedness, which isnt likely
to change, and I'm likely way way ahead of the pack on
minimalism...... but now I have to fine tune my aim quite a bit in
light of the new realizations....

well, it definitely means more avoidance of disposable
materialism...better a gas zippo than a chain of disposable
lighters.... also keys in with scout ideals about not wasting and
being thrifty....

and it means going to rechargable batteries is better too,
anti-fascist consumerism.....

also means getting by on a solar panel and cooking w/firewood is
better than more consumeristic/fascist alternatives....

medicine? drag out the herbs, avoid the AMA, those guys are
definately neo fascists...... bag Obama's health plan.... dont need
that, better to die a natural and dignified death, than beg for
fascist saviors.....

dont need their suicide pills either, if I discover myself terminal,
its an opportunity to do something creative with my last time
allotment.....

Also dont have to feel bad about asking a good price for my farm....
Anybody who has that kind of money likely didnt make it being a
service to mankind, nor planetary savior....

and if they want the security etc. they'll have to let me lighten
them substancially of their fascist abilities......

And it would make the current trend in the US of stocking up on ammo a
good consumeristic choice... definitely come in handy during the
storming of the bastille etc......

and it means those urban hicks poking seeds into liberated backyards
and placing pullets in cages, are alot more politically correct than
their neighbors paying taxes on swimmimg pools and hot tubs.....

could get to be a new economic artform, anti-fascist consumerism....
i.e. buying green etc. Has another added dimension to it... Buying
clean of enslaving tendencies..... worker exploitation takes on wind
in the sails and thought into the sales....

another thought I've been having this morning is about trading
stock..... might be things better than gold and silver, my buddy has
been a proponant of seeds and .22 shells for years..... turns out
he's on in the bomb sight in his B-29......

I was thinking about fishooks, left them out of my list of stuff the
indians bought in early america....

I'll bet a hundred pounds of fishooks would be a wise investment
compared to a gold coin....

as would be anything that starts a fire....

good knife steel? yup, hatchets? You bet, maybe even some beads and
mirrors, could be a shortage of mirriors after the mega quake.....

and decent glass beads could be like pennies in a trade......

tool heads of almost any type would be extreme value items.....
especially ag tools.....

yup, one could definitely do some pre collapse investing for the post
collapse market... When the cities are rubble, no more cheap and easy
anything.... a truckload of blankets would be worth a fortune.....
also there exists the possibility to boot up other post quake
endevours..... the redirection of consumeristic tendencies into the
supplying of helpful items to survivors making a traumatic
comeback....

might be a good thing, to eliminate all those middlemen from the
business model too...

start buying direct from the producers.....

anyway, its all food for thought, and thats the richest kind!


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: